Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

broke up with my gf last night

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i was with this girl for about a year and a half. I've known all along that I didn't plan to marry her. We got in some nasty fights and I came close to breaking up with her before. But for the most part, we had some good times, and I enjoyed being with her.

Even though I never wanted to marry her and the break up was mutual in a lot of ways I'm pretty bummed out and depressed.

I guess it comes down to not wanting to be alone. It's nice to have a girlfriend. It's nice to get laid consistently.

However, the whole time I was with her, I of course craved hooking up with other women.

It's so true that we always want what we can't have. And that we don't want what we have. I hate that sh1t. We simply cannot have our cake and eat it too.

I still have feelings for her. But I know that if we got back together, I would take her for granted again and get bored again and look at other women when we go out.

I know that I'm not supposed to dwell and I should move on, enjoy my youth (28), and start thinking about meeting and fvcking new chicks. Got a big summer ahead of me.

I'm just really confused man. Because I know that it's best that we broke up, yet I still have a very tough time closing the door. It's just a really mixed bag of emotions with many layers.

There's many things I liked about the relationship (companionship, steady pvssy, having a woman under your arm), and many other things I didn't like (getting bored with the same woman, fighting).

With the way I craved other women though, I feel like I have A LOT of fvcking to get out of my system before I settle down.

Still, (as they say) breaking up is hard to do.

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, breaking up is hard.

The thing that hurts most is that we always want things we can't have. When we do get it, we want the next level, the next better thing we can't have. It's pure psychology - much like Maslow's theory of motivation and human needs (googleSearchIt!)

Sometimes I think people just complicate things too much...

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when you're at the point in the relationship where you and her are fighting it means things are going DOWNHILL. It was time to breakup dude, as it is the best for her and yourself.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh man.....you know back in the day, when I had a girl and the relationship didnt work, man would my boys pump me up to go see other women, but deep down inside, I just wanted to cry.

Hehe.....................

I learned this one thing from a friend of mine, well I hung out with him, dont really know if he was a real friend, but....hehe....he said this....

Even if you got one, always keep another one on the side.

I know, ha, I know this is very disgusting and down right jerkish azz information kid, but hey, if one leaves, you ll always have another waiting.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skullcrusher
Well, when you're at the point in the relationship where you and her are fighting it means things are going DOWNHILL. It was time to breakup dude, as it is the best for her and yourself.
this is true. it's still just a hard thing to do.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crackhead,

I just went through the same shiat as you. Broke up with my girl who I was with for a while. Loved her and we had some great times, but the constant fighting towards ending, disrespect and lying become the death card for her..LOL The next few weeks will be really hard for you, vent your emotions bro. I know that sounds like a gay-@ss halmark card but you gotta release your feelings to get over it. Don't go back to her!!!! Remember people break up for a reason, the second time around will be good for certain amount of time and then revert back to the same bullshyt! Once you get over the venting, you'll slowly feel better, lose the emotional attachment towards your exgf and go bang better puxxy!! :D

Too many hot girls in this world to be hung up on one dumb byatch!

PIMP

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea. and i know all this.

the thing is, it's one thing to acknowledge something with your conscious mind. logic. facts. no problem.

yet, it is an entirely different thing to apply said logic and facts to the mysterious, all-controlling subconscious mind.

what is it, like 90% of our mind is unconscious or something?

and i think thats the main underlying thing with this dj/self-change/getting girls thing. mastering the subconscious mind.

i was just walkin around outside amongst a decent amount of ladies during the lunch hour, thinking the attitude to have is that all these women want me, i'm the prize, *insert other "dj principles" here* but in the state i'm in now? wasn't really flyin.

it's something conscious i'm trying to apply to my elusive, unconscious mind.

i'll be alright, with time. this is the longest relationship i've been in, therefore the first big breakup i've experienced. it's painful.

all things come to an end. it's a death of sorts. i'm dealing with the death of something. mourning a loss.

but yea, raise your glass to yet unhad good times this summer, and women that remain unmet.

->*****eater:
thats ideal, but i dont know how it can be achieved without being sleazy, dishonest, disrespectful, unfair, guilt inducing, and just bad.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're going through is completely normal. When i break up with girls I make it a point to delete their number from my phone immediately, so if I have a moment of weakness I can't call them. Sure there are some residual feelings, there are going to be after you've been in a relationship but you can get past it easy.

What it boils down to is change and mental toughness. Changing from a relationship to being single again is going to be somewhat hard. Change is always hard because you have to get out of a routine that you were stuck in and even if it wasn't the most comfortable situation, it was your routine and now you have to adjust. It's the same way when you leave a job that you don't like and don't have something lined up. You think about the money you left and how you have none on the horizon. Now it's different if you were moving from one job to another or from one girl to another, because all you have to do is get use to a somewhat more minor change in your lifestyle but of course this isn't the case.

So what you have to do is be mentally tough. You're going to be thinking about this girl alot and that's natural and okay. You're going to want to fight to get those memories out of your mind because you want to move on but that's not going to happen either. The key is to maintain little contact and reflect on yourself and your life. The more you get yourself thinking about other things the more you feelings for this girl will subside and the more interested you'll be in meeting other girls, like the single guy you are. Mental toughness against your urges to call your ex will lead you to thinking about other girls and then your transition will be complete.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
see kid, uh, imitation is suicide.

I cannot walk on a basketball court, and just believe that I can play like Michael Jordan, and go in the NBA and win championships.

I can however, make it to the NBA, if I evolve into the kind of player that it takes to make it big in the NBA....you see what I am saying?

You cant just fake it kid, you must evolve and really understand just what the hell is going on. If you have not read my thread, The Truth: The End, read it and reply to me, and I will answer any more questions. .....

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check this out...

pvssy eater.......

Check this out, it may help.

wwwww.relationsh1p.com----replace the 1 with an i

cave dweller

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oops........

oops,

That was for crackhead not pvssy eater.......

cave dweller