Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check out this ludicrous double standard

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most likely a guy asked her out on a date possibly to a show or concert of some sort on a Friday night, and instead of making herself look bad she blames everyone for doing drugs.
I'm laughing my @ss off and shaking my head at this ridiculous statement.
She made it sound like 8pm was midnight.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTH!

8 pm is a fairly standard time for an early stage date or event.

Plenty of men with jobs that require early wake ups go on dates starting at 8 PM on weeknights. If the date goes late enough, he may end up sacrificing some sleep. Most of them don't tweet about that.

She has no excuse if this was 8 PM on a Friday/Saturday night and she doesn't have to work the next day.

According to a January 11 tweet, Emily Murnane is 33 years old. That means she was born in 1988/1989, putting her birth around the midpoint of the Millennial generation.

She doesn't have a typical office job. She also likely doesn't need to wake up early for it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks pretentious. Other than that who cares what she thinks.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTH!

8 pm is a fairly standard time for an early stage date or event.

Plenty of men with jobs that require early wake ups go on dates starting at 8 PM on weeknights. If the date goes late enough, he may end up sacrificing some sleep. Most of them don't tweet about that.

She has no excuse if this was 8 PM on a Friday/Saturday night and she doesn't have to work the next day.

According to a January 11 tweet, Emily Murnane is 33 years old. That means she was born in 1988/1989, putting her birth around the midpoint of the Millennial generation.

She doesn't have a typical office job. She also likely doesn't need to wake up early for it.

33 you don't say? As many here know, that's Blackdragon's famous "avoid at all costs" age and also the age that Tom Cruise's 3 wives all divorced him at.

From her twitter bio:

Emily Murnane
@emily_murnane
Comedy writer & director | formerly
@latewithlilly

She used to write for a lesbian with a late night show

More examples of her comedy:

"Visibility for attention wh0res who are deeply uncomfortable with attention, we exist"

"And by visibility I mean don’t look at me but also do. But also don’t."

"My 93 year old grandparents just beat Covid please clap"

"Worth mentioning that they were kept safe by being triple vaxxed!!"

"As soon as I figure out how to navigate the harsh wilderness of this mortal plane without feeling deeply alone and without purpose it’s OVER for you bitches"

"Did u know you can just watch a movie during the day? And not just on weekends either, it can be like 11 am on a Tuesday and you can pop one on. Wild!"

"Really proud to say that for the past month I’ve been exercising, drinking water, eating healthily, abstaining from alcohol, sleeping well, limiting screen time, and finding time for meditation and STILL I am horribly depressed—it CAN be done!!!!"

"The dudes who are “afraid of commitment” are the same dudes who have committed to a single solitary bath towel for the last 12 years"

"Aside from the constant paralyzing sense of dread I feel at the thought of doing anything at all, I’m honestly handling things really well rn"

I think Tom may have missed out.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it but we're going to be seeing women like this with increasing frequency. The question is, how steeply parabolic is the function going to be?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
33 you don't say? As many here know, that's Blackdragon's famous "avoid at all costs" age
Caleb Jones (Blackdragon) has a couple of valid points. I've referred to a couple of his ideas and philosophies. Overall, I don't agree with him. I'm not a fan of his idea that "open relationships are the solution".

Blackdragon's idea that 33 year old women are expired and not worth starting with is a decent idea in theory but quite difficult to implement in practice. Good luck being 40+ and only dealing with women 18-32. I'm 38 and I can't guarantee that all my prospects would be 32 and under.

In 2019, Nick Krauser exposed Caleb Jones (Blackdragon) as a fraud and a cuck.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caleb Jones (Blackdragon) has a couple of valid points. I've referred to a couple of his ideas and philosophies. Overall, I don't agree with him. I'm not a fan of his idea that "open relationships are the solution".

Blackdragon's idea that 33 year old women are expired and not worth starting with is a decent idea in theory but quite difficult to implement in practice. Good luck being 40+ and only dealing with women 18-32. I'm 38 and I can't guarantee that all my prospects would be 32 and under.

In 2019, Nick Krauser exposed Caleb Jones (Blackdragon) as a fraud and a cuck.

Lol I read Krauser's BD post and agree. He's def an unusual dude and some of his videos give off an "uncanny valley" vibe. He does have some good points here and there, such as the behavioral tendencies of women at different ages, and the lifecycle stages of dating apps.

To me the age thing is much more of a red flag than it is a dealbreaker. I make a point to cast a wide net from 21 to 55, and anecdotally speaking have been able to match with cute under-25 y/o's who aren't snapchat/IG farmers. But I'm wary of women in their mid-to-late thirties as a high percentage of them are in full-on "never settle" and "where have all the good men gone?" mode. It's almost like a full-blown identity crisis, and 33 seems to be about the age when the crisis starts.

There are some decent women in the 33+ demographic but enough cranks and crazies to necessitate the broader age range of my targets. This girl's twitter feed is a LOUD cry for help imo.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most likely a guy asked her out on a date possibly to a show or concert of some sort on a Friday night, and instead of making herself look bad she blames everyone for doing drugs.
I'm laughing my @ss off and shaking my head at this ridiculous statement.
She made it sound like 8pm was midnight.
Or she must be really old in her mind has to go to bed really early. Ha ha
Eight a clock in the evening is even late....

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does an event starting at 8 pm have to do with cocaine?

If she doesnt know the guy well, which it sounds like it, or if it’s not on a Saturday, I would agree with her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl's twitter feed is a LOUD cry for help imo.
I'm glad she does not live in my city. I would not like to approach her.

There are also enough crazy women in my city.

Lol I read Krauser's BD post and agree. He's def an unusual dude and some of his videos give off an "uncanny valley" vibe. He does have some good points here and there, such as the behavioral tendencies of women at different ages, and the lifecycle stages of dating apps.
Yes, I agree with those points.

To me the age thing is much more of a red flag than it is a dealbreaker. I'm wary of women in their mid-to-late thirties as a high percentage of them are in full-on "never settle" and "where have all the good men gone?" mode. It's almost like a full-blown identity crisis, and 33 seems to be about the age when the crisis starts.

There are some decent women in the 33+ demographic but enough cranks and crazies to necessitate the broader age range of my targets.
I think we agree that BD had a valid point about 33+ women. There are some decent women but too many cat ladies and other undesirables.

What does an event starting at 8 pm have to do with cocaine?

If she doesnt know the guy well, which it sounds like it, or if it’s not on a Saturday, I would agree with her.
It has nothing to do with cocaine. An 8 PM start could mean a 10 PM ending. Additionally, she doesn't have some highly demanding early morning job.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to get upset over every dumb tweet any random **** sends out you are going to have a miserable live bro.