Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can she like someone else?

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back in my afc days...there was always this question in my mind.

pretend u were going out with a girl. her friends tell u that she also likes someone else. u tell her whut her frends said and she says "yeah...he's the type that would only see me as a friend."

do u next her?

[happened to me about 3 years ago]

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next

Thats a definetely a next please.

"u tell her whut her frends said and she says "yeah...he's the type that would only see me as a friend."

Right there she is implying that she wants the other guy more than a friend... thats why she said HE'S the TYPE that would only SEE ME as a friend.

I hope you next her fast

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get rid of her. Then hit on one of the friends that warned you of her thoughts.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. i remember her telling me that. and i did ditch her after awhile...but she also told me that she liked me alot more than she liked him.

i know thats a total NEXT, but still, i would have thought maybe there were some exceptions since she tried to tell me that she liked me alot more.

ok enuff wit these afc questions lol.

i deserve tons of slaps for not knowing :-D. make a line please!!

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl admiting to her boyfriend that she's into another guy, but that she thinks he'd only see her as a friend, is implicating since she IS going out with you, that he's better than you.

What a slap in the face! The ultimate reprieval is letting her know that YOU'D never see her as more than a friend after a comment like that, and throw her to the curb!

If you have any self respect, then any disrespect, any at all, in my book is grounds for an immediate NEXT.

- Maurizio