Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bloggers unite!

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure as to how many of you blog.But it will be a start.Put down your blog along with a short description of what its all about

Here's mine :-

Insanely Inane Thoughts

It's a blog about nothing.I fill it up with random stories ; intersperced with few articles found on the net.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Taste Diaries.

I figured I should get into blogging when I got my iPod and realized I was on a first name basis with the people at Starbucks.

But I've been working too much to update as much as I want to. Gimme a little longer to collect my thoughts a tad more and I'll unleash the hellstorm from my computer that is Von Neuen's Folder of Folders.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an older thread about this. I have quite a few blogs. It's important to learn to define Blog from Diary or Journal though.

Some people just use "blogs" to hold thier working of thier daily life. I know quite a few bloggers... If you really want to get more of a community with blogging rather then just typing and no one really responding. look for smaller blog communities, BlogSpot is pretty big, but still small enough that you can get a few comments now and then. JoeUser.com is a nice smaller one even yet. You get more comments then blogspot. and so you go... until you find the balance between small community and too few people that no one is ever one...

good luck. I have quite a few blogs and online things. If I didn't imagine how much more JUNK I'd post on here...

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been through your blog Von.

I think I should wait for the hellstorm :D

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

PS:- I need the hits!