Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not matter. You chose a line that contained the word "monsters", which is exactly what I have been portraying about racist cops.
You overvalue yourself if you think people choose terms according to your suggestion, you like most women believe the world turns around you or people similar to you...this is not the case.

Which means you only respond to things when it happens to you or someone you know personally. So a grieving mother whose son was killed by a police officer and wants justice is unproductive? Do you have a soul?
Just like everyone else included you in this world I surely pay more attention to things that come in my way compared to the way of others.

I care about taxes on workers while I dont particularly care about taxes on luxury yacht buyers, I care more about city traffic rather than road integrity on the countryside.

What is your solution to police violence?
Never had problems with police violence in any country I visited for the simple fact that I do not challenge them when they ask me for an ID nor I give them any reason to attack me.

Also Im not a criminal and I have no criminal record...you know those kind of things that make the difference....

People that complain about police violence is not any different than women who complain about male aggression, they challenge people and try to assert dominance over them only to cry that they are dealt accordingly in 99% of the cases.

If a cop ask for an ID give it to him and its over, if your husband tells you to stop pushing him then stop pushing him and you wont fall on the ground.

But if you wanna talk about "minorities" as a group lets also talk about the rape spree that cologne (ger) experiences last new years eve, Im sure it was those german women to provoke them?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

As you know to tell the ethnicity of offenders is forbidden yet if you read between the lines in the article or read direct stories from people involved, the truth emerge....but its all ok cause they deserved right? racism after all.

This is a cartoonish characterization. “Productive blacks” are just as likely to be harassed by police. The distinction you are seeking doesn’t exist in reality.

Furthermore, it is blatantly racist to suggest that only black people should give a damn about how the US police treats it’s black and brown citizens.
Cause you surely care about the whites living as a minoryt in neightbourhoods in malmo right? or the paris countryside?

Feel free to check stats next time you wanna go on anti-racist mode.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IWhat is your solution to police violence?
Doesn’t have one. “Stop breaking the law.”
Looks like I was right...

Never had problems with police violence in any country I visited for the simple fact that I do not challenge them when they ask me for an ID nor I give them any reason to attack me.

Also Im not a criminal and I have no criminal record...you know those kind of things that make the difference....

People that complain about police violence is not any different than women who complain about male aggression, they challenge people and try to assert dominance over them only to cry that they are dealt accordingly in 99% of the cases.

If a cop ask for an ID give it to him and its over, if your husband tells you to stop pushing him then stop pushing him and you wont fall on the ground.

But if you wanna talk about blacks as a group lets also talk about the rape spree that cologne (gem) experiences last new years eve, Im sure it was those german women to provoke them?
I agree everyone should comply with police. Those are lawful orders. However, non compliance should NOT result in execution. That’s what’s happening to black folks in the US. Police kill black people for non compliance. George Floyd was murdered over $20. Surely you find that unacceptable?

Cause you surely care about the whites living in majority black neightbourhoods in malmo right? or the paris countryside?

Feel free to check stats next time you wanna go on anti-racist mode.
Yes, I do care. Human rights apply to everyone. Whether it’s a black person abusing a white person or white person abusing a black person. Wrong is wrong dude it’s not about defending your “team.”

Will you support BLMs commitment to ending police violence against black and brown people?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I was right...
No you were not.

I agree everyone should comply with police. Those are lawful orders. However, non compliance should NOT result in execution. That’s what’s happening to black folks in the US. Police kill black people for non compliance. George Floyd was murdered over $20. Surely you find that unacceptable?
The police officer that killed floyd is a piece of sh1t, he needs to be jailed and I dont think anybody said the opposite.
I mean its pretty clear unless someone cant control his own emotions.

Yes, I do care. Human rights apply to everyone. Whether it’s a black person abusing a white person or white person abusing a black person. Wrong is wrong dude it’s not about defending your “team.”
Yet its black lives matter and not human lives matter....coincidence right?

Will you support BLMs commitment to ending police violence against black and brown people?
I wont support any group that believes human rights are to be given or recognized to a group only and makes it clear in their own very name.

Wheter is black lives matter or feminis....if its for human rights 360 degrees call it "human rights defender", you cant bullsh1t me nor you can most of people in the world nowadays except some dumb soyboy with emotional problems.

You problems is that you make general issues as a race issues cause you dont notice sh1t coming at others of other groups just like feminists.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You problems is that you make general issues as a race issues cause you dont notice sh1t coming at others of other groups just like feminists.
The rising tide affects everyone. If police don't have a free reign to kill or wrongfully arrest black and brown people, then they can't do that to anyone. Therefore, the only two logical reasons there is no political will to reign in bad police officers is either because it's not effecting other communities, or the white community is deliberately cutting the nose to spite the face because it is disproportionately affecting Blacks and therefore it's something they are willing to tolerate as it comes to some white collateral damage so long as the overall system of racism and white supremacy remains in place.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The police officer that killed floyd is a piece of sh1t, he needs to be jailed and I dont think anybody said the opposite.
I mean its pretty clear unless someone cant control his own emotions.
Glad we agree. So you do support BLMs mission?

Yet its black lives matter and not human lives matter....coincidence right?
Black lives matter means “Black lives matter, too.” White lives already matter.

I wont support any group that believes human rights are to be given or recognized to a group only and makes it clear in their own very name.
This is either a deliberate lie or willful ignorance. I’ll once again redirect to the website:

We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

Also Im not a criminal and I have no criminal record...you know those kind of things that make the difference...
Like I said you are incapable of walking a mile in someone elses shoes. Listening to the way you talk if you were treated like a Black person who is unfairly targeted you would probably rope. You would not be man enough to handle it. Easy for someone in living in an ivory tower to talk about others.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is. BLM is an organization focusing on issues regarding one subset of people.

We also have the NAACP and UNCF but nobody complains that they imply that other people can't advance or go to college.

And there's the ADL for Jews and the NIAF for Italian-Americans, NOW for women, etc., etc.

If ethnic groups are going to be targeted for their ethnicity, of course they will circle the wagons. It would be nice if every organization just became The Human Fund but we're clearly not there yet.

By that same token, nobody forces anybody to support such groups. Yet there seems to be plenty of room for all of them. I'm not a feminist and don't care about NOW, but if it's in someone else's interests, bully for her.

In the big picture they all mostly serve politicians as wedge issues and result in very little change, so save your anger.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If Democrats get into office this cycle we are fcked. Joe is promoting this buy America Bs. Buy up american companies. Taxes will go up and im pretty sure he will promote a reparations tax

While I don't think it will be the end of the world, I could see him making it a zombie economy like japan. Very little growth and stuck where we are for years to come. Part of me is looking at buying a home in the third world not only as a future retirement but possible income. It seems many whites are gentrifying parts of third world countries. Sometimes I wonder if this is just another cycle of "white flight" happening in the US but to a global scale.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad we agree. So you do support BLMs mission?

Black lives matter means “Black lives matter, too.” White lives already matter.

This is either a deliberate lie or willful ignorance. I’ll once again redirect to the website:
The rising tide affects everyone. If police don't have a free reign to kill or wrongfully arrest black and brown people, then they can't do that to anyone. Therefore, the only two logical reasons there is no political will to reign in bad police officers is either because it's not effecting other communities, or the white community is deliberately cutting the nose to spite the face because it is disproportionately affecting Blacks and therefore it's something they are willing to tolerate as it comes to some white collateral damage so long as the overall system of racism and white supremacy remains in place.
Arguing with you is like arguing with women, lines means what they means not what you think they mean despite saying other.

BLACK LIVES MATTER means BLACK lives matter, not ALL lives matter otherwise it would be ALL lives matter....this is logic not emotions.

No I do not support black lives matter real mission since they the real mission is wipe out western history and rewrite a distopy where whites own sh1t to blacks and any time blacks misbehave they need an out of jail card paid with other people money.

Black lives matter is about human rights as much as feminism is and the more you annoy people the more they will turn hostile to that, eastern Europe will probably lead the cultural revolution in the upcoming years banning all this rainbow sh1t from gender neutral madness, feminism and this "original sins" that blm tries to put upon innocent people just cause they happen to be whites.

White privilege...sure only a dumb fvck could come up with such idea, go to the countryside in polish cities and see how privileged are those blue collar workers and please explain me why none of them despite being poor is selling drugs on the streets.
Do the same in souther spain and see farmers drained from taxes while illegal immigrants from africa are fed and sheltered for free with tax payers money, tell them about the white privile.

White privilege, male privilege all the same bvllsh1t from the same group of people that gathers failed people who blames others for their failure.

If you dont get hired its because you suck not because of discrimination, any business owner would pay with gold any employee that makes him rich...if he doesnt even pay with copper it means such person is nothing but problems.
That works for anyone who cries discriminations...

Bro listen at me, the more you push this stuff the more silent people will say enough and no longer be silent.

Women passed the limits and men are no longer mentoring them, hiring them or marrying them....what do you think is gonna happen if whites feel hunted down for no reason? guess guess.

I'm done talking with both of you its a waste of time also, no need to counter your points...they are so weak that I could waste my time talking about the weater rather than answer and people would still side with me.

Logic and data always beat crying and emotions, you are pulling it too much this time and people is getting fed upm wait till november and you will see the result.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguing with you is like arguing with women, lines means what they means not what you think they mean despite saying other.

BLACK LIVES MATTER means BLACK lives matter, not ALL lives matter otherwise it would be ALL lives matter....this is logic not emotions.

No I do not support black lives matter real mission since they the real mission is wipe out western history and rewrite a distopy where whites own sh1t to blacks and any time blacks misbehave they need an out of jail card paid with other people money.

Black lives matter is about human rights as much as feminism is and the more you annoy people the more they will turn hostile to that, eastern Europe will probably lead the cultural revolution in the upcoming years banning all this rainbow sh1t from gender neutral madness, feminism and this "original sins" that blm tries to put upon innocent people just cause they happen to be whites.

White privilege...sure only a dumb fvck could come up with such idea, go to the countryside in polish cities and see how privileged are those blue collar workers and please explain me why none of them despite being poor is selling drugs on the streets.

White privilege, male privilege all the same bvllsh1t from the same group of people that gathers failed people who blames others for their failure.

Bro listen at me, the more you push this stuff the more silent people will say enough and no longer be silent.

Women passed the limits and men are no longer mentoring them, hiring them or marrying them....what do you think is gonna happen if whites feel hunted down for no reason? guess guess.
You will act like that man in the video I just posted. Please officer, dont treat me like a Black man. Blah blah blah.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will act like that man in the video I just posted. Please officer, dont treat me like a Black man. Blah blah blah.
Nope, when police stop me it goes like this usually.

Good day sir

Good day officer

Can I see your ID and registration documents.

Sure here they are.

Thank your Sir, have a nice evening.

Thank you officer, you too.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people as a whole white or black need to take a bit more responsibility for their own lives. Before the New Deal their was no nanny state.
I completely agree with you and would want that. Problem is I don't see it going that way in the future, Hopefully though I can take care of myself and leave enough for my son and future children that can enjoy there life and pursuits without there main focus being able to survive and thrive.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, when police stop me it goes like this usually.

Good day sir

Good day officer

Can I see your ID and registration documents.

Sure here they are.

Thank your Sir, have a nice evening.

Thank you officer, you too.
You dont have the same scenerio as the guy in the video. If you were placed under arrest, put in handcuffs, because you fit the description of someone else and you are on your way from work after a hard day, would you have the same attitude?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have the same scenerio as the guy in the video. If you were placed under arrest, put in handcuffs, because you fit the description of someone else and you are on your way from work after a hard day, would you have the same attitude?
I would be clever enough to understand that in such scenario the best outcome possible would come out of collaboration, I would make a clear statement that Im not going to resist and any violation would be dealt from my lawyer...thats what clever civilized people do.

Funny how you skipped my last post altogheter and came out talking about arrest scenario...guess you cant explain how something called "BLACK lives matter" defends everyones life and not just blacks despite making it clear otherwise in their name...kida like feminism that as we know fight for everyones equality.

Next question what will be? what would I do if captured from the cilician pirates?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be clever enough to understand that in such scenario the best outcome possible would come out of collaboration, I would make a clear statement that Im not going to resist and any violation would be dealt from my lawyer...thats what clever civilized people do.
You have not really convinced me that you would act differently than the white man in the video. What is your opinion of that white man's reaction to police? Did he try to collaborate with them by asking them not to hurt him? Was that reasonable for him to say? Why are you not coming to the white man's defense on that video? Are you saying that you are more clever than he is? Was that white guy RESISTING the officers by asking them not to hurt him? So it's okay for officers to hurt you and that would be clever rather than protesting to that like that video?

Who Dares Win said:
Funny how you skipped my last post altogheter and came out talking about arrest scenario...guess you cant explain how something called "BLACK lives matter" defends everyones life and not just blacks despite making it clear otherwise in their name...kida like feminism that as we know fight for everyones equality.
It's funny how you keep ignoring that video or distancing yourself from it. It's also funny how you have ignored other posts I've made on this thread. You have ignored Elijah Mcclain (as have most people on here because there really is no defense to something like that, but George Floyd is easier to pick on because of the drugs thing), you have ignored a post # 163 which I feels adequately answers that question. Why do you ignore my posts that reply to these types of questions, and then ask me about them again? Do you want me to copy and paste?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have not really convinced me that you would act differently than the white man in the video. What is your opinion of that white man's reaction to police? Did he try to collaborate with them by asking them not to hurt him? Was that reasonable for him to say? Why are you not coming to the white man's defense on that video? Are you saying that you are more clever than he is? Was that white guy RESISTING the officers by asking them not to hurt him? So it's okay for officers to hurt you and that would be clever rather than protesting to that like that video?

It's funny how you keep ignoring that video or distancing yourself from it. It's also funny how you have ignored other posts I've made on this thread. You have ignored Elijah Mcclain (as have most people on here because there really is no defense to something like that, but George Floyd is easier to pick on because of the drugs thing), you have ignored a post # 163 which I feels adequately answers that question. Why do you ignore my posts that reply to these types of questions, and then ask me about them again? Do you want me to copy and paste?
Men talk about ideas and principles, women talk about facts and feelings.

Is it clear now?

This id why civilized countries costitutions have rules and principles but no facts or private anectodes.

You failed the talking about principles so you are trying to move it to gossips....how I would react to a situation doesnt mean sh1t.

Btw if the cilician pirates would capture me I would try to convince them to ask for a ransom to the roman senate rather than to kill me, Im sure Pompey would know what to do.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men talk about ideas and principles, women talk about facts and feelings.

Is it clear now?

This id why civilized countries costitutions have rules and principles but no facts or private anectodes.

You failed the talking about principles so you are trying to move it to gossips....how I would react to a situation doesnt mean sh1t.

Btw if the cilician pirates would capture me I would try to convince them to ask for a ransom to the roman senate rather than to kill me, Im sure Pompey would know what to do.
You are talking out of your a$$. This is what is clear. Unfortunately unless others chime in, who is not on my ignore, its just a mutual echo chamber. In such arguements nobody wins and it is a waste of time.

You are not going on ignore as ShePays and Spaz. While I strongly disagree with everything I feel you sincerely believe your deluded positon. The others still dont deserve my attention.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
10 pages long, and in every post it's all about race.

Y'all are obsess with ur races.

I wonder if ur obsession makes money...or how it profits you after 10 pages.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Makes money for the DemonKKKrap party.
As far as I'm concerned, if you guys don't have Scandinavian blood, you ain't white.

Only the Scandinavians have the right to talk about their race.

As for the blacks in America, you too ain't black, ur DNA has so much mixture that y'all are mongrels, same as those so called whites in America.

Maybe because y'all are mongrels that you guys are so busy talking abt race.

Best you people put ur minds into how to make more profit/money instead of talking abt pure breeds when u r actually mongrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.