Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can anyone tell me the most popular steroids by sport pros and cons of each one and have you taken it hope this doesn't violate any terms on this fo

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know dinobal was very popular in the 90s cuz a lot of guys like Mark McGuire and social took it and the least side effects. And the clear is what barry bonds took during his home run race. Again I hope this post doesn't get banned or moved or censored I don't plan to take their words and never have just want to be more informed on a very controversial subject

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I start taking test due to having it low, it makes you feel like in your teens again.

Then I started going into cycles blast and cruise. I've taken test, dbol, anadrol, npp, eq. My favorite cycle is test and npp, not all together but in cycles. it makes you feel like a god in the gym. Roids in moderation won't kill you, pros take insane amounts. Do your research if you plan to start.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I start taking test due to having it low, it makes you feel like in your teens again.

Then I started going into cycles blast and cruise. I've taken test, dbol, anadrol, npp, eq. My favorite cycle is test and npp, not all together but in cycles. it makes you feel like a god in the gym. Roids in moderation won't kill you, pros take insane amounts. Do your research if you plan to start.
I've heard good things about testosterone replacement therapy and such good thing is I don't need it at my age but may need it down the line irritate the patch or injectables?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score