Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I ask you guys personal questions?

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

How horny are you? Often? Not so often? Never?

What do you eat?

Do you think you being horny somehow is dependent on what you eat?

When are you at your most horny? What time? Before dinner? After breakfast? At night?

I'm almost never horny. I wonder if it is because I only eat once a day.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bingo.. your testosterone levels are probably on the floor. eat at least 3 times a day... 6 -8 is ideal.

get your ass in the gym and lift like a man.. that'll get your libido back up.

oh yeah.. start eating red meat too... it has a hormonal effect on us.. ups your t-levels big time.

peace,
D

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow I think this will work. Eating more frequent and eating red meat. I was looking for a reason to eat more meat than I already do (I always thought that men get titties from eating meat (yeah I know what that sounds like.)). Now I have one. Thanks DIESEL. I will definitely try these.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. men do not get titties from eating meat.. if anything men would get titties from eating tofu or any other gay ass soy product. Leave that to the girlies...

by lifting like a man - I mean heavy and basic.. lots of bench press, deadlifting, squatting, and curling... combined with a good diet, and you'll be a "sexual tyrannosaurus" in no time.

peace,
D

Yardbug

Reaction score
As Diesel states, red meat is a good boost to the testosterone levels.

If you don't mind veggies, eat more broccoli and cauliflower, also. Both are said to up the testosterone.

Yardbug
Life is a grindstone; whether it grinds you down or polishes you up depends
on what you're made of.

D

DJ Antonio

Originally posted by DIESEL
bingo.. your testosterone levels are probably on the floor. eat at least 3 times a day... 6 -8 is ideal.

get your ass in the gym and lift like a man.. that'll get your libido back up.

oh yeah.. start eating red meat too... it has a hormonal effect on us.. ups your t-levels big time.

peace,
D

Diesel, I am not questioning your respones, but I am wondering why eating more often would bring your testosterone level up?

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude I am horny ALL of the time. I eat a full meal every 3 hours (I even wake up in the middle of the night to eat on workout days). I eat mostly protein (whey, chicken breasts, tuna, steak, cottage cheese) and healthy carbs (rice, potatoes, wheat bread). I also take ZMA which is a zinc and magnesium supplement that keeps my testosterone production to the max. I'm 21 by the way.