Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best places to meet women that aren't bars and clubs

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its a cliche question, but bars/clubs might be good for a hookup or one night stand. I've been doing it for 21 years and it doesn't work.

I do gym classes, run 5ks and take adult learning classes thru the county parks system and/or community college. So far, its still kind of hard

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you familiar with meetup? I'm a fan.
It's a great way to meet women. So far, I haven't met a woman that the same night I've taken home, but have met women that eventually led to this.
Overall the women are of higher caliber than the types seen within the on line dating sties. Most meetup themes aren't about being single and dating, but most women that attend are single. You don't have to do a cold approach (which can sometimes put a woman's guard up) because if the meetup has a theme, you have a comfortable casual ice-breaker. From there, you work your magic.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you familiar with meetup? I'm a fan.
It's a great way to meet women. So far, I haven't met a woman that the same night I've taken home, but have met women that eventually led to this.
Overall the women are of higher caliber than the types seen within the on line dating sties. Most meetup themes aren't about being single and dating, but most women that attend are single. You don't have to do a cold approach (which can sometimes put a woman's guard up) because if the meetup has a theme, you have a comfortable casual ice-breaker. From there, you work your magic.
Do you think I should do it? The meetups around me the photos of members I see tend to be older though. Like 55 plus.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think I should do it? The meetups around me the photos of members I see tend to be older though. Like 55 plus.
You've gone on record; stating that you aren't into women in their 50's.
You've just stated that meetups in your area "tend to be older though. Like 55 plus."

... and here you are... asking me if I think you should join up.

I've got a million and 1 smart aZZ responses that I'd like to give right now, but I'm trying to remember to be nice.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you asking "Do you think I should do it"?

If the idea intrigues, you, DO IT!

You seem to need permission to do everything. This is a very feminine trait. I wish you would start to make manly decisions on your own. This is a perfect opportunity to either take action and do it, or grovel here with us asking if you "should".

It's time to change for the better, my man.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grocery stores, Department stores, and Coffee shops

Think of places you would go for necessities and you'll find plenty of women there.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Most people meet women at school,work or through friends.

You could always join a salsa class, the ratios are in mens favour, volunteer at an animal shelter and try meeting women through sporting clubs.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most people meet women at school,work or through friends.

You could always join a salsa class, the ratios are in mens favour, volunteer at an animal shelter and try meeting women through sporting clubs.
Many of us are not in our 20s anymore and not in school. Might be fine if you're 21 and in college but in your 30s not so much.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Many of us are not in our 20s anymore and not in school. Might be fine if you're 21 and in college but in your 30s not so much.
I listed a bunch of other methods as well, women can be found everywhere.

You can easly join a class in something like cooking, it's better to meet in person.