Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chances of hot single girl not seeing anyone

Reaction score
If she’s hot, fun, and social then her number is wayyy higher than anything you’d be comfortable with and you’ll probably never know. If you’re judgmental, then you’ll always get her PR version (“I’ve only been with 3 guys and I haven’t had sex in months” lol). If you’re nonjudgmental and tell her you like a women who know what she’s doing and she’s too innocent/inexperienced for you, then you might get something closer to the truth (but even then there are guys who don’t count—even to her).

Look, I get the whole hang up on STDs and good girls and all that—I used to be the same way—but if you want a fulfilling sex life, it’s something you’ll have to get over. Just use a condom and you’ll be good. Fear of STDs is overblown anyway. It’s something that’s drilled into your head in middle school health class to keep you being a good little boy who’ll be a good little provider someday. Here’s the truth: Pretty much everyone who has sex’ll get HPV. Something like 80% of the population has it (girls born after ‘95 in the US were vaccinated against all the bad strains, so you’ll probably be safer with them). Most strains are asymptomatic and doctors won’t even test you for it. Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis are all easily curable, though there are antibiotic resistant strains so wear a condom and get tested. Your chances of getting AIDs from P in V are almost nonexistent.

That pretty much leaves gentian herpes as the biggest threat. And ya that would suck. But, again, wear a condom and pay attention. Look out for any sores—most girls who shave will have razor bumps at some point, so look up some pictures to know the difference.

If you’re really paranoid, take a hot shower afterwards and use antibacterial soap. But it’s all just not a very big deal and you’ll be fine. You’re much more likely to permanently damage your health driving in a car than sleeping with some girl, and the latter’ll be a lot more fun. Oh, and wear condoms—the biggest potential risk of sleeping around is knocking up the wrong girl (way more scary than any STD IMO).
I agree with all you said, very true.
Honestly, the herpes is the thing Im probably most scared of. I always think how many ****s the girl has sucked before she gave me ******* and if any of those ****s had some infection or herpes that she may didnt see (was still asymptomatic or whatever) or something else. But most importantly, when I want to go down on a girl I really want to be sure its after some time already that we are seeing each other and she is seeing NO ONE else and she is absolutely clean...but nowadays...its so difficult to know if she is saying the truth

Reaction score
A cold angry woman is also likely to be a propagandized, resentful feminist with no sense of humor. They might be getting sex to feel better about themselves in the moment, and they might even have sex with you, but there is no joy in their life. Do not get involved with a cold angry woman, she will make your life hell.

You want to look for women who have not been broken by life, the ones that can still laugh and have a warm smile. These are the kind of women who are less likely to have frivolous sex.

Stay off OLD and social media, you're more likely to meet women who aren't on the c0ck carousel that way.
What is OLD?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the chances of a good looking single young girl not seeing anyone? What is the longest (you know of) that a good looking single girl has gone without sex.
Are there some signs that you could read off a girl that tell you that she is sleeping with someone/has FWB or if she is going through drought currently?
Not since before MySpace and aol messenger. Today its not possible. At the least, she's got a dude who won't commit or a ex. Take your shot. I do that. Strike out king but so was Babe Ruth.

Brb guys, stealing 2nd after 2nd just cause I know I can.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An attractive woman is never truly single. It would sort of short circuit her brain if she had no male prospects in the pipeline. They always keep a few orbiters around to feed their ego if things didn't work out with the candidate at the top of her list.
Not quite. They can still be single. Their prospects may or may not matter.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree. An emotionally stable beautiful woman is NEVER alone.
I fixed it for you. I've known quite a few beautiful woman that chooses to be by themselves. Maybe not for a really long time but they do for various reasons(some stated in this thread). Then you have the weird ones that are just weird and looking to be by themselves.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there some signs that you could read off a girl that tell you that she is sleeping with someone/has FWB or if she is going through drought currently?
Yes, there is, but it's a pretty advanced strategy.

It involves things like talking to her, paying attention to her answers, things like that.

Reaction score
An attractive woman is never truly single. It would sort of short circuit her brain if she had no male prospects in the pipeline. They always keep a few orbiters around to feed their ego if things didn't work out with the candidate at the top of her list.
Yes, definitely orbiters. All of them have at least some orbiters that feed their ego , most have many many orbiters.
BUT my question is if they actually act on it?
I mean that these single good looking girls have couple of these orbiters they keep leading on because it makes them feel good that somebody is chasing them...but are they actually sleeping with any of them? My opinion is that those orbiters must have something that she likes (e.g. decent looks, or something else) which makes her feel validated that a man like that wants her ... but at the same time they dont have something else/enough for her to give them a chance ... so she leaves them as orbiters forever. Or what do you think?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of answers would you pay attention to?
Jeez dude I was being sarcastic

That kind of thing is self evident.

If she goes for a few minutes without mentioning a boyfriend, and seems interested in the conversation, that's good.

If she says, "I have a boyfriend" before you open your mouth, that's bad.