Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRACE YOURSELF - invasion on November, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there’s a grain of truth to many modern conspiracy theories, but their time frame of implementation or maybe fruition is greatly compressed by the theorists. Things are developing rapidly, but not nearly as rapidly as these people say. They seem to get caught up in the excitement of it all and that over-eagerness tends to erode their credibility.
Yeah but things have been happening at an accelerated rate. It’s not a linear rate of events, it’s an upward curve, and we just hit the upward curve of the halfpipe. No one used to talk about the Antichrist coming in our time 10 years ago, not us commoners anyway. The fact that it is now is indicative of at least SOMETHING going down within our time. My bet is on the Antichrist (among many others). God help me, and God help all of us. Especially when that deceiver is released.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re absolutely right about acceleration.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one used to talk about the Antichrist coming in our time 10 years ago, not us commoners anyway.
I don't know about "commoners", but I remember people talking about the Antichrist coming back in the 70s. Since that time however, you can definitely see things moving in the direction of what is stated in Revelation, whatever the timeline is.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny watching various news anchors live covering this. Based on their body language, you can tell what political affiliation they are associated with. And it's kind of entertaining to see some of these broads that are so jarred by this that they can barely do their jobs. Lol

I know it's not supposed to be funny but it kind of is to see some of these far left liberal feminist get their panties in a bunch.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny watching various news anchors live covering this. Based on their body language, you can tell what political affiliation they are associated with. And it's kind of entertaining to see some of these broads that are so jarred by this that they can barely do their jobs. Lol

I know it's not supposed to be funny but it kind of is to see some of these far left liberal feminist get their panties in a bunch.
What does political affiliation have to do with sedition? I would presume they're all biased against it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is this thing has been going on for most of the afternoon and basically hi-jacked my time watching this dumpster fire. I couldn't get my eyes off the news for the majority of the prime business time of this day up here in Canada. Images of people smashing the white house windows, someone sitting on the senate chairperson's seat, and hearing commentators on it is simply surreal. I have to admit, I didn't see this happening. The whole place had to be evacuated.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is this thing has been going on for most of the afternoon and basically hi-jacked my time watching this dumpster fire.
It's disgusting behavior, just as it was when BLM was doing it. This all just goes to show how politically divided people are in this country, and how they can react when they feel they have no voice. Or it could just be Antifa stirring the pot again.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is this thing has been going on for most of the afternoon and basically hi-jacked my time watching this dumpster fire. I couldn't get my eyes off the news for the majority of the prime business time of this day up here in Canada. Images of people smashing the white house windows, someone sitting on the senate chairperson's seat, and hearing commentators on it is simply surreal. I have to admit, I didn't see this happening. The whole place had to be evacuated.
I knew this was coming. There are just as many ignorant fools on the right as there are on the left.

None of these protestors and rioters realize their actions today did not improve their own life in any way, shape, or form. Tomorrow they'll have the same money, same car, same residence, same problems, and possibly new legal trouble.
Meanwhile men such as myself were busy with getting sh1t done and didn't know a thing about these events until this evening.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there you have it. The real war that needs to be fought. It isn't some brown guy in a cave overseas. Been there, done that (twice). Useless.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are just as many ignorant fools on the right as there are on the left.
No argument there, but I'm not convinced Antifa wasn't at the heart of this violence. They always show up for these protests, I don't know why yesterday would have been the exception. Was it some kind of Antifa holiday? I'm guessing it wasn't.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No argument there, but I'm not convinced Antifa wasn't at the heart of this violence. They always show up for these protests, I don't know why yesterday would have been the exception. Was it some kind of Antifa holiday? I'm guessing it wasn't.
Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.