Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Braces

JB2

Don Juan
Reaction score
My teeth are a little crooked (nothing major) but I would like to get them fixed so it won't be hanging over my head. Thing is, I'm almost 19 and most people get that done in their early teens. I don't want to completely forego dating for 2 prime years while they're on. For anyone who's had them, how much of a hassle and obstacle are they?

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got braces in January. They ARE a huge hassle, and braces aren't exactly a turn on for women - but then again, neither are bad teeth.

Its worth it, just get it over with asap

chrisdeez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont mind dating girls with braces.... but i prefer them to be on their legs and not their teeth

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well buddy, I'm 19 and just got braces put on about 8 months ago ( like 2 weeks after I turned 19).

I had really bad teeth, but my fricken ortho made me wait till my mouth was done growing. Eventually I ditched him and found a better one, he was like "whoa, you shoulda had braces on ages ago."

I just kissed a chick for the first time ever a month or so ago, she said shortly after "thats the first time I've kissed some one with braces -- you cant even tell."

So dont worry about it. I'm self conscious of my smile, but less so now than before. I cant wait till I get them off, I've never been big on smiling, and wish to change that.