Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Fat Percentage

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
20-25% is fine by me..

the extremes are not appealing to me at all..

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 20%-24% range is what I prefer. If I'm drunk, it can increase to 28%, not gonna lie. The ultra skinny women with 6 pack abs and overly chiseled features repulse me.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
If I'm drunk, it can increase to 28%, not gonna lie.
haha been there.

by those pics, 17-21% looks ideal for me. anything more and she should be sportin the one piece.

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I was wondering what kind of body fat percentage you guys like in a woman? Here's a link with some pictures of men and women with various body fat percentages. Scroll about a quarter of the way down to get to them:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/07/02/body-fat-percentage/

Of these, I would pick the 20-21% girl to be the most pleasing to the eye. Although admittedly, she looks a little flat. The boobs on the 25-26% girl look a lot better, but the rest of her is a bit chunky. The 17-18% girl isn't bad either. I don't like the "hyperfit" look of the 15% and below girls. I think girls should look a little soft, not look like bodybuilders.

Regarding the males, if I could look like any one of those guys, I'd probably pick the 9-10% dude. That 3-4% guy looks like a muscle diagram in an anatomy book.

I prefer sub 20% on a woman and a bit of muscle. Basically crossfit chicks.

http://crossfitbabes.tumblr.com/

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideal for me would be 20% - 21% for Women but make no mistake about it, there are many Women in the 25% - 26% range that, although heavier, they ooze a lot of sex appeal and can be very attractive. 17 - 18% is good too depending on the girl.

As for Men, I've personally been at the 30% - 32% and I have also been at the 6% - 7%. I'm currently in the 14% - 15%. At no surprise, I was attracting Women in insane amounts when i was in the 6% - 7% range. I had slightly more muscle mass than the pic though.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 17-21% for females, and 9-15% for men. Of course there is people from both sexes who prefer the super ripped, veiny look, but I'd say majority of the population would go with these. There's a ton of women who say there's a point when men get "too big" and it starts becoming "disgusting". I don't think it's necessarily the size that turns them off, but more of the BF%. Girls like a little bit of veins, but not too much.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the 20-21% women body fat.

Those hiper fit seems weird. There is a woman here in my town that I gave her a 10, she is just a perfect blue eye and blond girl.

Then she started crossfit and become so strong that she lost all her feminine side. I think it get weird because it start to appear like a masculine body.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Those hiper fit seems weird. There is a woman here in my town that I gave her a 10, she is just a perfect blue eye and blond girl.

Then she started crossfit and become so strong that she lost all her feminine side. I think it get weird because it start to appear like a masculine body.
Due to the increased muscle sizes or increased definition?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

ok, do you have an example picture from internet?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the increased muscle sizes or increased definition?
Increased definition and also muscle size. But I'm not telling that this is ugly... it's just not the type of woman I feel attracted for.

Its pretty cool to get on this amount of body fat and muscle. That might took a huge dedication and discipline for that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men want a woman with a low body fat percentage that happens to have big boobs and a big butt. The original poster reinforces that. He wants a girl who is 20-21% BF who has the boobs of the girls with the higher body fat %

Men are dumb. They dont get that the vast majority of women are born with "proportional genes" Meaning, the smaller they are and the flatter their stomach, the smaller their boobs and butt will get. I know a few who hit the genetic lottery and are able to have a lower body fat percentage with big boobs/butt, but not many can without surgery. This is why in Hollywood you see people who work out like crazy and then get boob jobs.

Most women cannot win. If she is thin and fit, her ass and tits arent big enough. If she has a big butt and a huge rack, most men will find her to not be thin enough. I am thin and fit, work out 5 days a week and eat healthy, and have decided that is worth the sacrifice of C and D cups. I look similar to the 20-21% girl. But that is because I have long given up trying to meet the unrealistic standards of men and do whatever the hell I want.
Yes, men are dumb because they don't want to deal with your tree trunk legs and bad attitude. You sure taught us a lesson.