Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best city for good looking guy with average income

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Places with less commute time and more nature?

I think everyone would be happier if they spent more time in the woods. Especially you, Trump. Maybe meet some people that have more on their mind than getting laid.
Hahaha, jesus Tyte. That one really stings. That was a whole new level of truth, right in his face. I know you like to give it to them and don't like to go easy on them, but jeez.

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
South Florida all day long. It's too easy here. I lived in LA most my life and I can tell you, it's not even close.
How so? Mind going into detail about the nightlife differences etc

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
let's just say that I was batting around 25% for one night stands in LA, and probably be about 50% here in South Florida. South Florida has a lot more prettier women than anywhere else i've been and they tend to be very flirtatious.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best city for a single guy 28 that is not swimming in money? I do pretty well with women in Los Angeles but the fact that la is a ****hole makes me question if I should spend by prime years here when there are so many other beautiful place.
Medium sized cities. Somewhere with a good economy and prices like Texas or Virginia. Virginia has turned blue though. (Thanks to women voters)