Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was there last night and Wow, what a cool place. Old Brownstones, cobble stone streets, history, great views of Manhattan from the East River.

It was also very clean and you felt like you were back in the 19th century.

There was plenty of good-looking and young poonani walking around too.

If you are in the TRI-State area, please check it out !

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing with the nice Brooklyn areas -- they're only a block away from the sh!tty areas.

Once you cross Court St into Downtown Brooklyn, you'll start seeing the riff raff. But agreed, BK Heights proper (Montague St, the Promenade etc) is a very nice area. Very, very wealthy too. Those old brownstones run about $5-6M a pop.

If you want great BK nightlife with LOTS of cute, young, non-snotty NYC girls everywhere, go out in Williamsburg. I've had many thoroughly enjoyable dates in Billyburg, almost too many great restaurants and bars to choose from.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want great BK nightlife with LOTS of cute, young, non-snotty NYC girls everywhere, go out in Williamsburg. I've had many thoroughly enjoyable dates in Billyburg, almost too many great restaurants and bars to choose from.
Agree with this, though you have to sift through some terrible hipsters. But there are so many people/bars there you're bound to meet plenty of girls in Williamsburg. And the guys are straight up soy, not much competition. I like the Wythe (?) hotel bar.

From a vibe level I'm partial to Smith St/Court St in Cobble Hill/Carroll Gardens. Haven't been there in years but always had a blast.