Charting Bitcoin

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Post the same chart in linear scale, and it will show you the opposite story. I never knew anyone who used exponential scale for charting. The money you make or lose is certainly linear, one dollar up or down has the same value as any other dollar of price change. Bitcoin could drop from 4000 to 2, and it would look like a 50% correction on that chart.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Post the same chart in linear scale, and it will show you the opposite story. I never knew anyone who used exponential scale for charting. The money you make or lose is certainly linear, one dollar up or down has the same value as any other dollar of price change. Bitcoin could drop from 4000 to 2, and it would look like a 50% correction on that chart.
I agree with BB on this. I'll admit I use log plots on daily/ weekly charts, but none of them have the parabolic price action like btc. Looking at his log chart, and it looks like the most recent break is not as meaningful as it was. An overlay of volume ( not shown) shows that more people got in at very high prices, so that will provide a great deal of resistance for a time. His chart is merely mining data and presenting it to suit his thesis. Nothing more.

There is nothing tempting about his chart. The price is in a clear downtrend, and all of this advice to cost average in is not warranted. Listening to this guys (Columbus') advice in the past would have led to losses since. This is just a fact. No accountability and continues to pump and pump. irresonsable.
Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 7.19.13 PM.png

The linear scale is just silly to use on the medium/ long term of BTC.

Say you buy BTC at 3K, at 6K you have doubled your money. If you buy at 6K, 12K is required to double your money. The log scale represents the true appreciation. It's the difference between nominal and real values... macro-economics 101.

Also, no sense of the long term trend can be made of the above chart. It's a dog's breakfast because it's only measuring nominal values [aka money illusion].

save.png

I

There is nothing tempting about his chart. The price is in a clear downtrend, and all of this advice to cost average in is not warranted. Listening to this guys (Columbus') advice in the past would have led to losses since. This is just a fact. No accountability and continues to pump and pump. irresonsable.
Nope, sold a large portion of BTC at 10K and rebought at 6K on the strength of the reverse parabola.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Crown

Don Juan
Volume is dying once again and price is flat which makes me think of the 6300$ zone just before it droped hard.
If a large actor decides to sell we could see 2400/2500$ zones.

Screenshot_2.png

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!