Best wealth forum?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s the best wealth forum to use? I was going to use sosuave but there’s gotta be one that focuses completely on finance

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that's not based on fiat, I'd imagine.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently spending my entire time on Reddit Subforums - Financial Independence, Entreprenuer and Digital Nomad. The information is priceless.

If you are actually looking for Web forums - Mr Money Moustache is quite popular.

Mark Brooks

Reaction score
Bogleheads contains useful information, although it mainly focuses on investing in index funds (as you'd expect)

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millionare FastLane forum is good , however you have to read the book first to understand their philosophy. I am regular visitor for that form.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently spending my entire time on Reddit Subforums - Financial Independence, Entreprenuer and Digital Nomad. The information is priceless.

If you are actually looking for Web forums - Mr Money Moustache is quite popular.
Thanks for sharing. Will be mulling around those from now on!