Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can exes make good plates?

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some time ago I got in touch with an ex of mine.At that point it’d been a couple of years since we’d gone our separate ways, and,just to see if I could,I suggested that we meet up and catch up.

The break up was not bitter or messy,so she agreed.3 days ago we met up and it went as well as it possibly could have.We just got to talking about what we’d each been up to in the time since we broke up.It was easygoing and fun.She initiated all the kino and made the most eye contact I’ve ever had with a girl,and next thing we knew it was four hours later.

Long story short,we did the dance with no pants and it was absolutely mind blowing. I am not thinking beyond the moment though,and I just want her as a plate,nothing more.Has anyone ever had an ex as a plate?What was that like?Any advice?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's easy going and fun, then yes, of course. As long as both parties know the deal. I've done it...my high school gf (going way back) broke up with me, but I didn't mind, and we fukked around a while after that. She had Oneitis but I was off to college, lol. Another girl I dated for a minute, it ended fine, but we also got together once or twice after that, and went on to be friends which was cool. Just beware that one party will always be slightly more invested, even if it's 51/49. Don't let it be you, and if it's her, hold your frame, manage it well and know when to put the thing to bed.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recycled many ex's. Too many actually (it's low hanging fruit and I can be lazy) . Although they weren't qualified to hold the position of "girlfriend" if they are willing to accept a demotion, then I'm willing to put them to work.

Here's a word of caution; never make plans with them (be spontaneous). And never create a routine pattern. of when you see them. Doing either will give them false hope. Another reason is... as the saying goes... "familiarity breeds contempt."

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in just moving on without looking back.

I've had liasons with old gf's years back when I'd run into them while I was out. I can think of around 5 where we came back to my place and banged. I did this just ONCE and they were out again.

Each minute you spend with her knowing there's no chance for something more, is time wasted when you could be pursuing someone who is a much better fit. 99.9% of the time, old feelings get rekindled and one person cuts it off again, likely her because women have far more options, and it's like reinjuring an old wound.

My recommendation is to just focus on you and what you want and move on.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I’m plating an ex right now. Back in the day, we dated a few years but just drifted apart.
As long as there wasn’t any animosity, nothing wrong with the odd rendezvous.
We both agreed this is sex only and can check out anytime. It’s great as there’s no emotions involved and strictly carnal.
Enjoy it as long as there’s set boundaries.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some time ago I got in touch with an ex of mine.At that point it’d been a couple of years since we’d gone our separate ways, and,just to see if I could,I suggested that we meet up and catch up.

The break up was not bitter or messy,so she agreed.3 days ago we met up and it went as well as it possibly could have.We just got to talking about what we’d each been up to in the time since we broke up.It was easygoing and fun.She initiated all the kino and made the most eye contact I’ve ever had with a girl,and next thing we knew it was four hours later.

Long story short,we did the dance with no pants and it was absolutely mind blowing. I am not thinking beyond the moment though,and I just want her as a plate,nothing more.Has anyone ever had an ex as a plate?What was that like?Any advice?
I guess it depends on the break up but ask yourself this question every time

"Does she deserve my time and attention?"

The answer to that will tell you everything you need to know.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in just moving on without looking back.

I've had liasons with old gf's years back when I'd run into them while I was out. I can think of around 5 where we came back to my place and banged. I did this just ONCE and they were out again.

Each minute you spend with her knowing there's no chance for something more, is time wasted when you could be pursuing someone who is a much better fit. 99.9% of the time, old feelings get rekindled and one person cuts it off again, likely her because women have far more options, and it's like reinjuring an old wound.

My recommendation is to just focus on you and what you want and move on.
Is it still time wasted if she’s just a plate?I’m not exactly trying to recreate what we had before.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex plates can become plates again but if they've been more than that, I would say not.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Why would you think this is a good idea? Shortage of females in your neck of the woods?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it still time wasted if she’s just a plate?I’m not exactly trying to recreate what we had before.
It's ok to plate her only if she's not cutting into the other more important areas of your life as everything ends at some point. Some guys invest so much time, effort, and energy into dating, plates, and women it comes at a huge expense to their personal and professional success.

Plus, at some point she'll likely cut it off so ensure you and your ego can handle it when the day comes.

Good luck.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok to plate her only if she's not cutting into the other more important areas of your life as everything ends at some point. Some guys invest so much time, effort, and energy into dating, plates, and women it comes at a huge expense to their personal and professional success.

Plus, at some point she'll likely cut it off so ensure you and your ego can handle it when the day comes.

Good luck.
Thanks. I do imagine that I’ll be the one doing the ending though.I am not that invested.I was just wondering how the fact that she’s my ex would change things.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just get a new woman? One where there aren't going to be emotional strings attached? You can say she is "just" a plate, but it is really hard to go from having a relationship with someone to just treating it as sex. In fact, I would say close to impossible. You run a big risk of a lot of potential drama.

Better off just focusing on new women.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just get a new woman? One where there aren't going to be emotional strings attached? You can say she is "just" a plate, but it is really hard to go from having a relationship with someone to just treating it as sex. In fact, I would say close to impossible. You run a big risk of a lot of potential drama.

Better off just focusing on new women.
Like Stringpuller said. Really good in bed. Fvcks me in half.