Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broken Links in HS DJ bible

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are so many of the links broken in the HS bible? Are the threads still available somewhere?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're broken because they are linked to an older forum. I''m not sure when they'll be back up, but I'm sure it'll be soon.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no^

they are broken because this forum only keeps post from a year after the last post made on it(im not sure exictally how long)..and those posts are just gone now

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks:(

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't gone, but the links are different to the updated versions of the posts. Matrix is the only one who can fix them, and I I knew more code I would get on Lorenzo's account and do it myself.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dip is right, but not all of the links are to posts that old and not all of them are gone. Sure, a lot of them are, but the reason absolutely none of them are accesible are because they are linked to the old forum. And WUWD, if you knew that much code I would be scared.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How stupid is that??? Since I've read people saying "Read the fvcking bible" like fifty bazillion times and it doesnt even work anymore... This should be #1 priority for the mods.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, all right... no more pissing and moaning... just kidding, but in all seriousness, as I am typing I am attempting to fix all of the links in the Bible... but it will take a pretty long time. Between this, homework, and Sim City 4... I should be finished by midnight or early tomorrow morning.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, thanks a bunch. You can't beat good moderators.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, if you take Simcity 4 into account, you can pretty much believe that Matrix will try to zone the bible into different variations of residential, commericial, and industrial zones, and then he'll put some police and fire stations all over the place. Well, at least it'll be done....