Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best ways to ask a girl out

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are your opinoins on the best way to ask a girl out.

I'm talking about something creative and charming, not just the usual "Will u go out w/ me?"

Any opinions?

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to a table full of ladies and say:

"Hey there ladies, I lost my roladex and need some numbers."

They probably won't give em' to you right then, but in my experience they'll open up, and fluff talk will be really easy. In a few minutes you'll be ready for a real close.

"So about that number..."

- Maurizio

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda depends where your going....say if it's the cinema,
find out what film she wants to see,but hasn't, then say "i was gonna go down the cinema to see that but no-one wanted to go, do you wanna?"

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, instead of asking them i they would wanna go out with you, make it seem like you were already goin, and she's 'allowed' to come with you.

Like instead of sayin "Hey wanna go see Lord of the Rings with me friday night?"

Say

"Im gonna go see Lord of the Rings friday night, you're welcome to join me"

or somethin like that.. i read that in the bible somehwere...

ohyeah, aboutthe "but no-one wanted to go" part, i'd replace that with "yeah my buddy ditched out on me the last second, he had some stuff he forgot to take care of" or "he had to go out with his family" or something. Iunno, it just sounds better than "nobody wanted to go"

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maurizio
Walk up to a table full of ladies and say:

"Hey there ladies, I lost my roladex and need some numbers."

They probably won't give em' to you right then, but in my experience they'll open up, and fluff talk will be really easy. In a few minutes you'll be ready for a real close.

"So about that number..."

- Maurizio
Hes askin about how to ask a girl out!!!! Reading aint that hard.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nobody wanted to go" is a really bad thing to say. Even if you don't mean it, you're really saying everyone I asked turned me down, I am desperate and you're my last hope. Its better to do what sonick says. Say, I am going to go do x on x day, do you want to come with me?

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about that oakraiderz2. Maybe I do need to brush up on my reading skilz...

Adjust my previous post by replacing "So about that number..." with a sentence setting up a date like "Let's hit a flick or hang sometime. Friday or Sunday would be good..."

Just do a date close instead of number close. The results for doing either should be the same anyway. TELL HER don't ask, and give two options so that she's likely to be free on one of the days. If she says no to both your suggestions then chances are it's not that she's busy, it's that she's not interested. I think that info's in the Bible.

The point of my previous post was just that it helps to enter with humor to lower any defenses and show you're out to have fun.

- Maurizio

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, more along the lines of the TELL HER thing, you could say something like

"hey, come to a movie with me this weekend"

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yao man, it's really not that hard to ask a girl out. You're thinkin too much ... jus let the convo flow, and when it's time to clsoe for the date, be prepared to just do what the guys were sayin earlier. Some things to keep in mind:
-Convey confidence
-Have two prepared days so as to have a better chanec of her availability
-Make sure you know what u wanna do, and say it in concreate terms and times. Do NOT say something like, "Hey, you wanna do something sometime?" DO say something like, "Hey, I was thinking about going ice skating on Friday or Saturday, let's go together."

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
No guys, I mean like sealing the deal, I dunno about you guys, but where I live going out means like a couple, I'm trying to think of a creative way to ask her out....we've already been on dates but I have to seal the deal. I'm just trying to think of a move creative way of askin her out.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh you mean like goin steady as a bf/gf couple???

hmm

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Escalade
No guys, I mean like sealing the deal, I dunno about you guys, but where I live going out means like a couple, I'm trying to think of a creative way to ask her out....we've already been on dates but I have to seal the deal. I'm just trying to think of a move creative way of askin her out.
\

How about you passionately kiss her? Theres no words like 'action'.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you're looking for a relationship with that special chica, taking action and taking the relationship a step farther is always a good route. If you have yet to kiss just go for it. If you've already been making out forever start removing some clothes. Then when its all happened just spit ur game while administering some sappy kino (like ur both on a bed and she's on her back, u kiss her neck and start playin wit her hair. chicas love it when ppl play with their hair in my experiences)

If you really need a good line, here's one I might've used if I wasn't already involved, but I don't know if they fit your brand of DJ'ing. They're more my style..

-There's no better way I can think of to start the new year.. (than with you baby or whateva)