Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

carrying the load

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs,

Below is a former post made by AD which Ralfus has on his webpage. I brought it out because it has a lot of interpretation:

-----
You can solve ALMOST any type of problem with a women if you apply the "50-50 Problem Solver".
How does it work? Let's take a look.

You call her four times. When you speak to her she's not sure about seeing you. Is that 50-50?

You ask for her home phone number. She says meet me at the club and doesn't give it to you. Locking you out of her business. Is that 50-50?

She's on the internet and doesn't want to meet you. She wants to talk for a few months first. Is that 50-50?

She always has something going on on the weekend. She can't seem to 'fit you in'. Is THAT 50-50?!!!

The answer is NO. It means you have an 80-20 relationship.

How can you really tell if the girl is taking HALF of your 50%? BY LISTENING TO YOUR STOMACH, not your head. Your stomach will tell you when something is wrong. It is your built-in Don Juan which you always carry with you.

Most guys don't LISTEN to their inside little friend, the stomach. Listen and you will FEEL when you need to take action.

What do you do when you feel a bad message. Do you get angry? Do you smash walls? NO. You ask yourself: "Do I like ONE-sided women?" Do I want to CONTINUE getting only 20%? Should I date new women who are very likely to give me my 50% which I so richly DESERVE?

You ask these questions. If the pain increases you MUST dump the girl. Forget pain. You must be getting PLEASURE (emotional) from this women.

EQUALITY means to a women that she can run the show. She thinks she can spring every whim she thinks up at you. And she is being 'equal' Sorry, that's not what equality is about, men. It's only about a women getting JUST HER 50% and no more.

Your STOMACH will tell you when the road ahead is getting rocky and bumpy. Listen to it, GUYS, and you will always have a 50-50 relationship.Better to be alone than to get stuck with an 80-20 one.

What is your stomach telling you today? You now have a new friend.

AD
------

It just had a second date with another girl yesterday. When I call her to go out, she is eager. When we have finished both dates, she says to give her a call to go out again. But she has not yet given me a call to take me out yet.

When I think of past successful relationships with women, the women have offered to take me out after me initiating the first/second dates. If I was not aware of this DJ site, I would probably keep dating this girl if she always agrees to go out with me.

But since I am a smarter DJ, I will not ask her out again unless she initiates the date. If she won't put forth effort to build relationship, why should I? If she calls, starts convo, and says we should do something, I will say "Sure... Where do you want to take me?"

Make sure they carry their share of the load....

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

soccerstar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But the thing is alot of girls dont like to phone never mind ask you out on a date