Master Don Juan
- Aug 6, 2007
- Reaction score
I would guess more 80% men and 20% women.They may have wanted to appeal to feminists with this movie, but the real audience is guys who like comic books. I think I read somewhere the crowd going to see this film are 60% male. The other 40% is probably mostly the dates the guys drag to see it. This character isn't well known like Wonder Woman, women aren't going to flock to see it.
Most of the "men" going to enthusiastically see this movie are not likely to have a woman.