Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta Apocalypse

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if things can get much worse than this...

A new reality series s sparking controversy with its promise to 'skip the dating and go straight to the baby-making'.

Fox's Labour of Love sees 15 men competing to impregnate a 41-year-old woman they have never met.

Kirsty Katzmann is the singleton hoping to bag herself a baby daddy on the never been done before series.

In last night's debut episode, Kirsty introduced herself to the hopefuls as a professional and a divorcee from Chicago who was just lacking the right man to start a family with.

After having no success on the dating scene, Kirsty said yes to the divisive premise because she felt her 'biological clocking was ticking'.

"I had just turned 40 at the time and I had just gotten out of a relationship. I was trying to navigate dating, knowing that I still wanted to start a family and that time was definitely not on my side," she revealed.

Enter fifteen potential suitors who moved into a house together and take it in turns to date Kirsty in the hopes of one day providing her with their sperm.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if things can get much worse than this...

A new reality series s sparking controversy with its promise to 'skip the dating and go straight to the baby-making'.

Fox's Labour of Love sees 15 men competing to impregnate a 41-year-old woman they have never met.

Kirsty Katzmann is the singleton hoping to bag herself a baby daddy on the never been done before series.

In last night's debut episode, Kirsty introduced herself to the hopefuls as a professional and a divorcee from Chicago who was just lacking the right man to start a family with.

After having no success on the dating scene, Kirsty said yes to the divisive premise because she felt her 'biological clocking was ticking'.

"I had just turned 40 at the time and I had just gotten out of a relationship. I was trying to navigate dating, knowing that I still wanted to start a family and that time was definitely not on my side," she revealed.

Enter fifteen potential suitors who moved into a house together and take it in turns to date Kirsty in the hopes of one day providing her with their sperm.
So we artificially make a shortage of women and men are going to compete for the only woman in the world, each filling her with Jizz to see whose sperm wins the race?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor thing...hasn't had any success in her 25 years of dating and fvcking.
That's a lot of goddam pump and dumps! One of the ladies I talk to pump and dump is her normal sexual method. They rework it mentally, so that it's a palatable idea. She keeps stretching out for the type of guy that would do that to her. Instead of maybe trying a different guy.

U

user43770

That's a lot of goddam pump and dumps! One of the ladies I talk to pump and dump is her normal sexual method. They rework it mentally, so that it's a palatable idea. She keeps stretching out for the type of guy that would do that to her. Instead of maybe trying a different guy.
It's all fun and games until your body starts to sag. Little dose of reality.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men used to hunt mammoths and fight off sabor toothed tigers, we learned to fly and made great leap after great leap in fields as different as art and science. My, how the mighty have fallen. through out history their have been men who would rather go to war and risk death and all the horrors that come with war than bend the knee to any king or queen , emperor or empress, and now these 15 losers are competing for the honor of being this chicks baby daddy. Gentlemen Rome is burning before our very eyes, make sure to act accordingly.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The show is staged. Kristy admitted she had sex a few days before filming began. I wouldn't call this the beta apocalypse. There is a lot of beta stuff that goes on in the real world. A 41 year old on an app has a match queue of 15 or more betas.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no wall or post wall. That has always been a cope.
There is a wall, but it can be barely noticeable. A lot of people think ~35 is when women hit the wall.

A 35 year old woman can have a huge match queue and a flooded inbox on Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge. Same can go for a 40 something woman.

If a woman was not using social media or swipe apps, she would be toiling away in relative obscurity in most cases. No one, male or female, gets as much attention in real life, as they do on apps. Even I generate more interest and get more dates when I do swipe apps as compared to when I'm pounding the pavement via day or night game. A lot of the dates that I get from swipe apps are complete garbage though.

Kristy Katzmann has probably gotten a ton of attention at ~40 on swipe apps.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a wall, but it can be barely noticeable. A lot of people think ~35 is when women hit the wall.

A 35 year old woman can have a huge match queue and a flooded inbox on Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge. Same can go for a 40 something woman.

If a woman was not using social media or swipe apps, she would be toiling away in relative obscurity in most cases. No one, male or female, gets as much attention in real life, as they do on apps. Even I generate more interest and get more dates when I do swipe apps as compared to when I'm pounding the pavement via day or night game. A lot of the dates that I get from swipe apps are complete garbage though.

Kristy Katzmann has probably gotten a ton of attention at ~40 on swipe apps.
Men would fvck em but not trying to hang on. That's how it goes. The women devalue themselves energy wise in the arrangement and it trashes their looks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men would fvck em but not trying to hang on. That's how it goes. The women devalue themselves energy wise in the arrangement and it trashes their looks.
Mostly true. Even some beta guys are not going to commit to some 35-45 year old washed up woman. However, there's a fair amount of beta thirst out there and some guys will wife up that populace.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly true. Even some beta guys are not going to commit to some 35-45 year old washed up woman. However, there's a fair amount of beta thirst out there and some guys will wife up that populace.
Exactly. So while they might be able to get laid they aren't exactly "helping" themselves. Allowing yourself to be pump and dumped as a woman, is the same thing as letting a woman use a man for his nonsexual energy, cash and emotional support and not give him any puzzy. It devalues him ( and her ) as a person, killing any swag and attractiveness they may have, and adjusting their outer image to be congruent of someone who gets treated like that.

This is why these women get meaner and more jaded as they get older and their outer looks become worse.

The worse example of this looks "deterioration" is the weathered wh0re that's been thru many seasons of having her body used...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman who is repeatedly pumped and dumped like Kristy Katzmann and millions of others are still in a better place than the betas who are not getting laid and are emotional tampons. Some beta will wife up a Kristy Katzmann. It will be more difficult for a beta to get rewarded with a regular source of vag.

For every woman having issues with dating/mating, there are 5-10 men having more severe issues.