Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better title than "Master Don Juan?"

maknmovs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of just having a title "Master Don Juan" after 112 posts...is there any way that we can have a title maybe after 500 posts....just seems that there's people on this board that get the Master
DJ title after like 2 days and its crazy...people should have to be here for a greater number of posts so that people that need advice knows who to go to......have like a title Don Juan Extraordinairre

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? So can you become a moderator with certain amunt of posts?

btw, how much is the master don juan limit these days? I made it with my 109th post

maknmovs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the limit for moderator?

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there should be one for 1000

DJ extrodinaar is good hehe

and move "Master" up to 500, cuz like he siad guys r bull****ting ther way to 112 in like a month.

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI
E-mail: Monsterous_popo@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“I can imagine, that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole?…… Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there is something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is. But its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.…… Unfortunately no one can be, told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.…… You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes” - Laurence Fishburne

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So nobody is willing to tell what the required posts for Master Don Juan title is these days?

It's not 112, since I made it before that.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sociopath31:
or "Moderator"
if it takes 110 posts to become master don juan , then how many after that to become a moderator?

and isnt that a big achievement for a 16 yr old or didja pull my leg?

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Won't adding another title rank become as fruitless as Master Don Juan has become? MDJ used to MEAN something, such as this guy knows what he's talking about, therefore he posts a lot to share his advice. Now it's 90% whine posts, 10% replying to flames to said whine post.

And moderator isn't that special either...just a bunch of drones Allen has brainwashed to troll the forums...

Just kidding guys, keep up the good work.

- Raoul

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offensive material. Must delete. Deleeeete. The night time is the right time. The night time is the right time.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, if 500 posts were the limit for moderator (as I thought for a while because of what Sociopath posted) then john would be our moderator

That would give us all some good laughs

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there should b 1 at 1000, or may b the mods could "promote" ppl, then new b;s would KNOW FOR SHURE, that some 1 knew exactly who to listen too, and so would the rest of us...

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)

“I can imagine, that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole?…… Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there is something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is. But its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.…… Unfortunately no one can be, told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.…… You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes” - Laurence Fishburne

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much work to do. And besides , we don't have any control over who has the "master dj status" or set's the number of posts for master dj. You'll have to talk to allen about that. His E-mail can be found at the main sosuave.com page.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Guys...you can't just go around and pick and choose whose advice should be endorsed and whose shouldn't. The beauty of an advice forum is that any side of any argument can be expressed and people can pick the advice that they like best and makes the most sense for them. Besides, what one person perceives as good advice another perceives as crap.

------------------
The Ladies Room...hosted by Wyldfire

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... hey, in a perect world hunny, don gota shoot me!
Yo socio, I no its alot of work, just saying... u no what I mean?

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was sync who said it was work.

If we had AFC's pick advice that made sense to them... well there you go.