Beware of the Jaded

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He would be in the top 10% of the graduating class with letters in 2 varsity sports and a letter in music (he is ranked nationally on the tenor saxophone) and he pulls a 3.7 weighted GPA that includes honors and college credit classes. He is known at and popular with the local high school kids, many of whom he attended Catholic elementary school with and whom he played community sports with over the years. His high school sweetheart attends the local public high school. As I said he's doing well.

Guys who go straight into the military after public high school are going in as enlisted. That is what my ex BF did (and made a career of it) however...

That is very different than an officer training program, which is what my son is going to pursue. From his high school experience he has friends from around the world, and those friends come from wealthy influential families that have businesses or in some cases are diplomats or high ranking military or political figures.

So he is an exceptional young man in many ways. He also works locally and the business owner who he works for raves about his work ethic and his manners and ability to deal well with the public.

I do not mince words with him. I have explained to him that the world does NOT care about him. That it is up to him to accomplish things for his own life, and that he must make grades at university if he expects me to continue to pay for whatever his scholarships do not pay.

Furthermore I have explained to him that the lifestyle I provide is an expensive lifestyle but that he cannot expect to live off me. He will be an adult and is expected to handle his own business. I will guide him and advise him. I do not, have not, and will not coddle or enable him.

I do love him and encourage him, and part of that is discipline, which teaches him self discipline. I help him understand the nuance of interpersonal interactions (which he has a natural affinity for) where necessary.

I have explained to him (and this has been true since his freshman year) that from now on his life is RESULTS based. And that HE is responsible for his results. He would have a higher GPA but for the fact that he got a "C" for semester in math his freshman year. Prior to that he wanted to go to MIT. After he got that grade I sat his 14 year old rear end down and explained to him that he had just DQ'd himself from MIT. Period. MIT takes only the BEST. White men who go to MIT have to be straight A students AND have an impressive resume. He has never made another "C" through his entire high school career and his marks have been vast majority "A's".

He is young. As young people will do he will make mistakes along the way. But the goal is not to make a mistake from which he cannot recover. We discuss the perils of drinking, smoking anything, drugs, and the hook up/party culture in a transparent way. Coming from years in the nightlife industry my ex husband and I have seen a great deal. So my son is well informed.

But he has to make his own decisions and face the natural consequences of those decisions.

I impart to him the wisdom that my father imparted to me about how to exist in the world. My father was wise and his advice was as salient for a young man as it was for a young woman. Perhaps more so.
Well be sure to also tell him that the university you graduate from doesn’t mean jack **** as long as your GPA is solid. That’s all that matters really. You’re just as likely getting into a law school with a 3.5 GPA from Yale as you are University of Iowa lol. The name helps, but it’s really just to pat yourself on the back to make yourself feel like you’re worth more than you are haha. That’s why half the time people say Ivy League students are pretentious (even though they’re really just pseudointellectuals who aren’t COMPLETE idiots like some others). What matters is the grade, not what you learn. Especially because msot of what you learn is meaningless trivia anyway. There’s a lot more guys out there like Will from Good Will Hunting who opt out because they don’t think it’s worth it to deal with the system at its current state anymore. Can’t blame them. College is stupidly expensive anyway even though most major universities have billions of dollars in their budget lol.
All experience is objective fact. Period. If you went to the store today, that is an experience and an objective fact. The things that occur in your life are objective fact. The things that occur in my life are also objective fact.
But the meanings attributed to those experiences are NOT.

Here is the problem the group who chose to adopt something that others' experienced first hand ran into. They were unable to remove the bias that the non first hand experience inherently includes. All things that are NOT your own first hand experience have come through a filter. It therefore is no longer objective fact.
Or perhaps they aren’t biased by the pervasiveness of the experience itself and are able to think more clearly because of it. Because they are looking at it with an outside perspective, the experience isn’t affecting their judgement since there is no stress/urgency. That’s why in science, naturalistic observations exist.

What you’re saying is too solipsistic. That would be like me saying that because you have never had the experience of actually being turn son, you can never truly know whether he is actually real or not, and that your son’s existence is a subjective experience because you’ve never existed as him before.

Like, what?
I speak as a woman who men objectively find attractive and have for decades. It is a perspective a man CANNOT have for men are not attractive women.
You see, this is where the problem lies. Firstly, objective would imply a consensus. I highly doubt that every single man who has ever seen you in your entire life has approached you and asked you out lol. And I don’t mean that in an offensive way, but just realistically-speaking, there’s women who are much better looking who wouldn’t make that claim lol. So therein is problem #1.

Problem #2? Empathy. What’s the neurological basis for it? Humans have what’s called mirror neurons. It’s why we even have a society to begin with. We can all understand wach other to a degree. When you view everyone else’s understanding of a particular person/thing/event, you can gain a much more holistic and accurate whatever that thing is. Or you can relay information from one person who understand another, to the next (e.g. Person A understands Person B, but doesn’t understand Person C. Person B understands both of them, at least in the way that is important to the specific situation at hand. Person A says something, but Person C doesn’t understand, so Person B explains it in a way that Person C does understand. Person A approves of the explanation because it is an accurate representation of what they were trying to say.).
What you think, percieve or believe about the things that occur in your life are NOT objective fact. But the things themselves that happen stand on their own merit as fact. 100%.
So then why do you attribute the meanings of your experiences to be the same as everyone else’s? And why do you attribute the meanings of your experiences to be the meaning of someone else’s just because their experience is the same as yours?

This is where you yourself aren’t taking into consideration the gray area that is variation between people. To put it succinctly, I am different from you, and because of that, what may work for me may not work for you, and vice versa.

There goes any and all objective fact.

What IS objective is the happening itself. The conclusions drawn from said happening is NOT. You’re blurring the lines when the should not be.
Part of living a life that is grounded in truth involves minimizing the distortions that perception and interpretation naturally imbue. In other words you must seek to take objective fact at face value and calibrate yourself to the best of your ability. Some people do a better job of this than others.

So you cannot minimize my experience. The truth can't be minimized. It simply exists.
There are so many problems with this. No one argues the what, people just argue the why and the how. You’re grouping them all together as one. That’s the first problem. Secondly, you do NOT just take things at face value because then you are not accounting for confounding variables, as mentioned before. Context is everything, and that cannot be ignored.

And I do not minimize your experiences at all, rather, I expand upon them. I disregard your conclusions because they’re drawn from faulty premises.
This is an opinion statement.
BE, I can logically break down the grammatical prose of your writings word-for-word and show you that what I said is not an opinion. I’ve done it with bigneil before when I called him doofus lol and provided citations from the Oxford English Dictionary hahaha

I can do the same with you.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this was taught to me all my life and that is why I am purposeful in the terms I chose to convey an idea.
Then what you feel is either wrong, or is proof that men who are not masculine are invisible to women.
My father taught me a mantra to "Say what you mean, not mean what you say". As an accomplished trial attorney he understood that language must be used in the most efficient way possible in order to communicate well.
Yeah, because unfortunately in the court of law, technicalities are always abused as a legal loopholes. It’s the same reason why **** never gets done in Congress either (at least Trump is making moves anyway). It’s a product of the cultural shift from a holistic society to an analytical one. And unfortunately, it’s one of the same reasons why autism narcissism is rising lol
I was taught and required to think at home by my father.
So you learned from your FATHER’s experiences then. That would make you biased under your own definition lol.

I taught myself, and taught myself HOW to teach myself, too.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man is an island. - John Donne

I think the discussion is there for everyone to read.

Thank you.

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is entirely untrue. The BEST women do not have social media, and by nature of that fact alone, great female partners will have less options than other women who do have social media. ****, that might actually be the real reason why not having social media makes you a great partner lol

You see, this right here completely negates the entire premise of your first point anyway simply because it means that the woman you are with is only sweet because that's the only way she can get a man, and is indicative that she is only a 'good person' (LOL) because she doesn't have as many options, as mentioned in the first point. This means that she isn't genuinely a good person inside. How contradictory to what you're saying lol

This is stupid right here because you are blaming men for leaving women, when 80% of divorces are initiated by women. That's incredibly dishonest.

WOMEN ruin relationships. WOMEN are homewreckers. Not men.
Women all respond the same. They are status oriented creatures and any attempt to make me thing otherwise is laughable.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women all respond the same. They are status oriented creatures and any attempt to make me thing otherwise is laughable.
Lol this guy. So why even quote me?

Have you never seen women date lowlife thugs with a criminal record and an abusive history? How about the story of Romeo & Juliet—***** literally went to get ****ed by a dude who’s trying to kill her family. Theatricals about this crap have existed for hundreds of years. Even on ghetto twitter, bitches will openly talk about how they love felons.

So much for ‘status’ hahahahaha. Sit down and lemme teach you a thing or two son, you still got some learning to do.

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
s
Lol this guy. So why even quote me?

Have you never seen women date lowlife thugs with a criminal record and an abusive history? How about the story of Romeo & Juliet—***** literally went to get ****ed by a dude who’s trying to kill her family. Theatricals about this crap have existed for hundreds of years. Even on ghetto twitter, bitches will openly talk about how they love felons.

So much for ‘status’ hahahahaha. Sit down and lemme teach you a thing or two son, you still got some learning to do.
status isnt always money or high "social" status.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
s

status isnt always money or high "social" status.
Or you could just be ‘that guy’ lol. There’s just some dudes that get ***** thrown at them because chicks know the dudes won’t talk about it and won’t judge them at all. You gotta be a literal degenerate for that kinda **** lol. The only ‘status’ you got is the social proof from other bitches who essentially vouch for you lol. You’ll literally become a walking dildo for them. But it’s kept all hush-hush to such an extent where girls will even deceive themselves into thinking it never happened lol. So much for daddy’s little girl.

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just be ‘that guy’ lol. There’s just some dudes that get ***** thrown at them because chicks know the dudes won’t talk about it and won’t judge them at all. You gotta be a literal degenerate for that kinda **** lol. The only ‘status’ you got is the social proof from other bitches who essentially vouch for you lol. You’ll literally become a walking dildo for them. But it’s kept all hush-hush to such an extent where girls will even deceive themselves into thinking it never happened lol. So much for daddy’s little girl.
Yes but I also find those girls prone to doing drugs and stuff. I was that guy but I also did drugs and my life was going nowhere lol. Now I am a little more judgmental and I can see how it can turn girls off but the girls i DO attract are beautiful, smart, and most importantly sexual. The best combination we should all strive for is being “that” guy WHILE having an abundant rich future. Focusing on being “that” guy WILL lead to unhappiness and failure in life. Focusing on just a great future with high standards is boring but will lead to long term happiness and success. If you can balance both that is ideal. Sexual girls will be SHOCKED that you are intelligent and thinking of the future and will love you even more and will hold a respect for you that they won’t give to the straight up “****” boy even though they will sleep with you. The intelligent classy girls who are picky will love that your successful and also LOVE that you are sexual and fun as guys that focus on the future and success are usually boring.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
This is an opinion statement. Your opinion. Own it as such. You perceive things according to your belief system. You are entitled to your opinion but understand that is what it is. Others will not perceive my semantics in the same way you do because they have different filters than you. Part of the maturation process (in my opinion) is acknowledgement of this. I disagree with your assessment by the way. My intent is not a conspiracy theory. You may read it that way due to your own bias. Realize and understand that.

I do choose my words with care and precision in order to be understood as accurately as possible. My father taught me a mantra to "Say what you mean, not mean what you say". As an accomplished trial attorney he understood that language must be used in the most efficient way possible in order to communicate well. So this was taught to me all my life and that is why I am purposeful in the terms I chose to convey an idea.

I was taught and required to think at home by my father.

My perspective is inherently female. Of course. I experience the world as a female. I've no other choice.

Where I take issue is not with the differences in objective reality as I have discussed above. Rather I think it is misguided (not to mention mentally lazy in my view) to digest and regurgitate recycled opinions that are not in line with experience.

Now. We all are guilty of this to one degree or another. And that is useful because it gives us an efficient way to view the world through a lens that is accurate a majority of the time. We understand trends in behavior for example based on collective observations that are collated together. However this is also why outliers exist. Trends and generalities are macro. Outliers are micro. The truth in the trend is only useful to a point, and that is where some danger exists in adopting generalities as absolute. They are not absolute. They are incapable of being absolute, they can't focus to that degree.

So part of negative bias comes from inability to think beyond a generality, and in the laziness of accepting the trend as the truth. They are not the same thing.
@BeExcellent

Im still waiting on ur thoughts on what is a supplicating man.

Obviously it's the number 1 killer in attractiveness of men.

From a woman's point of view.

How does a women test a man for his level of supplication ?

And what can he do, in ur opinion to circumvent it?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but I also find those girls prone to doing drugs and stuff. I was that guy but I also did drugs and my life was going nowhere lol. Now I am a little more judgmental and I can see how it can turn girls off but the girls i DO attract are beautiful, smart, and most importantly sexual. The best combination we should all strive for is being “that” guy WHILE having an abundant rich future. Focusing on being “that” guy WILL lead to unhappiness and failure in life. Focusing on just a great future with high standards is boring but will lead to long term happiness and success. If you can balance both that is ideal. Sexual girls will be SHOCKED that you are intelligent and thinking of the future and will love you even more and will hold a respect for you that they won’t give to the straight up “****” boy even though they will sleep with you. The intelligent classy girls who are picky will love that your successful and also LOVE that you are sexual and fun as guys that focus on the future and success are usually boring.
Lol yeah that’s kinda true, those girls are more about self-indulgence just because they want to ‘feel free’ and ‘let loose’ lol. Even though they’re just engaging in decadence and degeneracy.

Only problem is that a lot of those “intelligent classy girls” you talk about are the same way inside. As cliche as it sounds, it’s kinda true: there’s the guy they show to their family and then there’s the guy who plows them from behind after they’ve just taken a stressful exam. It’s just that some girls haven’t found a bad boy to do them dirty like that yet. But this stuff exists in pretty much all women.

All status does is it opens the door for romantic feelings to develop more willingly. But sexual attraction is much more important because you can still make most chicks develop feelings for you if you play your cards right, anyway.

That aside you should check out the /r/PurplePill subreddit. There’s some women on there who openly admit that they’re not able to bond with their lovers anymore because of how many ****s they taken. Then they’ll laugh at some guys who say “doesn’t that bother you?” lol. I remember one dude asked about ‘well who really IS your true love/soulmate then?’ And a chick responded that it’s probably some dreamy long-haired guy riding his skateboard somewhere, but that she can’t be with him because she knows he can’t take care of her. I’m pretty sure that she said she was with some “beta nice guy” and used those exact words lol. It might’ve been one of the other sluts though. Whoever it was, I’m pretty sure that she admit that she was just kinda with him because he takes care of her needs. Funny how BE says that we shouldn’t be jaded lmao

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah that’s kinda true, those girls are more about self-indulgence just because they want to ‘feel free’ and ‘let loose’ lol. Even though they’re just engaging in decadence and degeneracy.

Only problem is that a lot of those “intelligent classy girls” you talk about are the same way inside. As cliche as it sounds, it’s kinda true: there’s the guy they show to their family and then there’s the guy who plows them from behind after they’ve just taken a stressful exam. It’s just that some girls haven’t found a bad boy to do them dirty like that yet. But this stuff exists in pretty much all women.

All status does is it opens the door for romantic feelings to develop more willingly. But sexual attraction is much more important because you can still make most chicks develop feelings for you if you play your cards right, anyway.

That aside you should check out the /r/PurplePill subreddit. There’s some women on there who openly admit that they’re not able to bond with their lovers anymore because of how many ****s they taken. Then they’ll laugh at some guys who say “doesn’t that bother you?” lol. I remember one dude asked about ‘well who really IS your true love/soulmate then?’ And a chick responded that it’s probably some dreamy long-haired guy riding his skateboard somewhere, but that she can’t be with him because she knows he can’t take care of her. I’m pretty sure that she said she was with some “beta nice guy” and used those exact words lol. It might’ve been one of the other sluts though. Whoever it was, I’m pretty sure that she admit that she was just kinda with him because he takes care of her needs. Funny how BE says that we shouldn’t be jaded lmao
She’s a joke. I’ve presented myself as an alpha stud to a girl on my journey to being a DJ but the conditioning of romance and being a nice guy was so strong that I reverted back to the nice guy. Got destroyed l. This happened twice with stunners. **** that. Now I totally dismiss chicks. I’m focusing on getting jacked as hell and getting as rich as I can. I feel like a legit pimp. It feels better this way. Like how nature wants it to be. That one alpha mother fvcker banging all the chicks and getting all the food

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent

I shall share my thoughts this evening.

Currently roasting a turkey, baking the second of two scratch made apple pies & about to start the potatoes and green beans. Cooking up a storm over here, lol!

(And my daughters are helping & learning).

Happy Thanksgiving to all y’all in the US.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a joke. I’ve presented myself as an alpha stud to a girl on my journey to being a DJ but the conditioning of romance and being a nice guy was so strong that I reverted back to the nice guy. Got destroyed l. This happened twice with stunners. **** that. Now I totally dismiss chicks. I’m focusing on getting jacked as hell and getting as rich as I can. I feel like a legit pimp. It feels better this way. Like how nature wants it to be. That one alpha mother fvcker banging all the chicks and getting all the food
Wow. Just two and you gave up that easily. LOL.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent

I’m going to answer your last question first.

Before I get into what supplication is let me make a statement that I think men need to think about and internalize.

How to circumvent?

It is this:

When a woman has high enough interest it is very hard to screw up as a man.

If men learn to recognize and actively screen for very high interest level, then much of this problem goes away. Too many men yearn for women who really have only low to moderate interest level. Perhaps tight gamesmanship can win over such a woman, but one or two missteps and you lose ground, or another (better in her mind) option shows up to compete for her attention, and she’s flaky or ambivalent or gone.

Stick to chicks who are REALLY into you.

Be her best option and screen for very high interest level and much of your problems are solved for the short term.

Obviously the more desirable a man is the more very high interest level women he can attract & select from. Hence all the be your best self advice around here, but that’s another topic.

Pick a woman who really likes you. That solves many problems.

Supplication is defined as:

The act of asking or begging for something earnestly or humbly.

There is a power dynamic inherent in that definition. It is the power dynamic that will trick fvck a man in relation to a woman.

The supplicant is asking or begging for something. The definition suggests it is something the supplicant needs badly or desperately and/or cannot easily get.

Examples: Great beauty. Hot young female body. Pvssy. Great sex. I give these examples as the 4 most common things inexperienced men around here are seeking.

But supplication is not typically overt in my experience. Rather it is insidious and shows itself when a man is trying to impress a woman.

Examples I have personally seen in very early on or first meet interactions:

“Well when I was vacationing in Tahiti last fall...”

“You’ll love my lake house. It has plenty of room & you could bring your kids...”

“I saw you here & decided to pick up your tab...it’s no issue for me...”

“When I was dating (famous person)...”

“Well I am president and CEO of an oil concern...”

Any type of unnecessary showing off or sharing with intent to impress is qualification. Qualification means the man is qualifying himself to the woman. That means he thinks she is of higher value than him since he feels the need to offer more than just himself.

Qualification is a form of supplication. It is also transactional in nature. From where I sit it FEELS transactional. As in Ok. What does this guy want. He’s selling himself awfully hard. Not good.

This is how men end up buying expensive dinners where they get no goodnight kiss etc. Men doing or saying the things above are essentially saying “Gee I have money and resources, I will exchange those things to spend time with you...”

It’s so easy for a woman to say yes, get her ego stroked and enjoy some attention and validation.

I read supplicating behavior from a mile away. It causes me to wonder why he feels like he needs to try and impress me and it reveals his insecurity even though he may be a high value or high status man. Typically I am polite & conversant with men to whom I am NOT attracted but I won’t give out my contact information unless there is a legitimate business reason to do so.

I don’t take advantage of men for my own gain (the free meal ticket) but MANY women will.

If I am attracted (in spite of the insecurities he has revealed), that comes from very high interest on my part. In other words I like HIM enough to give him a chance in spite of what he has revealed. So he gets a longer rope to play with in a sense.

So genuine attraction on her part helps.

And real self confidence on his part (I.e. don’t go trying to impress a woman or show off) is key.

Men need to be confident enough to just exist and converse with a woman. No compliments on her looks (well no GUSHING), no trying to impress, no showing off.

If a man is comfortable enough with himself he will not need any of the supplicating behaviors. And therefore his vibe will be relaxed and his energy engaging.

It should NOT matter how hot the woman is. If a man’s comfort level varies according to who his conversational partner is...if it varies according to her attractiveness in his eyes? Then he needs to become more solid in himself. Self confidence should not be relative but for many people it is.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz I think supplicating behavior is simply observed. Sometimes subconsciously. I see it consciously but I’m not sure all women do.

Lots of women are insecure as hell themselves and may respond to supplicating behavior unwittingly because the transactional offer the man makes satisfies some insecurity or void she has...at least for the short term.

These are women who sacrifice real desire for security. The gold diggers.

And crafty gold diggers (the ones who are well aware what they are doing) will actively look for supplication and capitalize on it, perfectly willing to make the transaction and use the man.

But the man is at a disadvantage in the power dynamic often because of what he gets from the exchange. Because his perceived need is great and her value higher (in his mind).

Am I making sense in all my verbosity?

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz I think supplicating behavior is simply observed. Sometimes subconsciously. I see it consciously but I’m not sure all women do.

Lots of women are insecure as hell themselves and may respond to supplicating behavior unwittingly because the transactional offer the man makes satisfies some insecurity or void she has...at least for the short term.

These are women who sacrifice real desire for security. The gold diggers.

And crafty gold diggers (the ones who are well aware what they are doing) will actively look for supplication and capitalize on it, perfectly willing to make the transaction and use the man.

But the man is at a disadvantage in the power dynamic often because of what he gets from the exchange. Because his perceived need is great and her value higher (in his mind).

Am I making sense in all my verbosity?
do you guys know your instinctive behavior? For instance I can talk with a girl intellectually but if I become "beta" (I can feel it in my body and my soul) I can see her attraction DROP through body language and her eyes and the vibes. Are the girls AWARE of this? Like can a girl say from a rational space "I am feeling my biological attraction for you go down. This is weird.".

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys know your instinctive behavior? For instance I can talk with a girl intellectually but if I become "beta" (I can feel it in my body and my soul) I can see her attraction DROP through body language and her eyes and the vibes. Are the girls AWARE of this? Like can a girl say from a rational space "I am feeling my biological attraction for you go down. This is weird.".
For myself I can tell you I have that kind of awareness. But I’m not sure all women do, consciously.

I think women naturally thin slice and read behavioral cues with greater accuracy than men as a general rule (there are exceptions to this, certainly). That is the essence of ‘womens’ intuition’ and I think that is a behavioral/biological adaptation that is hard wired (some women are more in tune with this instinct than others in today’s distractingly busy world).

For me I either have physical attraction for a man or I don’t. It doesn’t develop over time. But not all women have a desire profile like mine. For me if Im not attracted there’s no growing the attraction. Other women can develop attraction on criteria that they value which may not place physical appearance at the top of the list.

However I can get turned off or lose attraction for a physically attractive man even if I was initially keen.

Turn offs include lack of intelligence, self destructive behaviors (drugs, too much booze), poor social calibration (bad manners, offensiveness to others), overly dogmatic beliefs, etc. Things you can’t see or know on sight.

So consider that women CAN be aware, therefore the woman you are interacting with might realize. Or she might not (consciously).

I assure you the subconscious ALWAYS knows...which may translate as a feeling of discomfort rather than a conscious awareness.

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
For myself I can tell you I have that kind of awareness. But I’m not sure all women do, consciously.

I think women naturally thin slice and read behavioral cues with greater accuracy than men as a general rule (there are exceptions to this, certainly). That is the essence of ‘womens’ intuition’ and I think that is a behavioral/biological adaptation that is hard wired (some women are more in tune with this instinct than others in today’s distractingly busy world).

For me I either have physical attraction for a man or I don’t. It doesn’t develop over time. But not all women have a desire profile like mine. For me if Im not attracted there’s no growing the attraction. Other women can develop attraction on criteria that they value which may not place physical appearance at the top of the list.

However I can get turned off or lose attraction for a physically attractive man even if I was initially keen.

Turn offs include lack of intelligence, self destructive behaviors (drugs, too much booze), poor social calibration (bad manners, offensiveness to others), overly dogmatic beliefs, etc. Things you can’t see or know on sight.

So consider that women CAN be aware, therefore the woman you are interacting with might realize. Or she might not (consciously).

I assure you the subconscious ALWAYS knows...which may translate as a feeling of discomfort rather than a conscious awareness.
I have had times where I became more subdued and can tell I attracted women by being sweet, socially calibrated, intelligent, and all those good qualities any sane person would want their partners to have. But then there is the animal inside of us. I have also atttracted the same girl (this was in college) where I was a total party **** head. Drunk, fun, dismissing people, being belligerent and I saw her eyes get that deer in the headlight look. This was with her boyfriend there. Keep in mind this girl was a unicorn. Blue eyes, brunette, top of her class, "classy", and very kind.
Have you ever met a truly powerful man and had the self control and awareness to not go afterhim because you had a boyfriend? Are you even aware of this part of you?