Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best and worst places to meet women--in my opinion

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea but they use tape that is flesh colored so you have to be up close to tell.

And if management ever finds out that you're offering money for sex to the girls, you'll be lucky if they don't call the police.

I've probably been to strips 5 times in UK. Only time I mentioned it in uk was a couple of years ago to a gorgeous russian dancer. She seemed open to it, she suggested going to hotel but I was so drunk I just got bored and went to a night club instead.

Always seemed a massive waste of time/money - paying women just to dance for you. Particularly after you've been to places like SE Asia.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yea but they use tape that is flesh colored so you have to be up close to tell.

And if management ever finds out that you're offering money for sex to the girls, you'll be lucky if they don't call the police.
And are strippers kinda dangerous to associate with “offline?” They might have pimps and/or large, violent possessive boyfriends.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. I have no firsthand experience with that, so was just wondering.
There's really no point in pursuing strippers imo.

LTR is pointless, and if you're looking for short-term paid, there's better options.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a reason you neglected to mention the streets for daygame?
What do you do, just stand on a street corner?
I'm guessing you must live in a bigger city, because wouldn't you want a reason to be on the street? Going from one place to another?
Or do you go on the street just to do daygame? Reminds me of those pickup videos on YouTube.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
@Zimbabwe asked a while back if he could game hired guns by becoming a regular and the answer is a qualified "yes."

You have to be high smv in order to pull this off. The higher your smv (basically looks), the faster it will happen and the more frequently it will happen. There's no strategy with this type of game: they either like you or they don't.

The highest smv guys basically get this all the time wherever they go.

I've become a "semi regular" (just a few visits) at the local hipster cafe I posted about before. A couple (more) of the staff have taken a liking to me. One of them is a younger gal, early 20's, college aged or so, tall, nice body, but nerdy with glasses.

The other unfortunately is that weird tranny looking guy (may or may not be but still trying way too hard to achieve that look).

This happens with hotter hired guns as well, but there's a lot of face mask wearing with staff now so 80% of the time you can't tell what they look like, and sometimes can't even tell if it's a man or woman.

What do you do, just stand on a street corner?
I'm guessing you must live in a bigger city, because wouldn't you want a reason to be on the street? Going from one place to another?
Or do you go on the street just to do daygame? Reminds me of those pickup videos on YouTube.
zimbabwe is one of the few posters on this forum who is actively practicing game right now, so let's cut him some slack.

Once you add a bit of context, his question is totally reasonable. For instance, some bars and clubs are super popular (or were) and there was often an overflow crowd with plenty of girls ready to mingle on the street just outside.

Or, there may be festivals or fairs or outdoors events where people hang out on the streets afterwards and don't want the party to end, looking for a fun place to bounce.

There are parks, downtown centers, etc where people stroll on weekends hanging out, and yes, there are opportunities here as well.

I don't think there's any reason to take a dig at him, he's being completely reasonable.

Why are there so many cynical posters? Guys like nick and zimbabwe are asking questions which are relevant and getting trolled for it. So unnecessary. Shrugs.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zimbabwe is one of the few posters on this forum who is actively practicing game right now, so let's cut him some slack.

Why are there so many cynical posters? Guys like nick and zimbabwe are asking questions which are relevant and getting trolled for it. So unnecessary. Shrugs.
Game has changed a lot. Most guys do not participate on SoSuave. So if you think SoSuave has few game practitioners, it is likely even worse in the real world.

Most men now are beta males who are swipe and text monkeys on swipe apps.

MrEkko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online Dating/Speed dating/Singles Events The competition is brutal and a good chunk of the women are average and below average in looks (especially on match.com) It is not uncommon to be talking to an attractive woman online only to have her ghost you two to three messages in. Is it because you did something wrong? No, she is probably getting messages from 7 other guys at the same time and liked somebody else better.
I think this is a fallacy people fall into when they are talking about OLD. A girl that does OLD doesn't necessarily mean that she will meet people only through OLD. You might meet a girl through any of the ways you mentioned in your post, and at the same time she will be doing OLD. So you are still competing against tens of others potential candidates anyway.

Hell, she doesn't even need to be on any apps. A hot bar hostess was showing us her IG the other day (granted, it was to show off) and I couldn't believe the amount of attention that was coming her way. I am talking at least 50 new follow requests/messages every day, no exaggeration, plus the hundreds of likes and comments in her pics and stories. Of course not all of these men would ever be viable candidates for her and she mainly uses it for validation but statistically speaking, and including all the other ways she is approached by guys, a good amount of them will be. For the very hot ones we are literally talking in the hundreds.

In other words: the competition is fiercer than ever even for average girls, let alone hot ones.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a fallacy people fall into when they are talking about OLD. A girl that does OLD doesn't necessarily mean that she will meet people only through OLD. You might meet a girl through any of the ways you mentioned in your post, and at the same time she will be doing OLD. So you are still competing against tens of others potential candidates anyway.

Hell, she doesn't even need to be on any apps. A hot bar hostess was showing us her IG the other day (granted, it was to show off) and I couldn't believe the amount of attention that was coming her way. I am talking at least 50 new follow requests/messages every day, no exaggeration, plus the hundreds of likes and comments in her pics and stories. Of course not all of these men would ever be viable candidates for her and she mainly uses it for validation but statistically speaking, and including all the other ways she is approached by guys, a good amount of them will be. For the very hot ones we are literally talking in the hundreds.

In other words: the competition is fiercer than ever even for average girls, let alone hot ones.
Yes, women have the power.

An average 25 year old woman is still very desirable to older men 10+ simply because she has one very powerful weapon. Youth!

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Game has changed a lot. Most guys do not participate on SoSuave. So if you think SoSuave has few game practitioners, it is likely even worse in the real world.

Most men now are beta males who are swipe and text monkeys on swipe apps.
online dating is game imo, if it yields IRL results.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No for work. That’s a fvck no.

Online dating is a fine place to meet women. I had about 100 new lays in 7 years just from online. The only comparable / superior volume to online dating is being on a college campus.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
No for work. That’s a fvck no.

Online dating is a fine place to meet women. I had about 100 new lays in 7 years just from online. The only comparable / superior volume to online dating is being on a college campus.
But you are hurting for quality. That's the downside. Dollar tree ramen gets old after a while.

Last edited:

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
....if you are age 12-15. I go to the Mall 1x per year and that's because it is the only place to hit VS and Sephora for the naughty Santa Stocking. Let's just say I am never impressed with the quality of women old enough to vote there.
You said exactly what I was thinking.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Zimbabwe asked a while back if he could game hired guns by becoming a regular and the answer is a qualified
We are all here to learn from one another, ask questions and have discussions. Every time I come on here, Zimbabwe is pushing the conversations. Keep it up. Took me some time to realize who the trolls were and who was being serious.