Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling is so much better than Texting

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling is the best, but most girls don't pick up the phone and will see you as needy or too invested because you've called. When it works, it works but most of the time I think it's better not to call.
I will try it again next time.
This is completely wrong. Interest level dictates her phone availability. If she likes you, she will pick up the phone or call you back.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no right or wrong imo.
Calling is way more direct approach and gets you instant answers because you can read her body language/ tone of voice etc.

On the flipsidel text is ofc less persona and still it does indeed require her to engage in the convo and will also be an IOI. Both methods however does in the end require her to invest in the convo.

If she doesn't invest into it whether is a text a direct phone call, well then....
You have the answer.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mikedee the guy she might date.
Why didn't you close the deal on the the day of the call and arranged up a time/day for the meeting, (The date)?
I would have done that straight away on that call.

That's like making a random cold sales call, but not asking the prospecting customer to buy your product which is sort of pointless waste of time. Next time you call the customer (in your case; the girl) they have likely lost interest in your offer or bought it from the competition.
You should "Always be closing" to use an old sales term.

1623260177625.png

Last edited:

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you close the deal on the call and set up a day the meeting (the date)?

That's like making a random cold sales call, but not asking the prospecting customer to buy your product which is sort of pointless waste of time. Next time you call the customer (in your case; the girl) they have likely lost interest in your offer or bought it from the competition.

View attachment 6468
Glen Gary Glen Ross.....epic movie.
First place- new Cadillac.
Second place- set of steak knives.
Third place- you're fired

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you close the deal on the the day of the call and arranged up a time/day for the meeting, (The date)?

View attachment 6468
Because it was late and we agreed to meet when the examination period is done, we are both very busy right now. I live in different culture, it doesn't work like in the US. Here you gotta be patient, more conservative mentality.
I didn't say calling was bad, It's good, but the reality is, usually girls prefer to text because they have control over the situation. Some will pickup, some don't, even if they are interested. It depends on the girl, and calling right off the bat after getting the number is a bad strategy I think, got to wait a little bit, after a few texts and some comfort.