Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

breaking up with my lady

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to break up with my girl friend because we never talk. She'll more than likely take it hard, and it really sucks because she told me she got me something for X-mas already.

Crap.

She's a drama queen, and I really don't want to go through the break up, but I'm not really having fun with her. We can make out like crazy, but we can't have a conversation.

What to do? Any help?

------------------
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.

Its a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
aw man, thats blows. But just remember, if you dont like her, the longer you go out, the bigger your hole gets. End it quick, before you end up really hurting someone. But if u like the girl, then try harder dammit!

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her but I've tried to make conversation, and it never works.

I could probably drag this out, but I don't want to.

------------------
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.

Its a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've ever seen American Psycho, you know how this might end, breaking up with a drama queen. You can't have pitty, it'll save more pain if you make it clear that you want to break up, and give no light at the end of the tunnel.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple rule of thumb: There's no point prolonging the inevitable.

About the X-Mas present - Do you think she'd be more mad now or more mad after you get it then decide to break up with her?

Trust me, if you're not into the relationship, its incredibly hard to get back into it. Personally, I've never been able to "go back."

------------------
CableLight
- Hey, I dunno what my name means either :D

"Always remember those you love. Even in death, no one is ever truely gone as long as they are remembered."

Life is the hardest teacher. For she gives the test first, and the lesson after.