Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chasing sex is still chasing women. (Long vent)

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women I know are fickle.

Their feelings, actions or thoughts towards us change at the drop of a hat.

Even if you're an ultra good looking super wealthy guy, this behaviour is consistent.

Match interest levels (and less) and let the chips fall as they may.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may not have been down that night and the following night she is not down either. So you go a couple days without texting. Maybe couple weeks. Then you hit her up with "what u doing tonight?" And see what's up.
Lol we're running the same playbook

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical feminine behavior is to receive. The male penetrates and the female receives. A relationship can only function properly if the male leads and the female follows, at least that is what I've found in my experience.

The problem is western influence has masculinized females too much they forget their true nature. A woman initiating a date is not normal behavior, they may give you signals, but they won't take the reigns.

Its almost effortless and natural that a relationship functions properly if you follow this rule.

Your job as a man is to initiate and allow her to follow. Don't be a b!tch when she refuses to follow, it just means she does not respect you enough and she is not fit for your world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well based on my personal experience, there generally pretty easy, almost too easy lol.

The ones who make you "work" for it are the ones with low interest, women that like you don't make it hard for you, thats the truth.

But we can agree to disagree
This is facts. There is no back breaking efforts required. They like you or they don't.