bigneil's New Model

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My new model finally responded regarding the photos and she loves them.

Second photo shoot coming soon - 1950's theme.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
My new model finally responded regarding the photos and she loves them.

Second photo shoot coming soon - 1950's theme.
BN I think if you were honest with yourself and us, and that is these girls are not "models" but rather you are using a strategy of telling these women you are a photographer of some sort that may be able to get them noticed in the industry....all so that you can bang them, you would get a lot less resentment and animosity on the board.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BN I think if you were honest with yourself and us, and that is these girls are not "models" but rather you are using a strategy of telling these women you are a photographer of some sort that may be able to get them noticed in the industry....all so that you can bang them, you would get a lot less resentment and animosity on the board.
My sentiments exactly.
His angle: He goes to strip clubs, sweet talks these girls, tells them he is a photographer with big industry connects, flashes his wealth (all the while promising to get them big contracts that will amount to them no longer needing to strip), they BANG him cuz, hell why not, girls will sex any man with resources (pro sports players, rappers/rock stars, players), and then...it ends. And on to the next girl, which is transparent as he always has the next girl lined up and posting about her.

Hes approaching 50 with hella money and with 1st class access to the youngest, most desired age group that men desire. Is he living the life? Hell yes, he is! I dont see eye to eye on his racism, or even find his females all that attractive, but I doubt I could be capable of doing what hes doing at his age. With that being said, the only thing that makes me chuckle, is most of his girls are hella young, naive, strippers, and he acts like he's not a sugar daddy using his resources to have these girls in the first place.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes approaching 50 with hella money and with 1st class access to the youngest, most desired age group that men desire. Is he living the life? Hell yes, he is! I dont see eye to eye on his racism, or even find his females all that attractive, but I doubt I could be capable of doing what hes doing at his age. With that being said, the only thing that makes me chuckle, is most of his girls are hella young, naive, strippers, and he acts like he's not a sugar daddy using his resources to have these girls in the first place.
When I was 30, I thought 50 was old too. Now in my 40s, I realize that the manner in which a man takes care of himself is exactly how he will age. You'd be surprised how some 50 yos could pass for 35 and regularly bang hot women in their 20s (without the guise of photography).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My Stated Goal

Find Women...

1) Who can score 99 on Photofeeler.
2) Who show strong signs of attraction to me.
3) Who do not rule me out as a romantic partner.
4) Who will let me control their hair, makeup and outfit for the photo shoot.
5) Who agree to braid their hair for me.
6) Who can carry on a thoughtful, romantic texting dialog (not call me 'u', etc).

Notes:
  • I never promise any industry connections - they simply get classy photos of themselves that they can put on Instagram.
  • I do make them promise not to do anything they don't want to do. Women really appreciate this.
  • I pay as little as possible, but it has to be enough that they are excited to take a night off work. As a contractor knows, the only vacations are paid vacations.
  • I pay them in advance so if anything happens it was their choice. Strippers will tell you how some guys in VIP etc hold out on paying, trying to leverage a kiss and it's really awkward.
  • They have to report the income to the IRS (photo shoots are tax deductible if you work in the camera or photo industry).
  • If we start dating, they have to pay for some dates (about 1 in 5), which is their way of tipping me. I don't want pay per view relationships.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!