Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brace yourselves (controversial)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
certainly, but the primary imperative of all living things is survival, even above reproduction. it's the reproductive imperative of women which significantly differentiates them from Men. It's their reproductive imperative that motivates the behavior often labeled as hypergamy, and interpreted as defective. addressing that distinction was my purpose in singling it out.
Then there’s no disagreement. At least in principle.
This entire thread was about desire waining.

Does this illicit what some call hypergamy? Perhaps. I would not think to even broach that facet.
Desire disappearing would deprive her of her chemicals and prompt survival solutions.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I've never been mistaken for a Commie, before! LOL

But, this pretty much represents the root of our "disagreement." On principle, I agree with your original premise, about mutually exclusive LTRs growing stale. However, if I said that the M107 was the best sniper rifle...because of its rapid rate of fire, you may or may not agree the first part of that statement, but you're bound to disagree with the second part, even though most readers wouldn't have an opinion. Basically agreeing on the premise doesn't demand agreement with the supporting rationale.

I thought it was important, given your focus on the female's declining desire, and given that the focus of this forum is creating female desire, to explain A primary cause of declining female desire for a male she(presumably)selected for an exclusive mating relationship, intended to occupy(at minumum)the remainder of her fertile years.

I realize we live in an age of popularized femarxism, when we're intended to believe that human nature has done a 180° since our primitive ancestors, and that Leftist luminaries can levitate themselves through the air, like soap bubbles, and suspend the laws of nature, just by repeating "2+2=5" while rhythmically clicking their heels, buuuut...fertile women still NEEEEED to be pregnant. I know. It came as a shock to me, too, at one time. I mean, find one who'll say it out loud....in public! Right? However, what man over 18 is foolish enough to accept a woman's denials as evidence of anything? You're gonna hafta trust me.

There's almost never just one factor responsible for anything, but if I could caution young men about only one thing, it would be to avoid marriage, like the plague, until YOU are prepared to "fill your quiver." If you are taking that pretty little thing off the market for exclusive copulation rights, not exclusive reproductive rights, you aren't ready to get married. If you keep that womb empty, during her fertile years, she will eventually repay you with resentment. If all you want is a steady supply of pu55y, it would be wiser and cheaper to just keep rotating through short-term sexual encounters....until YOU are ready to start breeding your own army.

You can agree or disagree, but pregnant women rarely file for divorce. When you decide you already have enough dependents, and start withholding your seed, you will begin to notice the change...unless you aren't paying attention, which is a different problem.

A book could be written on this topic, alone, and some will complain that i already did. So, I'll leave it there, unless anyone wants to debate or discuss this further.
I’ve already posted a lot on all of this. We aren’t in disagreement. This focus was on declining desire in any and all “relationships”.

If I or anyone sees a sex buddy too often it declines. Spaz has had a plate for over ten years.
Living in the same household it is an inevitable decline.

What I am saying is that this IS a biological mechanism. It’s not that he is getting too old news or that it drifts off due to familiarity.

To keep desire high, you see her less. This is pretty prevalent in the forum. This thread is insight as to it being biologically, a standard accessory that comes with a woman.

A deterrent for the seekers of their fabled Disney love until they gain experience. When a man starts talking how he needs to have a relationship he needs to grow first.

As far as sniper rifles, for battlefield effectiveness for overwatch I prefer the m1a

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
certainly, but the primary imperative of all living things is survival, even above reproduction. it's the reproductive imperative of women which significantly differentiates them from Men. It's their reproductive imperative that motivates the behavior often labeled as hypergamy, and interpreted as defective. addressing that distinction was my purpose in singling it out.
All of this doesn't matter.

The moment a man starts to think anything abt women or how they react to certain stimulus is the moment power shifts to them.

Focus on what you can do, that's what every man here has the power, the ability to surpass their limits.

And with that, be a great man who has the ability to influence his immediate surroundings.

Women will come seek you out even when you don't want them to, more often then not it's a nuisance for me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that men shouldn't be any more reactive to women than the shore is reactive to the tide, but demystifying women helps replaces anger with laughter.
Demystifying women is what a few of us are doing but it's an uphill task with men glorifying game/PUA tactics and with hypergamy inside their heads - that actually makes men supplicate more to women.

Because of these, the men here will continously be in a cycle of pain, just enduring year in and year out.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Demystifying women is what a few of us are doing but it's an uphill task with men glorifying game/PUA tactics and with hypergamy inside their heads - that actually makes men supplicate more to women.

Because of these, the men here will continously be in a cycle of pain, just enduring year in and year out.
The end result is no internal change and the man remains in the feminine imperative. In my viewpoint, this site isn’t even about the pursuit of women. Complete reversal of the dynamic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like @ShePays is not living in the delusional sphere like the vast majority of men.

Welcome to Sosuave.

You'd be a good addition, I look forward to continue reading ur postings and how you twist it to maximise the impact, for the forums benefit.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, regardless of what the situation is like or may be, a man must always treat themselves as heroes and center of their sphere.

Just arrogantly forcing everything and anything else to revolve around them alone.

Gentlemen, being weak is nothing to be ashamed of.

Staying weak is !
Nailed it. You simply always have to put your love for yourself first. This is the most important thing.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women build information Networks. That's why they make such Superior spies. That's one of the reasons, anyway.

Men build armies, on which civilizations are founded. We Begin this process as soon as we can walk and talk. I use the story of Robin Hood meeting Little John to illustrate that process to women and feminized young men, those raised by women.

The internet is a massive social network, which lends itself equally to spying and the feminization of the boys raised by it and their single mothers. The internet provides ample Anonymous pseudo social connections with zero of the masculine bonding upon which armies are built, making it the perfect tyrant's tool of emasculation and subjugation.

This is the new Neverland. The boys who grow up and live online are lost. The best we can use this for is to persuade The Lost Boys to engage in activities which require them to disconnect from it, not to teach them how to use it to pick up chicks who share their addiction.
That’s an apt analogy. I’m amending my previous statement. You have a viewpoint I agree with.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always to looking for better ways to express to others the way I see things. The fault isn't always a defective receiver. There's a frequent transmission error.
I’ll admit at first it seemed like you were just looking for an argument, and I don’t respond well to those seeking validation through the attacks on another being. In fact, I flat out dismiss that kind of person. A misunderstanding on my part.