Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BigMan's GUIDE TO GETTING BIG!!!!!!!!! PART TWO!!!

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so perhaps your finally getting the hang of it. OR, perhaps your still a skinny wimp whos getting his lunch money stolen. Either way, you can benefit from PART TWO.
Here it goes.

TRAINING SCHEDULE TO FOLLOW
DAY 1: (CHEST, TRICEPS)
BENCH: 6-9 REPS/2-3 SETS
DECLINE DB BENCH: 6-9 REPS/2-3 SETS
INCLINE DB BENCH: 6-9 REPS/2-3 SETS
CABLE CROSSOVER: 6-9 REPS/2 SETS
WIDEGRIP PULLUPS WEIGHTED: 6-9 REPS/3 SETS
DIPS WEIGHTED: 6-9 REPS/2-3 SETS
PUSHUPS WEIGHTED: 6-9 REPS/3 SETS
CABLE PRESSDOWN: 6-9 REPS/3 SETS

DAY 2: (back, biceps)
DEADLIFT: 6-9 REPS/4 SETS
WIDEGRIP PULLUPS WEIGHTED: 6-9 REPS/2 SETS
CLOSEGRIP PULLUPS WEIGHTED: 6-9 REPS/2 SETS
REVERSECLOSEGRIP PULLUPS WEIGHTED: 6-9 REPS/2 SETS
REGULAR PULLUPS WITH LEGS POINTED HORIZONTALLY OUT: 6-9 REPS/2 SETS
BARBELL BENT OVER ROW: 6-9 REPS/3 SETS
HAMMER CURL: 6-9 REPS/3 SETS

DAY 3: (LEGS, SHOULDERS)
SQUATS (NO P*SSY SQUATS): 6-9 REPS/4 SETS
LATERAL FRONT RAISES: 6-9 REPS/ 3 SETS
LATERAL SIDE RAISES: 6-9 REPS/ 3 SETS
DB UPRIGHT ROWS: 6-9 REPS/ 3 SETS
STANDING ALTERNATING DB SHOULDER PRESSES: 6-9 REPS/3 SETS
SHRUGS: 6-9 reps/2 sets

MISCELLANEOUS things to do:
1. hanging on a bar one handed
2. twisting around dumbells
3. pullups with ropes

There ya go, your new workout routine. I currently use that. It takes me about an hour to complete for each, shorter for the leg routine. To complete the chest routine in that time, youll have to make each set about 2 minutes max, with resting. This routine is not for p*ssy boys. Im a really strong guy, and I can handle it. But if you cannot do all the exercises I have on there, then take it slow.

Oh, and incase you dont know of the exercises I listed, http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/BackWt.html#anchor1913634

Good Luck

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you do chest with triceps? Your triceps won't be in top form after doing all your chest exercises.

If you guys need to learn how to bulk up, or cut, or whatever, then go to a REAL bodybuilding website. www.bodybuilding.com has some good stuff. The forum there has numerous informed posters that you can learn from. Do a search there and you will find what you need.

------------------
Drug offenders do more time than child molestors, rapists, and murderers. Is this justice? Is this the American way?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BigMan, don't you weigh 145 lbs?

Hardly qualifies you to give advice on getting big, does it ? - since by definition you are still a skinny wimp.

Anyway other than trying to tweak what I say in my "bulking" post your routine has big time flaws (as most of your "advice" usually does)

1. You are totally omit or neglect whole body parts.

Where is your DIRECT tricep work?

Where is your DIRECT bicep work?

Forearms?

Calves?

Abs?

Do you even bother with legs or hamstrings? Squats alone don't do it.

How about the traps (only 2 sets) or mass movements for the delts? (standing alternating press?? you must love to wreck your lower back... why not be a real big boy and do some military presses)

2. What the hell are weighted pushups anyway??.. that's just asking for a rotator cuff injury.

3. Why are you doing weighted wide grip pullups on chest day when you are going to be doing 8 SETS of PULLUPS on the next day ?

4. where do you do this miscellaneous bullshyt? it's pointless and overkill - why not do ab work instead?

Once again, you are changing your name (machoguy123) but still posting the same misinformed bullshyt and confusing the issue. If you had posted a novel way to bulking up, then I wouldn't be calling you out.. but you yourself are the same skinny little wimp, big boy wannabe. I'm surprised you're not on the juice yet, you're so hung up on being a shrimp.

When you ACTUALLY get big then post. Til then shut the fukk up and lift.

[This message has been edited by DIESEL (edited 11-25-2002).]

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blong1068:
Why would you do chest with triceps? Your triceps won't be in top form after doing all your chest exercises.

If you guys need to learn how to bulk up, or cut, or whatever, then go to a REAL bodybuilding website. www.bodybuilding.com has some good stuff. The forum there has numerous informed posters that you can learn from. Do a search there and you will find what you need.

Just because it's called "Bodybuilding.com" doesn't mean it's any less full of shyt than what you'll find here.

By the way, that forum is a fukkin joke.

The point is that on even the most hardcore bodybuilding forum www.elitefitness.com you are still going to find tons of inaccuracies and bullshyt, misleading information. The only difference is that there they'll throw more science at you, but the bullshyt is still the same.

The fact that you point this out, shows the utter lack of clear info there is in regards to bodybuilding.

D

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL:
Just because it's called "Bodybuilding.com" doesn't mean it's any less full of shyt than what you'll find here.

The point is that on even the most hardcore bodybuilding forum www.elitefitness.com you are still going to find tons of inaccuracies and bullshyt, misleading information. The only difference is that there they'll throw more science at you, but the bullshyt is still the same.

The fact that you point this out, shows the utter lack of clear info there is in regards to bodybuilding.

D

So you are saying that scientific studies are bullsh*t? I truly hope you don't mean that.

If you deny that bodybuilding.com forums are better than this place, then you are a moron. Sosuave has a bunch of highschool and younger kids who have NO idea how to lift. They do tons of pushups and situps every day and wonder why they don't get huge. Of course there are some misinformed or just moronic posters there, but there are everywhere. Overall it's got pretty solid advice.

You do have some good info, I won't deny that. But you seem to think that you are the god of bodybuilding. Anytime anyone makes a post, you bash it. You claim to be huge, so let's see it. You still refuse to post a pic. I don't claim to be huge, but I know what I'm talking about. I've been working out for five years. Put your money where your mouth is big boy.

------------------
Drug offenders do more time than child molestors, rapists, and murderers. Is this justice? Is this the American way?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooooo! An ego war! DIESEL is one informed egotistical fukface. As for you, blong, what evidence shows us that you know what you're talking about.

And yes, scientific studies are bullsh!t. Bodybuilding isn't an exact science. Therefore, scientific studies are based on assumptions and are not factually exact.

When I started my graphic design career six years ago, I made it a rule of thumb to never fully trust any site that can't take the time to design and develop a decent web site. It's a rule that has worked for me. To each his own...

By the way, if DIESEL comes across as an egotistical ******* , that's just him. Ever since he joined this board, he's been like that, but he's earned my respect. You, on the other hand, well, I don't know about you...

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

D

So you are saying that scientific studies are bullsh*t? I truly hope you don't mean that.

If you deny that bodybuilding.com forums are better than this place, then you are a moron. Sosuave has a bunch of highschool and younger kids who have NO idea how to lift. They do tons of pushups and situps every day and wonder why they don't get huge. Of course there are some misinformed or just moronic posters there, but there are everywhere. Overall it's got pretty solid advice.

You do have some good info, I won't deny that. But you seem to think that you are the god of bodybuilding. Anytime anyone makes a post, you bash it. You claim to be huge, so let's see it. You still refuse to post a pic. I don't claim to be huge, but I know what I'm talking about. I've been working out for five years. Put your money where your mouth is big boy.

Obviously, you have trouble reading.

1. I didn't even insult you... so I don't know where the fukk this slam is coming from. But if you insist... nah.. let's not even go there. .. my response to your claims should be sufficient to shut you the fukk up.

2. I never said this forum was better than bodybuilding.com... where the fukk does it say that in that post?? (Like I said, you have trouble reading and are now putting words in my mouth)

All I said is that bodybuilding in general is full of conflicting theories and tons of gym "mythology"..hell, if you were a REAL LIFTER YOU'D FUKKING KNOW THAT BY NOW.

It doesn't help when supplement companies and those cheeseball lifting rags come in and fill the collective heads of all iron-slingers out there with bullshyt, so we are left to sort everything out for ourselves. The result is usually a lot of wasted effort and tons of frustration when they are hypocritically hiding the real truth. ... THE EXTENT OF ANY GAINS YOU WILL MAKE IN BODYBUILDING IS LARGELY DEPENDENT ON GENETICS. Period. SOME OF YOU WILL NEVER BE BIG UNLESS YOU TAKE SERIOUS DRUGS.. AND EVEN THEN, YOU STILL MAY NOT GET HUGE. And that's the fukking reality. Those freaks you see in the mags didn't get that way through training routine XYZ.. most of those cretins can't put a decent workout together.. GREAT GENETICS + ENOUGH ANABOLICS WILL SUPERCEDE ANY DEFICIENCIES YOU HAVE IN TRAINING OR NUTRITION.

That's why most of the training articles and routines you see in bodybuilding mags are garbage - they make this shyt up to fukking sell copies. Period.

Therefore, when all that crap trickles down Bodybuilding.com is as full of inaccuracies as this site, even though the level of argumentation is better because they back it up with scientific studies and/or they have more experienced lifters.

Most scientific studies have very little relevance to actual bodybuilding as usually a lot of the testing criteria are very skewed, and results tend to be rather malleable and subjective. So, how is Cell-Tech really 4000% better than regular old creatine?? or why are there tons of studies debating if L-Glutamine is or is not bull****?? Or the fact that aerobics as a form of fat loss has recently been coming under attack as a means of lasting fat loss?? Yet, the old perceptions still remain; lashing against the new discoveries, hence confusion.

3. Who the fukk do you think is the bulk of the posters on Bodybuilding.com or other forums.. Gee you think most of 'em are under 25 a$$hole?

4. If I come off like an a$$hole, whatever, I call 'em like I see 'em. A lot of crap is posted on this forum, and if my challenging their assumptions pisses you off, well then go fukk yourself. You don't have to read it.

5. When have I refused to post my pic? I think I've only bragged about my size once on this forum, when some punk challenged my arm routine. I DON"T NEED TO POST MY PIC... I DON'T FORCE YOU TO LISTEN TO ME.. when I post my responses and/ or methods I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Until you can do that.. SHUT THE FUKK UP.

6. When I post what works/doesn't work, b/c I HAVE DONE IT. Not just on myself but on others I have trained as well.. Do you think I started lifting with perfect knowledge of what is or isn't bullshyt ? It's called trial and error and research. What you a$$holes call "egotism" I call cutting through the bullshyt and challenging the newbies to wake the fukk up out of that magazine/gym myth induced haze.

If you start thinking critically and objectively, you'll get bigger faster.

7. The reason I slammed BigMan is because he is the epitome of the "dilettante lifter" what, he's been lifing all of six months and he thinks he's the next Charles Poliquin. Making promouncements on stop being a skinny wimp, when he is one himself. How can you take bulking advice from a kid, who a week earlier is posting for suggestions on what "bulking foods" to eat at school? Or can't see the point in taking certain supplemental vitamins, and whey protein?

I call him on it because he needs to shut the fukk up, keep learing how the body works and most importantly keep lifiting... his know-it-all attitude is what is going to ultimately keep his dumb a$$ from getting big.

My calling him out is like an "ADVISORY" to the newbies.

8. I don't think I'm a bodybuilding god. You just THINK I THINK I'm a god, b/c I keep calling people out, and that's what's really pissing you off. FUKK YOU.

I just don't like to stand idly by while psuedo intellectual/scientific bullshyt training theories are bandied about.

D

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, you have trouble reading.
1. I didn't even insult you... so I don't know where the fukk this slam is coming from. But if you insist... nah.. let's not even go there. .. my response to your claims should be sufficient to shut you the fukk up.
Whether you intended to insult me or not, I really don’t care. I was simply attempting to help the younger guys out by letting them know that machoguy is an idiot.

2. I never said this forum was better than bodybuilding.com... where the fukk does it say that in that post?? (Like I said, you have trouble reading and are now putting words in my mouth)
[/QUOTE]

You said “that forum is a fukkin joke,” while not saying that this forum is as well. To me that is saying that you think H&F has better advice and more knowledgeable posters than bodybuilding.com.

All I said is that bodybuilding in general is full of conflicting theories and tons of gym "mythology"..hell, if you were a REAL LIFTER YOU'D FUKKING KNOW THAT BY NOW. [/QUOTE]

Any “real” lifter knows that. What works for one guy may not work at all for the next.

It doesn't help when supplement companies and those cheeseball lifting rags come in and fill the collective heads of all iron-slingers out there with bullshyt, so we are left to sort everything out for ourselves. The result is usually a lot of wasted effort and tons of frustration when they are hypocritically hiding the real truth. ... THE EXTENT OF ANY GAINS YOU WILL MAKE IN BODYBUILDING IS LARGELY DEPENDENT ON GENETICS. Period. SOME OF YOU WILL NEVER BE BIG UNLESS YOU TAKE SERIOUS DRUGS.. AND EVEN THEN, YOU STILL MAY NOT GET HUGE. And that's the fukking reality. Those freaks you see in the mags didn't get that way through training routine XYZ.. most of those cretins can't put a decent workout together.. GREAT GENETICS + ENOUGH ANABOLICS WILL SUPERCEDE ANY DEFICIENCIES YOU HAVE IN TRAINING OR NUTRITION. [/QUOTE]

Agreed. The medical studies I’m referring to are those done by the FDA, not independent companies. Check out the American Scientific Journal, and others like it for more info. Those “special six page ad reports” are so annoying. They can make anything sound good, such as creatine serum. They had some company do tests that showed how great it was, but no other tests could get the same results. They wouldn’t even tell them how they did their tests. Such bullsh*t.

That's why most of the training articles and routines you see in bodybuilding mags are garbage - they make this shyt up to fukking sell copies. Period.
Therefore, when all that crap trickles down Bodybuilding.com is as full of inaccuracies as this site, even though the level of argumentation is better because they back it up with scientific studies and/or they have more experienced lifters.
[/QUOTE]

Experience is the best teacher, in my opinion. The more experienced lifters would know more than the youngsters here, wouldn’t you think?

Most scientific studies have very little relevance to actual bodybuilding as usually a lot of the testing criteria are very skewed, and results tend to be rather malleable and subjective. So, how is Cell-Tech really 4000% better than regular old creatine?? or why are there tons of studies debating if L-Glutamine is or is not bull****?? Or the fact that aerobics as a form of fat loss has recently been coming under attack as a means of lasting fat loss?? Yet, the old perceptions still remain; lashing against the new discoveries, hence confusion. [/QUOTE]

Agreed.

3. Who the fukk do you think is the bulk of the posters on Bodybuilding.com or other forums.. Gee you think most of 'em are under 25 a$$hole? [/QUOTE]

Who do you think would have better information: a 15 year old who just started lifting, or a 20 year old who has been lifting for years? Of course there is tons of sh*t there, but if you know anything you can wade through it and find the gems.

4. If I come off like an a$$hole, whatever, I call 'em like I see 'em. A lot of crap is posted on this forum, and if my challenging their assumptions pisses you off, well then go fukk yourself. You don't have to read it. [/QUOTE]

I’m glad you correct people, it saves me the trouble. You just come off sounding like you think you know everything, maybe you do, maybe you don’t, but I very much doubt it. You could be a great human being, but you sure don’t come off that way on this forum.

5. When have I refused to post my pic? I think I've only bragged about my size once on this forum, when some punk challenged my arm routine. I DON"T NEED TO POST MY PIC... I DON'T FORCE YOU TO LISTEN TO ME.. when I post my responses and/ or methods I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG. [/QUOTE]

As I said before, I don’t think you are wrong the majority of the time. But, as you said yourself, it’s mostly genetics, so what you say may not work for them.

Until you can do that.. SHUT THE FUKK UP. [/QUOTE]

What kind of roids are you taking? You seem like a very angry person.

6. When I post what works/doesn't work, b/c I HAVE DONE IT. Not just on myself but on others I have trained as well.. Do you think I started lifting with perfect knowledge of what is or isn't bullshyt ? It's called trial and error and research. What you a$$holes call "egotism" I call cutting through the bullshyt and challenging the newbies to wake the fukk up out of that magazine/gym myth induced haze.
If you start thinking critically and objectively, you'll get bigger faster.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

7. The reason I slammed BigMan is because he is the epitome of the "dilettante lifter" what, he's been lifing all of six months and he thinks he's the next Charles Poliquin. Making promouncements on stop being a skinny wimp, when he is one himself. How can you take bulking advice from a kid, who a week earlier is posting for suggestions on what "bulking foods" to eat at school? Or can't see the point in taking certain supplemental vitamins, and whey protein? [/QUOTE]

This is what I’ve been saying all along.

I call him on it because he needs to shut the fukk up, keep learing how the body works and most importantly keep lifiting... his know-it-all attitude is what is going to ultimately keep his dumb a$$ from getting big. [/QUOTE]

Agreed.

My calling him out is like an "ADVISORY" to the newbies.
8. I don't think I'm a bodybuilding god. You just THINK I THINK I'm a god, b/c I keep calling people out, and that's what's really pissing you off. FUKK YOU.
[/QUOTE]

Calling people out doesn’t piss me off, call people f*cks and whatnot does. There is no reason for it. Just because someone doesn’t have the knowledge of weightlifting that you have, there is no reason to put them down. As you just said, you didn’t start out knowing everything.

I just don't like to stand idly by while psuedo intellectual/scientific bullshyt training theories are bandied about.
D
[/QUOTE]

I agree. It takes actual lifting to know what is right and what is wrong. We seem to agree on nearly everything, so I’m not sure what you are so fired up about.

[This message has been edited by blong1068 (edited 11-25-2002).]

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww... Just drop it, kids. There's no use in explaining yourself to someone you only know through these people portals (forums).

In fact, that's why I don't explain myself anymore. It's a waste of emotions that will only result in the loss of more emotional responses which could have matured into positive energy.

As I've said previously, bodybuilding is not an exact science. If a routine or a diet works for you, then it works for you. There's no guarantees.

[ On the other hand, I am a bodybuilding god. I will strike you down with my fists of steel... only kidding, guys...
]

DIESEL. You are egotistical! It's not a bad thing either. According to the Sophist philosophy, it is right and natural to fulfill your needs. "Winning is everything" is right and natural. I've also noticed that you are egotistical due to your self-righteousness. In some discussions, I speak and act just as you do, but I have a high tolerance to "newbies."

Remember that not everyone here takes bodybuilding seriously as a sport. Most here see bodybuilding as a way to look good for the ladies. Vanity lifters as you once called them...

Don't worry about it. Don't argue about it. And most of all, get off your sorry ass... get away from the phukin' computer and go lift you dumbsh!t

BLONG. Be silent. You DO have a reading comprehension problem.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon:

BLONG. Be silent. You DO have a reading comprehension problem.
Explain that please. I'm not seeing it. Maybe that's because of my reading comprehension problem.

------------------

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon:
Read DIESEL's reply to the message you posted that put words in his mouth.
I put no words in his mouth, I never misquoted him. I only showed my interpretation of what he said, which was a little vague in a couple of places. If I was mistaken, so be it.

------------------

TurfDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score

To me it makes more sense to work out your chest, shoulders and triceps all in one day so they all will recover at the same time time. These bodyparts all require pushing movements so why not burn them out on one day. Same thing with back and biceps, they both we require exercises that are pulling movements. Mine as well burn out your back and biceps on the same day. I read articles where people argue about this kind of thing all the time. It seems more logical to work out this way in my opinion.