Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheated on her...then didnt take her back...ouch

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
Any of you long term posters here might remember the girl ive posted about around 5 times since summer. Well since then weve gotten together, had a good relationship, but then one night i got drunk, cheated on her, and called her and told her about it. Yeah i know it was ****ing stupid and if i would have been sober i would never have done it, but i did and i cant change that. Anyway, i asked for forgiveness- but she couldnt trust me etcetc and i totally understand that. then the next weekened i saw her and we flirted and KINO and then i tried to kiss her but she wouldnt, which is also understandable. then i went out of town for a month. I didnt talk to her really at all, and thought she had completely gotten over me/forgotten about me.
I developed the mindset that when i got back i would become the catch and if she wanted to get with me then she would have to prove it, without any effort on my part. wrong move. When i got back she called me like 4 times, text messaged me, etc. but i acted cold. Then i saw her and she was all over me but i still acted like i didnt like her. That night, though, i thought i should lighten up so i called her and asked if she wanted to go out the next day, just the two of us. she said shed love to, but then never called me back so i went out with the guys instead. we all met up that afternoon and she was again flirting a bit but i was sick of the mixed signals and acted like i didnt like her again. Then she called me and i was asleep and i picked up and basically told her to leave me alone. i felt bad the next morning so i sent her a friendly short email saying i wanted to catch up and she should call me when she had time. I dont know why i did all this, but now (a week later) i wish i wouldve just talked to her the first time i saw her, or returned her flirtacious behavior. well anyway, last thursday i called her and we talked for like 45 mins or so just catching up, and i havent seen her this weekend. im not sure what to do. i mean yeah normally i would just NEXT but weve been building this relationship for like 4 months. i also think that she might be confused bc ive been giving her alot of mixed signals. im thinking that next time i see her i will just flirt alot and try and make something happen. well see. what do you guys think? Also, shes changing. shes treating her old friends like **** and shes sacrificing alot of things for drugs and alcohol. shes also very stubborn and wont hear anything you try to tell her. she also is *****ed around by her friends and is afraid to be herself. i was very mad at her last friday bc of an incident like this and many in the past, and i almost claled her and told her that i was sick of being treated like **** and that i lost all attraction and respect for her and that i didnt want to be her friend bc she treats her friends like ****. im not sure what to do, im thinking just play it cool and see what happens, but doing that is what got me here in the first place. another part of me wants to just go over to her house, tell her how i feel, and get it over with, good or bad. what do you guys think?
Jonathan

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cheated on her bc i was completely drunk, and i want to get back together with her because she means alot to me and we had an awesome relationship which took a long time to develop, and i dont want to waste that. yes i know "then why did you cheat on her" etcetc i dont want to hear any of that **** ive heard it all before and i know more than anyone that i ****ed up...so constructive only please

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
what follows is a conversations she had with my friend onilne the other night...

beefweef (08:05:09): dude
beefweef (08:05:13): i need to talk to u
beefweef (08:05:22): first off
beefweef (08:05:23): how r u
barbarian (08:05:47): im good- you?
beefweef (08:06:02): studying
beefweef (08:06:05): exams this week, it sucks
barbarian (08:06:12): oh yeah- that does
beefweef (08:06:19): whats goin on b/w u and jonathan lately
barbarian (08:06:33): nothing really
barbarian (08:07:26): I havent really talked to him in a while
beefweef (08:07:49): do u still like him
beefweef (08:07:53): or did u find someone else?
barbarian (08:08:33): uhh--- i dont know- no not really
barbarian (08:08:38): i mean no
beefweef (08:09:19): u dont
beefweef (08:09:25): cuz i think he still kinda likes u
beefweef (08:09:29): but he hasnt talked to u?
barbarian (08:09:54): well i little bit a couple of nights ago- but nothing aobut us two
beefweef (08:10:34): oh
beefweef (08:10:45): so u dont really have feelings for him anymore
barbarian (08:11:19): well concidering i havent really hung out with him for like i month and a half-- its kinda hard to i guess
beefweef (08:12:05): so u 2 could get back together if u started hangin out again
beefweef (08:12:15): i think u should
barbarian (08:12:20): i dunno really
beefweef (08:12:23): why?
barbarian (08:13:08): i dont know if hanging out would change things to how they were
beefweef (08:13:57): why, do u still not trust him
barbarian (08:14:25): its not really that- things have just changed
beefweef (08:15:40): in what sense?
barbarian (08:16:12): well-- i dont have the same feelings i did
beefweef (08:16:31): oh
beefweef (08:16:35): can u get em back?
barbarian (08:16:50): umm- i dont know
beefweef (08:17:54): haha ok
beefweef (08:18:08): well if u like someone i think u are able to like them again
beefweef (08:18:14): u just havent seen him in a long time
barbarian (08:18:46): well i have seen him.
beefweef (08:19:15): oh really when?
barbarian (08:19:35): the day after he got home
beefweef (08:19:44): cool
beefweef (08:24:31): so u say no hope
beefweef (08:24:32): that sucks
barbarian (08:25:12): im not saying no hope=
beefweef (08:25:21): so then why not pursue
beefweef (08:25:25): just no interest?
barbarian (08:25:51): i dont know- he isnt showing any interest-- soo why should i?
beefweef (08:27:05): yeah good pt
beefweef (08:27:10): if he does will u do anythign?
barbarian (08:27:24): my gsoh i dont know!!!
beefweef (08:27:40): wo
beefweef (08:27:41): jesus
beefweef (08:27:43): calm down
barbarian (08:27:52): haha- sorry! i am calm
barbarian (08:29:10): i just havnet even talked to him about this yet
barbarian (08:29:10): so i dont know whats going on or whats going to happen
beefweef (08:29:32): yeah
beefweef (08:29:34): i understand
barbarian (08:29:46): k good
barbarian (08:31:06): i have to go- bye!~
beefweef (08:31:13): later

seems to me like i need to have a talk to her and "show some interest" what do you guys think?
Jonathan

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SolidGK
seems to me like i need to have a talk to her and "show some interest" what do you guys think?
Jonathan
I'd say in this situation it's okay to give her a hint about your intrest on her.
Flirt a little bit, make little kino...
BUT
Make it little, give a hint so she could start thinking that 'maybe' he's still interested on me! YAY! (that 'yay' depends on your earlier success ;))

How your things went like this anyway?

Sounds like you've maybe messed her mind pretty badly.
And that's good. :D
Basically, when a person is confused and someboby comes to pull her out of her confusion, She will stick on her savior.
So, maybe you should try stop confusing her for a little time.

If she don't take the hint and if she's too confused AND because you've been with her before, you could try to say it even straight that you like her and you would like a new relationship with her. This is kinda dangerous but still.

I kinda give three advices here... try them in the order they are or try something else. It's up to you my man!

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... So she's doing drugs and alcohol... You're treating her like crap(there's a fine line between being a DJ and a total *******, by the way), she's treating her buddies as crap, and she's completely emotionally unstable. Wow. I'm glad I'm not dating her.
I can't give advice on this situation. It's too messed up to begin with. Sorry man, but I think you need to sort this out with yourself. I don't want to give a half-assed assesment on this because I don't have all the facts. I wish you best of luck, though.
Cheers.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xanderbaz
OK... So she's doing drugs and alcohol... You're treating her like crap(there's a fine line between being a DJ and a total *******, by the way), she's treating her buddies as crap, and she's completely emotionally unstable. Wow. I'm glad I'm not dating her.
I can't give advice on this situation. It's too messed up to begin with. Sorry man, but I think you need to sort this out with yourself. I don't want to give a half-assed assesment on this because I don't have all the facts. I wish you best of luck, though.
Cheers.
That's what I had in mind too.. but I still tried :)