Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Books on Socializing

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 and a simple mini plan like the example I gave is a good start. Another I often spruik is o l d. Useless for meeting great chicks great for practicing messaging game and takeaways.

BTW nick has several identities he can market and message. Digital native, problem solver, soulful musician etc.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you are looking to crack social circles look for hacks for example to pick a tennis ball up people trap it beside their foot with the racket and then left a leg up. soccer players by rolling it's back towards them and catching it on their toes and picking leg up. Simple moves that make a beginner look like a pro. Learn their lingo and a couple of tricks and often you are in.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 and a simple mini plan like the example I gave is a good start. Another I often spruik is o l d. Useless for meeting great chicks great for practicing messaging game and takeaways.

BTW nick has several identities he can market and message. Digital native, problem solver, soulful musician etc.
Sorry I'm just now getting back to responding to these messages. I just finished up all my finals the other day, now we can get back to the discussion. And most definitely. I'll be done with college very soon. I consider those two things that you listed to be very critical to my identity.