Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

body language and 'signals'

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, we all know by now the basics of body language, the 'kiss test' etc. My question for you is: how much weight do you give to reading someone's body language and interpreting their signals when it comes time to make your move?

I had a girl over one evening recently (haven't done anything yet with her), we had a great time (just conversating) and I was planning on kissing her and getting that ball rolling, but got a few negative signals and decided to bail on my plan. I've never been turned down when I make my move for the physical stuff, but that's usually because I wait until the signals are strong until I go for it.

In your opinion, is it better to use what you know to read someone and act on that, or to just go for it every time and accept whatever happens? Or is this more a matter of personal style? I like interpreting peoples' signals, but don't want to read too much into things and short-change myself.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I always go on signals before making a move as I'm actually very accurate at reading them. From your post, it sounds like your attention to signals have been accurate too, so I'd suggest you continue to trust them. Negative signals could be low IL, but they could also indicate bad timing.

The best test I know of is to step into her personal space while talking to her. Stay there for a while and if she steps back or edges away, then bail. If she remains where she is and looks at you as you are talking, there's a good chance you can make your move without scaring her off.