Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cars that women love

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a 2015 Honda fit. I know its not sexy but its reliable. I haven't gotten any approvals from women either on the car but it saves me money on gas at it gets me where I need to be. What kinds of cars do women like? Do you have to have a ferrari to please a women or a modded up import? What kind of cars do you guys like and or drive these days? Are american muscle cars hott or imports? What do you much prefer american vs foreign ?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a 2015 Honda fit. I know its not sexy but its reliable. I haven't gotten any approvals from women either on the car but it saves me money on gas at it gets me where I need to be. What kinds of cars do women like? Do you have to have a ferrari to please a women or a modded up import? What kind of cars do you guys like and or drive these days? Are american muscle cars hott or imports? What do you much prefer american vs foreign ?
I drive an obscure classic import. Next one will be either an american classic muscle car like chevelle ss, camaro ss, or a tesla.

The muscle cars, nothing quite like them. It’s all about the vibration.

The Tesla cuz it’s cool.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive an obscure classic import. Next one will be either an american classic muscle car like chevelle ss, camaro ss, or a tesla.

The muscle cars, nothing quite like them. It’s all about the vibration.

The Tesla cuz it’s cool.
sweet

Billtx49

Reaction score
I have a low mileage original owner Saturn Sky convertible I drive only for weekend pleasure outings. 13 years/40K, but approaching antique status…
For some unknown reason I get cold approached compliments from women about it all the time.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a low mileage original owner Saturn Sky convertible I drive only for weekend pleasure outings. 13 years/40K, but approaching antique status…
For some unknown reason I get cold approached compliments from women about it all the time.
nice car

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The honda fit is not considered a chick magnet however I have gotten chicks with cars that were way worse than that. My IDGAF attitude I believe was a big reason for that. Having said that if I was buying a car for chicks I would go with a sports car or a convertible. Other good options are trucks (masculine) and jeep wranglers (masculine and also have the convertible thing going for them). I am currently driving a Kia Optima and haven't had any issues, I have found that if a women wants you to bang her unless your car is filthy it wont matter. I am also planning on buying a sports car once I pay off the Kia but that is just for my own enjoyment.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kinds of cars do women like?
I wouldn’t go that route if I were you. Will only attract low class hoes.

You could be like one of those guys on YouTube who does the gold digger prank and drives up in a lambo. I’m sure they rent cars for a day and expose women for being shallow.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Mercedes 2013 Cl63 and few classics . I used to date a woman not long time ago and she didn’t like my benz cause she said it was too big and flashy.
Her brother owned an E200 coupe and her cousin an ML320 i think both of them brand new . She preferred those 2 instead of my Cl63 even though you could buy both of these cars 2 times each at the same time with the money the Cl63 normally cost.

Anyway i never buy a car based on women preferences otherwise i wouldnt have Few cars which they are more than 30 year old and like the timeless and unique pillarless coupe style of my CL .

I have a very good female friend which is technically a gold digger(she also got a lot of money) and last year she used to date a dude which he owns many cars including a Ferrari 360 and a Porsche 993. We were discussing and i was expressing my respect for his car collection but she was complaining to me that he got old cars instead of brand new ones and that she didn’t like them at all .

Also i have a friend which he owns a 98 Honda Civic and his gf adores this car . He wanted to sell it to buy a newer one and they had a fight because she loved that car too much and she didn’t want to change it .

So at the end of the day, many women have different preferences and having a big powerful car doesn’t guarantee success with women . Buy only what you like and what your pocket can afford. Cheers

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time there's a thread like this I always say girls like guys who drive pickup trucks, because it's a masculine vehicle.
Not many seem to pay attention though. Maybe it's a midwestern thing.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know an acquaintance who lost his license for committing a felony and always has women driving him around. Granted they are a little trashy, but it's working for him. Natural Alpha. If you're attractive enough, they won't care. Drive a car that you can afford that fits your personality.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I just bought a new 2020 Ram diesel crew cab, fully loaded. Never have been a Dodge fan but the new trucks are sweeettttt.

I bought it outright 2 weeks ago. So far I have had 2 chicks out in it and both absolutely couldnt believe it was so luxurious for a truck.

The day I bought it I posted some pics to snap. Within an hour I had 5 chicks hit me up asking when I was going to take them for a ride in the new truck.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what part of the world you live in but here in Texas you can't go wrong with a nice pickup. I drive a 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD edition and I've been told that it's attractive because 1. it makes them feel safe and 2. it's manly. These are directly from women and not my personal opinion. I don't think a car defines how manly you are but women down here certainly are receptive to it. As a matter of fact, it's almost expected for a guy to have a pickup truck. I asked my current GF her opinion on a Lexus IS that I was looking at but she said cars like that are for pretentious people.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what part of the world you live in but here in Texas you can't go wrong with a nice pickup. I drive a 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD edition and I've been told that it's attractive because 1. it makes them feel safe and 2. it's manly. These are directly from women and not my personal opinion. I don't think a car defines how manly you are but women down here certainly are receptive to it. As a matter of fact, it's almost expected for a guy to have a pickup truck. I asked my current GF her opinion on a Lexus IS that I was looking at but she said cars like that are for pretentious people.
Wow that is definately different down there. I live in Wisconsin not sure if girls up here actually care lol

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought a new 2020 Ram diesel crew cab, fully loaded. Never have been a Dodge fan but the new trucks are sweeettttt.

I bought it outright 2 weeks ago. So far I have had 2 chicks out in it and both absolutely couldnt believe it was so luxurious for a truck.

The day I bought it I posted some pics to snap. Within an hour I had 5 chicks hit me up asking when I was going to take them for a ride in the new truck.
The new ram's have clean lines and super spacious inside. I am a toyota fan, but I'd buy american with this one. My only concern is that their older ram's sucked at durable paint jobs.

In terms of lines though, the 50's era trucks are curvy, lot's of chrome and pretty sweet to look at, don't really know how they drive.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best car is the one that works and suits your current situation. Which is why I'm on my second 2015 Toyota Prius. (the first one was a lease, and was returned)

It's not a cool car for gear heads. But, for tech nerds and design/engineering types, it's a work of art.

I've had plenty of compliments from the ladies.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was checking out the newer Dodge Challengers. A used model is very affordable. But still a good looking muscle car with some power. Even the V6 models have about 300hp. Not pretentious, gives off a manly vibe, fun to drive. Not the greatest on gas, but you can’t have everything.