Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Gym Training Music In The World Is TRANCE!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so when it comes to training music, or music to listen to when i am running, NOTHING gives you that ENERGY and PUMP like TRANCE music does..

I've been a huge fan of Trance music since as early as 1993.. And i mean REAL Trance music, not the cheesy, commercial DJ Tiesto type nonsense!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tracks like this go hand in hand with Lifting in the gym!

Why kinda gay ass music do you listen to in the Gym?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A full mix, and so very much worth it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your CURRENT big Trance tunes guys..

This music was made for the GYM

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word!
I'm more of a Techno man myself. British Techno, Detroit Techno, and New York Techno are my personal favorites.
Even Chicago hard house sounds pretty damn good.
And if I really want to bring the animal out of me, I'll listen to some gabber/nyc speedcore.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavy metal in the gym? Hmmm not sure about that.. Each to there own I suppose.

Personally techno & trance music are perfect for running and lifting!

Lots of energy and euphoria!

TimFT

Banned
Reaction score
I don't listen heavy metal, especially in gym) My favorite music is deep house. I also want to ask in what format do you listen music, mp3?

Anonimmus

Banned
Reaction score
I don't listen heavy metal, especially in gym) My favorite music is deep house. I also want to ask in what format do you listen music, mp3?
To achieve maximal sound quality, lossless audio files are the best option: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, WMA lossless, ALAC, DSF, DFF, SACD ISO.
To achieve minimal file size, lossy compressed files are the best option: mp3, AAC, ogg, WMA, other.
You can easily convert one format to another by using special converter. For example I usually convert webm to mp3 for my player.

And as for me I prefer drum and bass:)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To achieve maximal sound quality, lossless audio files are the best option: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, WMA lossless, ALAC, DSF, DFF, SACD ISO.
To achieve minimal file size, lossy compressed files are the best option: mp3, AAC, ogg, WMA, other.
You can easily convert one format to another by using special converter. For example I usually convert webm to mp3 for my player.

And as for me I prefer drum and bass:)

Lossless ALL the way mate.. I don't touch mp3 these days!

Big improvement in sound quality with Lossless!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeh deep/progressive house.. Both good.

R

Ranger

And here I liked “trampled under foot” by Led Zeppelin or “Keep your hands off my girl” by Good Charlotte.
Lol

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to resurrect this thing man. I was listening to DJ Snake earlier when skipping rope - not trance but DJ Snake is awesome.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I been raving for a long ass time.. It went hand and hand with the nightlife.. Trance always has its place in my playlist and I listened to some good amount of trance when I first started getting heavy into bodybuilding, (Zyzz era)

but, in all honesty, nothing gets me going more than some hard rock/metal. Sht like Alice in Chains, Slipknot, Motley Crue, Type O Negative, CKY, Motorhead, etc

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to waves crashing on the beach ambient music while pumping iron.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard driving latin percussion like Salsa works best for me, but then I don't listen to computer generated music like Trance or Techno. Not from that generation.

....UH oh.... feeling old.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tracks like this go hand in hand with Lifting in the gym!

Why kinda gay ass music do you listen to in the Gym?

hold up. I love music…. But you post trance music and accuse others of listening to gay music.

i always assumed the music you posted was the kind of music they play in gay clubs. Can you confirm?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly this trance aint bad. Thanks for posting. Could definitely see myself running to it

love it when they have some girl singing something in it too