Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Gates is getting divorced lmao

Reaction score
Now I see what EyeBRollin is saying I think. Marriages have always been essentially a business contract to benefit parties involved. Females, Hollywood, and big businesses have ruined marriage by turning it in to some romantic Disney relationship where it’s suppose to be always fuzzy and have a spark.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logic and relationships do not compute to the female brain or EyeBRollin. They both think similarly in that regard.
Logic says children have the best outcomes being raised in a two-parent household.

Now I see what EyeBRollin is saying I think. Marriages have always been essentially a business contract to benefit parties involved. Females, Hollywood, and big businesses have ruined marriage by turning it in to some romantic Disney relationship where it’s suppose to be always fuzzy and have a spark.
Correct.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a strawman argument. Married men live longer and earn more money over their lifetime. Your grandfather despite poor health did manage to exceed life expectancy.
I think thats in years gone by. men who were single more likely to drink more, smoke more, bad diet etc if not married. although no doubt having a 'soulmate' would help to some degree, but I think the main factors are what I formerly mentioned and if you address them and not isolate yourself from society, the difference to being married would be minimal.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Gill Bates gave 1.8 billion dollars (in stock) to Melinda and apparently possibly fvcking some Asian translator.