Breadcrumbing and attention-seeking

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this happen to me, I will immediately NEXT the girl.

What's the move or strategy you'd use to pass This kind of shyt test?
It's in the post - you WAIT THEM OUT, which means until they reach out again. They will usually reach back out if you do this and you left some kind of good impression. If not, who cares? Low IL, next. I read something that resonates well with dating 2019. Ironically, the more you ignore women the more they come to you since you stand out in the sea of supplicating beta males.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider

I agree with most of this, and will reply in bold.
I noticed you mentioned everything except "social life where you have access to women." Your social life is incomplete, that's why you have these problems. agree- I certainly can expand my social life. I know that, and work on it continuously. Limited opportunities to do this due to geography Women date. It's a hobby for them. Men network, cultivate social circles, and dominate their social environments. Men procure access to females. Chances are, you don't belong in any social environments where attractive women exist. Here-in lies the rub - I live in very rural area, more so than any of you can fathom. Population within a 60 mile radius is probably less than 10,000 people. Not whining, stating a fact.

This is why you get bread crumbs. These women have lives. They are already spinning plates long before you showed up. You are the the 9th planet in her solar system. You are Pluto at best, but most likely just a passing comet. That's why you get bread crumbs.Not quite - they are in the same boat as me, with rural areas, sparsely populated. But I get your drift.

This is what happens when you don't have a social life where you have access to women. You don't know what these women's true value looks like and you end of over-valuing them or committing to them when noone else wants to. Your calibration gets completely thrown off. Location limits me, more than anything. Job requires I be available 24/7 50% of the time.

Last edited:

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys. Great input, and a great topic.

Don't get me wrong - breadcrumbing has not been a real big issue for me until the last two weeks.

I had one girl playing hard to get, flakey behavior.....I have since told her to stop wasting my time and stop contacting me. And she has.

Second girl - just in the middle of a move, so has her hands full unpacking etc. (so she says) .....I have told her " Call mewhen you are free" . I had/have no intent of ever contacting her again. Today she reached out telling me she is definitely interested, and thanks for my understanding and patience. I replied, "you bet"

And that is what she will get from now on. I won't ask her out again, nor initiate contact. I have done my part.

I will let you all know how it goes.

Keep the responses coming, this could be a great learning thread!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed you mentioned everything except "social life where you have access to women." Your social life is incomplete, that's why you have these problems. Women date. It's a hobby for them. Men network, cultivate social circles, and dominate their social environments. Men procure access to females. Chances are, you don't belong in any social environments where attractive women exist.

When I used to work with hot females, I came to a profound realization. These woman would talk about guys they met on tinder, guys buying them dinners, prospects making 6 figures with potential, etc. But here's the thing - I already slept with these women. Even the best game players out in the field, even the highest value guys meeting these women in the SMV marketplace were getting my sloppy seconds.

A woman hooks up with men in her immediate social environments first. The rest just make up her ego-validation ecosystem. Here's how a woman's ecosystem works:

1) The most dominant guy in her social environment gets first dibs
2) Every other dominant guy in her social environment gets some action
3) Even borderline dominant guys get some action
4) Guys out in the SMV marketplace
5) guys on OLD

This is why you get bread crumbs. These women have lives. They are already spinning plates long before you showed up. You are the the 9th planet in her solar system. You are Pluto at best, but most likely just a passing comet. That's why you get bread crumbs.

Even the best guys with the best game are getting leftovers. It's worse if these guys think they are special and fall for the relationship frame. The only reason why she is single is because every dominant guy in her immediate social environment already pumped and dumped her and passed her up.

This is the problem with meat market game. You don't know how intolerable, needy, and used up she really is. She's already been passed around. But in the clubs she can play "brand new." This is also why pursuing them/supplicating doesn't work. They know they are actually on the low end of the totem pole in their own social circles and rationalize you must be a loser to not see it.

This is what it looks like from the other side of the fence. You guys get bread crumbs because you are in last place in the totem pole in her ecosystem. And even the best amongst you - you are getting slopping seconds from a woman that noone in her immediate circles wants a relationship with.

This is what happens when you don't have a social life where you have access to women. You don't know what these women's true value looks like and you end of over-valuing them or committing to them when noone else wants to. Your calibration gets completely thrown off.

Women are naturally social creatures. They have access to guys without ever having to show up in the SMV marketplace or OLD. You have to ask yourself "Why is she in the SMV marketplace looking for attention? Why is she available on OLD?" Could it be every guy in her circles already used her up?
So all the dominant guys in her environment hit it and passed her on? That's alot of dudes.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So all the dominant guys in her environment hit it and passed her on? That's alot of dudes.

It's just my experience. Noone has to agree with me. But it doesn't change reality. Here are other thing's I've noticed being on the other side of the fence.

-Chicks start early. Like at 14ish. It's like that tv show Beverly hills 90210 where everyone dates everyone eventually. By the time you meet these chicks out in the sexual market place when they are 21-24, you can imagine how many times they've been around the block. What's worse is by the time they hit 21, they realize how desperate guys in the night clubs are and raise their price despite their history of tossing up a$$ everywhere. As a guy on the outside looking in, you will never know this. You'll just end up over-valuing them. And in turn, they turn around and supplicate to dominant guys in their immediate social environment. And the nomadic seducer gets bread crumbs.

-The other scenario is a chick who isn't delusional and deep down inside knows she ain't sh1t. So the only guy she can respond to are douchebags who treat her like how she feels about herself. The funny thing is she can be a 9. She can be the hottest chick you will ever meet. But she rejects every guy who is nice to her, no matter how high value he seems. And goes for guys who treat her like sh1t, no matter how much of a loser he seems. Does this look familiar to you?

Of course it does. This is 99% of all of your experiences in the sexual market place. Chicks are either entitled and give you breadcrumbs or go for the absolute worse guy because it matches with how they feel about themselves. These are two most common night club chicks.

And for the 1% guys who can pull either woman - you are still getting leftovers and sloppy seconds. For you there is a different game these women throw at you. The relationship frame and waiting for sex/playing brand new.

-However, there is a third type of woman. The non-compensating naturally beautiful woman. However, these women have a tendency to downplay their looks, wear very little make up, and wear clothes that takes away their sexual appeal. They can walk right by you and you would never know how attractive they were. THESE are the beautiful women in broad day light. They are not flashy and are completely under the radar.

When I go out with female friends, the beautiful ones go out of their way not to get noticed because they already get enough validation and do not want to attract attention from desperate thirsty guys in the clubs. And the needy and neurotic ones dress the loudest and the most attention grabbing.

This is why if you yourself are non over-compensating, chill and laid back, non-needy, and know how to network and socialize without "isolating the target" like a desperate PUA, you will have a lot better chance meeting cool women. You'd be on their wavelength.

But if you want to take the PUA route, you're going to run into a different kind of chick. Since you over-compensate with game, you're going to run into your female equivalent of needy/entitled chicks and you're going to think ALL chicks are like this, and blame it on feminism/hypergamy/whatever. But in reality, it's the guy's fault he's over-compensating and has zero balance of a social life. The limited reality he sees is the reality he created for himself.

Don't get me wrong, I can go out on weekends and socialize and meet cool women. But I have a 360 degree perspective. I know what to look for. But without having a social life, you're not going to have any type of perspective.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just my experience. Noone has to agree with me. But it doesn't change reality. Here are other thing's I've noticed being on the other side of the fence.

-Chicks start early. Like at 14ish. It's like that tv show Beverly hills 90210 where everyone dates everyone eventually. By the time you meet these chicks out in the sexual market place when they are 21-24, you can imagine how many times they've been around the block. What's worse is by the time they hit 21, they realize how desperate guys in the night clubs are and raise their price despite their history of tossing up a$$ everywhere. As a guy on the outside looking in, you will never know this. You'll just end up over-valuing them. And in turn, they turn around and supplicate to dominant guys in their immediate social environment. And the nomadic seducer gets bread crumbs.

-The other scenario is a chick who isn't delusional and deep down inside knows she ain't sh1t. So the only guy she can respond to are douchebags who treat her like how she feels about herself. The funny thing is she can be a 9. She can be the hottest chick you will ever meet. But she rejects every guy who is nice to her, no matter how high value he seems. And goes for guys who treat her like sh1t, no matter how much of a loser he seems. Does this look familiar to you?

Of course it does. This is 99% of all of your experiences in the sexual market place. Chicks are either entitled and give you breadcrumbs or go for the absolute worse guy because it matches with how they feel about themselves. These are two most common night club chicks.

And for the 1% guys who can pull either woman - you are still getting leftovers and sloppy seconds. For you there is a different game these women throw at you. The relationship frame and waiting for sex/playing brand new.

-However, there is a third type of woman. The non-compensating naturally beautiful woman. However, these women have a tendency to downplay their looks, wear very little make up, and wear clothes that takes away their sexual appeal. They can walk right by you and you would never know how attractive they were. THESE are the beautiful women in broad day light. They are not flashy and are completely under the radar.

When I go out with female friends, the beautiful ones go out of their way not to get noticed because they already get enough validation and do not want to attract attention from desperate thirsty guys in the clubs. And the needy and neurotic ones dress the loudest and the most attention grabbing.

This is why if you yourself are non over-compensating, chill and laid back, non-needy, and know how to network and socialize without "isolating the target" like a desperate PUA, you will have a lot better chance meeting cool women. You'd be on their wavelength.

But if you want to take the PUA route, you're going to run into a different kind of chick. Since you over-compensate with game, you're going to run into your female equivalent of needy/entitled chicks and you're going to think ALL chicks are like this, and blame it on feminism/hypergamy/whatever. But in reality, it's the guy's fault he's over-compensating and has zero balance of a social life. The limited reality he sees is the reality he created for himself.

Don't get me wrong, I can go out on weekends and socialize and meet cool women. But I have a 360 degree perspective. I know what to look for. But without having a social life, you're not going to have any type of perspective.
You nailed #1 and #2 ive seen those specifically. You nailed them. So they really do fvck and svck every socially statused males in their environments? Thats alot of dudes By 21 it can be 50 and by 30 200+ easily.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the job?
Marketing manager at Victoria secret. I eventually quit and became a project manager somewhere else. Then I quit working entirely and bought a chain of beauty shops where I had about 100 women working under me. Then I sold it all and I do something else entirely now that has nothing to do with chicks. I’ve had some odd career choices. But those times being around attractive women opened my eyes to a different world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marketing manager at Victoria secret. I eventually quit and became a project manager somewhere else. Then I quit working entirely and bought a chain of beauty shops where I had about 100 women working under me. Then I sold it all and I do something else entirely now that has nothing to do with chicks. I’ve had some odd career choices. But those times being around attractive women opened my eyes to a different world.
We got most of the red pill knowledge here. What points did you see with your own eyes that were REALLY eye opening about their true nature?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How do you end up hooking up with the chicks if you don't isolate them eventually?

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you end up hooking up with the chicks if you don't isolate them eventually?

Seems like there is a lot you have to learn. Take me for instance. I have probably forgotten more game than most members on this forum will ever learn across 10 life times. My other name is @da dynamically that got banned. So @mrgoodstuff if you wanna know what I've learned from my experience being around women, I already wrote everything in that name.

Let's say I am hanging out with a group of girls and you approach my group and try to isolate the target. You think you're gonna get past me? You have no idea who I am. You don't know that I am the gatekeeper and can crush you socially in 100 different ways to next Saturday. You have a better chance being a socially cool guy. Or let's say you've just graduated from college and you're talking to a CEO of a company (without knowing it) who could hook you up with a job and you're busy trying to isolate his female friends. Opportunity missed right there.

The more genuinely interested you are in people, the more likely they will introduce you to their friends. But make no mistake, you're not gonna game your way into anything. Women are a lot more socially savvy than you are out in the sexual meat market. And the leader of those women are even more socially savvy than them. You're not going to infiltrate anything if you are not a value giver.

And when women see that you are cool, they will give you open windows. They are not mannequins man. They have a mind of their own and know how to make themselves available to you.

This thought of "I have to make everything happen on my own through game strategy" is a stupid PUA mentality. People aren't dumb. They can sense a genuine vibe a mile away. And women have WAY more game than you so if she's attracted to you, you're going to get some obvious signs. There won't be any confusion.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like there is a lot you have to learn. Take me for instance. I have probably forgotten more game than most members on this forum will ever learn across 10 life times. My other name is @da dynamically that got banned. So @mrgoodstuff if you wanna know what I've learned from my experience being around women, I already wrote everything in that name.

Let's say I am hanging out with a group of girls and you approach my group and try to isolate the target. You think you're gonna get past me? You have no idea who I am. You don't know that I am the gatekeeper and can crush you socially in 100 different ways to next Saturday. You have a better chance being a socially cool guy. Or let's say you've just graduated from college and you're talking to a CEO of a company (without knowing it) who could hook you up with a job and you're busy trying to isolate his female friends. Opportunity missed right there.

The more genuinely interested you are in people, the more likely they will introduce you to their friends. But make no mistake, you're not gonna game your way into anything. Women are a lot more socially savvy than you are out in the sexual meat market. And the leader of those women are even more socially savvy than them. You're not going to infiltrate anything if you are not a value giver.

And when women see that you are cool, they will give you open windows. They are not mannequins man. They have a mind of their own and know how to make themselves available to you.

This thought of "I have to make everything happen on my own through game strategy" is a stupid PUA mentality. People aren't dumb. They can sense a genuine vibe a mile away. And woman have WAY more game than you so if she's attracted to you, you're going to get some obvious signs. There won't be any confusion.
I agree with that. Theres nothing to force.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This thought of "I have to make everything happen on my own through game strategy" is a stupid PUA mentality. People aren't dumb. They can sense a genuine vibe a mile away. And women have WAY more game than you so if she's attracted to you, you're going to get some obvious signs. There won't be any confusion.
So, give value and come off as a cool sociable guy? Yeah I agree too.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is "value"? It depends upon the group.
It does depend. I think Todd V or RSD videos would explain it better than I could.

I'm just confused on why you can't have both a Game Strategy AND a social circle while being an outgoing cool dude. Any Game book I've ever read or video I've ever watched will tell you to be social, give value, vibe, and be cool and friendly.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, give value and come off as a cool sociable guy? Yeah I agree too.
Well you can't give what you don't have. So the first thing to do is attain value for yourself. To the point where you become so full, it flows out of you naturally. You can't give value as a tactic to achieve a reaction out of people. That's what a PUA would do. In fact, that's pretty much RSD's entire philosophy. Pretend to give what you don't have.

And you have to be a social guy who knows how to network with people. You can't just turn it on when you decide to meet women.

Go out and dominate your social environment. Build your sphere of influence. Network with high value people. Don't just watch pickup videos in your basement.

@mrgoodstuff Giving value is knowing you are the sh1t and bringing people up to your level. In a sense, it's appreciating people. Your appreciation is meaningless if you don't have anything going on in your life. But if you are a winner in every facet, your appreciation carries alot of weight. It can even make women/people get stuck in your orbit - or ecosystem.

In fact, my entire game (I hate to use that word ) is Presence and appreciation. I just show up and I appreciate life, the moment, people, etc. It radiates out of me and draws people in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does depend. I think Todd V or RSD videos would explain it better than I could.

I'm just confused on why you can't have both a Game Strategy AND a social circle while being an outgoing cool dude. Any Game book I've ever read or video I've ever watched will tell you to be social, give value, vibe, and be cool and friendly.
Some groups arent friendly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff like this would be something you'd see with girls in high school and maybe Freshman in college. However, nonsense like this you;ll experience with women that are in their mid 20s or even older, as scary as it sounds.

If you have other stuff going on in your life, which you should, and you value your time and energy you'd be better off just cutting it off as soon as you recognize this behavior.

I personally like to call out nonsense like this and say something like "I have a lot going on and don't really have time for this, I MIGHT be open to something casual but nothing more". With this you imply that you are a man that has other priorities and goals in life and that you have recognized this female as worth nothing more than just a vagina, which at the end of the day is all they really are. Women that offer you respect and common courtesy, aka normal respectable women, don't do stuff like this so you'll never be scaring off a quality female.
It sounds like high school but some do it for LIFE.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you can't give what you don't have. So the first thing to do is attain value for yourself. To the point where you become so full, it flows out of you naturally. You can't give value as a tactic to achieve a reaction out of people. That's what a PUA would do. In fact, that's pretty much RSD's entire philosophy. Pretend to give what you don't have.

And you have to be a social guy who knows how to network with people. You can't just turn it on when you decide to meet women.

Go out and dominate your social environment. Build your sphere of influence. Network with high value people. Don't just watch pickup videos in your basement.

@mrgoodstuff Giving value is knowing you are the sh1t and bringing people up to your level. In a sense, it's appreciating people. Your appreciation is meaningless if you don't have anything going on in your life. But if you are a winner in every facet, your appreciation carries alot of weight. It can even make women/people get stuck in your orbit - or ecosystem.

In fact, my entire game (I hate to use that word ) is Presence and appreciation. I just show up and I appreciate life, the moment, people, etc. It radiates out of me and draws people in.
So in your game you "serve" people?