Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busting your load in a girl on the first date

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened to me recently. Brought her home and we had sex twice and she stayed the night. Next morning, I said I'm out of condoms and we can't have sex. But later she basically grabbed my **** and put it in her, and I ended up busting a nut in her.

Understandably, she got a little upset but at one point literally just said "you're a naughty boy" although she brought it up a few more times with a bit more indignation. (For the record she is on birth control but she has other medications that might interfere with it somewhat so it's marginally more risky)

I've only ever done this with one other girl (excluding LTRs) and she wasn't even on birth control...but she didn't seem to really mind.

As a general rule of thumb, setting aside STD/pregnancy concerns (which are massively overblown, save me the lecture) is this more likely to scare a girl off than anything?

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It totally depends on the girl, but in my experience girls don't get scared off that easily. I wouldn't be surprised if she insisted on condoms the next time.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It totally depends on the girl, but in my experience girls don't get scared off that easily. I wouldn't be surprised if she insisted on condoms the next time.
Good to know I guess. I feel kind of bad and childish. I mean, when I lost my virginity (no condom/BC) even then I had managed to pull out.

Going raw dog is one thing but not pulling out is some amateur ****.

I’ve done this a few times. Thankfully no stds yet but it’s a pattern I’m trying to break
The STD concern is way overblown honestly. Pregnancy is too. They're the sex equivalent of the DARE program for drugs.

However it's definitely an issue to do it with a new girl. At the very least you need to know what type of birth control she's on, or where she's at in her cycle.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't something I'd do on a first date but I am more stringent than average about using condoms.

@FlexpertHamilton -- You're likely ok. Since she's on birth control, you're probably not going to deal with a pregnancy. It'd be way more concerning if you finished in her vagina and she wasn't on any form of birth control. One woman I got back to my place (not a first date) wasn't on birth control and didn't want me to use a condom. I didn't agree to that.

Other than that, I have had sex with women not on birth control but I was using a condom and I ejaculated inside of them while wearing the condom. I didn't have any pregnancy scares with these women.

I have appreciated not having pregnancy and STD scares.

When you are using a condom and you ejaculate inside their vagina, they can still feel your orgasm. I haven't bothered pulling out in many years.

I wouldn't be surprised if she insisted on condoms the next time.

Roosh wrote an article in 2010 called "American Girls Don’t Use Condoms Anymore"

There were situations where I could have had sex without a condom but didn't. I only described one time above but there were likely other times where I could have done it.

I'm glad I used condoms with the women not on birth control. As for the ones on birth control, it was also good I used condoms even from a pregnancy prevention standpoint. It's common for women to make errors in taking their birth control. If an error happened with me, I'd be making child support payments.

You are correct that most women aren't insistent about condoms.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Even if she says she's on the pill she can still get pregnant, when i was 18 i was with an older Filipina who claimed to be on the pill. It wasn't long after that she got into a relationship with some anglo guy and was pregnant.

There's a pretty big chance that the baby is mine but i never bothered to verify.

My point is sometimes you will meet women who just want you to impregnate them.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I busted in one of my plates sat night

turns out she was at peak ovulation she showed me her cycle tracker lmao

She took the morning after but they weren't sure if it will work so now she's going to get a coil fitted tomorrow

What a champ

Generally won't scare them off most women do enjoy guys nutting in them and it usually makes them *** too

As long as it wasn't premature that is .....

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened to me recently. Brought her home and we had sex twice and she stayed the night. Next morning, I said I'm out of condoms and we can't have sex. But later she basically grabbed my **** and put it in her, and I ended up busting a nut in her.

Understandably, she got a little upset but at one point literally just said "you're a naughty boy" although she brought it up a few more times with a bit more indignation. (For the record she is on birth control but she has other medications that might interfere with it somewhat so it's marginally more risky)

I've only ever done this with one other girl (excluding LTRs) and she wasn't even on birth control...but she didn't seem to really mind.

As a general rule of thumb, setting aside STD/pregnancy concerns (which are massively overblown, save me the lecture) is this more likely to scare a girl off than anything?
Well all I have to say consider 18 years of this:
and all the money you have to spend on it....

Best is just to just not do it, not worth the risk imo. Just say NO.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nah. It wont scare away the girl, but they sure will bring it up a lot.

I hate condoms. I ve been pulling out for years (and sometimes I dont even pull out at all). I have never gotten anybody pregnant (that I know of). Maybe Im not so fertile, who knows.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know you said save me the lecture but I can't. I will just for the sake of other members' visibility. But I will address your question at the end.

Self-control is something you gained with maturity. Unless you've had a good grip on self-control since you were born, most (if not all) have been there and made that move.

Was it a mistake? Of course. Luckily for some of us, we didn't catch an STD or got any girl pregnant. But for some that was not the case, having an STD is life-changing (depending on the STD).

As I aged/matured and build some wisdom and solidified my mindset, I think of it this way: When you're in the heat of the moment, place yourself in the future, and in the worst-case scenario, picture it, feel it, and then ask yourself, do you still wanna go thru with it?

It is a HUGE risk, literally a Russian roulette. Look out for yourself, money and people come and go, your health will stay with you your entire life.

To your question, no, most girls will freak out in the moment but it is also primal and women subconsciously crave our seeds and masculine "juice". And most, if not all, women prefer it (just as men do) sex with full feeling aka no condom.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. It wont scare away the girl, but they sure will bring it up a lot.

I hate condoms. I ve been pulling out for years (and sometimes I dont even pull out at all). I have never gotten anybody pregnant (that I know of). Maybe Im not so fertile, who knows.
A girl can only get pregnant when she's ovulating, and even within that window it's not like the chances are anywhere close to 100%. Most couples actively try to have kids for months and months before they finally conceive.

Still, not worth the risk, especially because some women might lie and pretend they're on BC.

I really just need to get a vasectomy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you said save me the lecture but I can't. I will just for the sake of other members' visibility. But I will address your question at the end.

Self-control is something you gained with maturity. Unless you've had a good grip on self-control since you were born, most (if not all) have been there and made that move.

Was it a mistake? Of course. Luckily for some of us, we didn't catch an STD or got any girl pregnant. But for some that was not the case, having an STD is life-changing (depending on the STD).

As I aged/matured and build some wisdom and solidified my mindset, I think of it this way: When you're in the heat of the moment, place yourself in the future, and in the worst-case scenario, picture it, feel it, and then ask yourself, do you still wanna go thru with it?

It is a HUGE risk, literally a Russian roulette. Look out for yourself, money and people come and go, your health will stay with you your entire life.

To your question, no, most girls will freak out in the moment but it is also primal and women subconsciously crave our seeds and masculine "juice". And most, if not all, women prefer it (just as men do) sex with full feeling aka no condom.

Modern Man Advice
Ye AIDS is still a real thing; seems may people forget that. I know a guy myself who got it and he was definitely not gay. His life is fvcked up forever. Well what's left of it... (As it is more or less a death sentence). :cry: