Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best post argument advice?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a dumb argument with my gf. Any advice?

Without going into what it was over specifically. The issue didn't involve either of us, but she thought I was arrogant.

I ended up saying something I regret.

Fvck. I am so frustrated. I really love this one too.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

1. Saying your Wrong versus saying Sorry. Saying your Wrong has a different connotation. Use that, sometimes. Maybe not necessarily now, as we don't know how it started.

2. Make sure its over. 90% of all relationships FAIL because 1 party must win and 1 party must lose. When that happens, you undermine the integrity, respect, and character of each other, leaving 1 feeling like a 'loser' and embittered. When it's over, it's over.

3. Act, don't say. Do something fun. If she's still acting up, leave her be. When a woman is pissed, she'll need space, but want to be shown love and understanding, that requires action. Most times, women bytching is simply saying "I don't feel loved," and b/c they constantly need to be shown love once they're in love, you need to show it.

-give her a hug, or a warm kiss sensually.
-take her to a new restaurant, or your favorite place.

4. Unless it's worth standing your ground on to the dying end, don't be an obstinate azshole. A case as an example...

1 of my very good friends is 39, to me being 24. He wanted to go visit a female friend of mine at her college about an hour away. He was trying to get me to date her more because as he put it "you're being a pvssy toward her, she likes you and she's perfect for you, but you don't even bother. not to mention she's hot and you're stuck on these young flakes."

I called her and told her we were going so I could buy her a drink on her bday and that my pal was coming. Sure enough, she kinda flipped b/c he's 39 and her friends are all like 21, 22, etc. Big deal right? Well we argued for 30 minutes on her birthday. In the end, I backed out and told her out of principle in defense of my friend I wouldn't go, even if I didn't have to work the next, I STILL wouldn't go, because I think her behavior was inappropriate and my friend was doing me a favor.

Time went buy, I said I was wrong for some of my more choice words, but never for defending him. She inevitable admitted it was wrong what she said and that it was a stressful night.

To make arguments effective, pick your battles. If you're always saying sorry, she won't believe you anymore and she'll see the relationship as lacking any real love.

A-Unit

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice A-unit..

My advice for the LTR...

Neve EVER..EVER..EVER...curse a woman out of her name.

Hoe, slut, and most importantly B*tch.

They will NEVER forget. They may forgive you...but, they will never forget you called them that. You may break up with them..and many months later..they will still remember what they were wearing, what the argument was about, and how that made them feel...I don't care if she acted like one and egged you on...there's never a need to call a woman you love that.

It sounds like you may have crossed this thresh-hold. I'd go with A-Unit. Tell her you can apoligize a million times that you are sorry...but more importantly, tell her you were wrong. Maybe you give a little in that power struggle...but, if she is a caring girl..she won't think of is as power...hopefully, she'll see you are genuine about your apology.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't repost this article here because Allen wants people to get permission from the author first and I haven't done that yet.
I will as soon as I do.
But I can give you the link. The authors name is Justin Rebello.

http://www.pointsincase.com/how_to_argue_females.htm

This guys sounds like a real DJ.
At any rate it is definitely the best article I've ever read on winning arguments with women.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Good advice A-unit..

My advice for the LTR...

Neve EVER..EVER..EVER...curse a woman out of her name.

Hoe, slut, and most importantly B*tch.

They will NEVER forget. They may forgive you...but, they will never forget you called them that.
Agree 100%. And add cvnt to that list.

Don't ask me how I know :(