Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Branch swinging

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it seem like a lot of todays women want to swing, where is the loyalty? I guess its disappeared. A married women I know she's giving me the look of I want to kiss you, that deep dreamy eyed stare this behavior has been increasing in the last few months. A woman in her 30s I know in a relationship with one of my buddies and she's giving me the I want to fvck you look, I'm thinking to myself no it ain't happening. A buddies wife I've talked about her before she gives me the look of she wants to fvck.

Been watching MGTOW videos on youtube lately they might be right about women, I don't think you can trust any women nowadays they will spread their legs in a heartbeat when they are not getting satisfied by their current partner.

Serenity

Reaction score
They give you these, as you perceive it, looks. As you should have established fairly early when learning game, a look doesn't mean anything. You have not fvcked any of them, you have not made out with any of them and if I understand correctly they haven't done anything other than look at you. Where have they broken loyalty? Could it be that you put meaning to their looks that aren't really there in order to stroke your own ego in a twisted way?

Also, let's talk about loyalty. As we also should have established, relationships are conditional. If not enough conditions are met then one would normally terminate the relationship, especially if something better is known. Men do this, women do this, everyone does it. I would do it, you would do it, nobody will stay loyal to someone who doesn't satisfy their needs.

MGTOW is misguided. Rather than understand the nature of men and women to play by nature's rules they reject it. Every single MGTOW want a woman, every single one of them, but they will lie about that to themselves and others to lessen the pain of their failure to understand nature.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it seem like a lot of todays women want to swing, where is the loyalty? I guess its disappeared. A married women I know she's giving me the look of I want to kiss you, that deep dreamy eyed stare this behavior has been increasing in the last few months. A woman in her 30s I know in a relationship with one of my buddies and she's giving me the I want to fvck you look, I'm thinking to myself no it ain't happening. A buddies wife I've talked about her before she gives me the look of she wants to fvck.

Been watching MGTOW videos on youtube lately they might be right about women, I don't think you can trust any women nowadays they will spread their legs in a heartbeat when they are not getting satisfied by their current partner.
I think you should also consider the fact that watching those MGTOW videos is altering the way you think.
Some women can be trusted, some can't.
Also, the looks women give you might represent what you think, but it might also be just your perception.
I'm not saying you're wrong, I agree that many of them don't deserve your trust. Just don't fall in the trap of starting to doubt everything, thinking no woman can be trusted.
Eventually you'll get to the gold by going through the trash.

My Gods always been masculine. Women were made for man. Not man for women.
Just like He said.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing with EVERY woman I've come across when I've interacted with them often enough. Bro, sometimes these women just look at you with that HUNGRY look. Even the wives of some relatives of mine. It's US culture that ****ed them up.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty slim evidence mate wouldn't exactly hold up in a court of law. I don't think it's ever happened to me although if they were really good I guess I wouldn't know. my Romanian x was still a very good-looking woman ex model and she was definitely tuning up to branch swing in our last few months together. The signs were quite tangible which is why I pulled the pin and dumped her ass. funnily enough now she is the only ex I am friends with. That's EE girls for you you have to demand respect from them.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it seem like a lot of todays women want to swing, where is the loyalty? I guess its disappeared.

Today's women? When I introduced that metaphor to the community 13-14 years ago it was already an old concept. It goes all the way back to the advent of no fault divorce when women's hypergamy was allowed to finally run free and unchecked by the social mores of civilization. It's really just women's nature when you consider hypergamy and what drives Briffault's Law and the various correllaries.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont marry in America or Canada.
If you do go outside the country. Its that simple. If they do swing your not legally obligated.
Getting married in North America is a death sentence for any man, I see guys I know get so excited to get married I think WTF are you thinking. A good friend of mine he separated a shade over a year ago, he used to believe in marriage was the key to happiness. His tune has changed he's a new man, looks healthier, feels the same, now realizes how much stress his wife now ex wife caused in the relationship.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its beyond that

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Dating for a woman is like going to an all you can eat buffet, when your spoilt for choice you always get more picky.

Unfortunately us men don't have this luxury and we have to work hard for things, dating for is like scaling a mountain.

We just gotta suck it up and plow threw until we improve ourselves to the point that we attract a decent women.