Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can any guy out here agree with this quote?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sixamrunner wrote

"Georgeous women have had share of hookups and will test a man to see how he deals with her nonsense."

Can any guy say that when dealing with a woman she has thrown things your way that really confused you when trying to figure out where her Interest Level was?

I recently had indirect dealings with an Ex, through so called friends. Some are telling me that she didn't like the fact I was bringing lady friends by my apartment. And how much she was in love with me. Well, the munite I show Interest in her outright, I'm told she doesn't want me. What the hell is that?

Fellas i ask you what kind of fool am I? Am I a fool that still believes that deep down there's a chance between her and I? Am I fool that allows himself to be turned every which way by my emotions? Or am I allowing myself to be toy'd with when I been reading what each of guys had to say in your dealings with these women out here for like almost a year now. Is it possible with the basic practices of DJing that there might be one woman who that finds the soft spot in the armor...

I'd like to hear what any of the experienced DJs have to say about this...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I go by the old saying "she's an ex for a reason".

She doesn't truly want you. The only thing she wants is the gratification she derives from knowing that if she DID want you, she could have you.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up..

So you're saying that the only reason she was doing this was too get self satisfaction knowing that she could have me when she really doesn't want me... What the hell is that?!

I mean I used to know a couple of women who wanteed me and i could have hit or dated them, but I was sticking my chest out and headtripping..