Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Belarus girl in Prague

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

We met last night in a trendy bar, we had 1-2 drinks, I had a hard time raising her interest, she was passive, she was listening, laughing but I had to do the job, she was quiet. It was not easy, she doesn't speak English (she speaks Russian & Czech) well but she understands everything, I speak Russian but after a while I get tired, so I had to switch so English sometimes. The good thing is that I got lucky and had to chance to have a spot for two, 2 stools and a little table on the wall so we were really close to each other, so I gradually started to escalate, we were close to each other. The date was ok, but some silences and awkward moments, but I didn't show that I was affected by that, I just kept going.

She got interested when she asked me to talk about weird things that had happened to me in the past, here the age difference was an advantage. It looked like she was turned on by the fact that I'm older, I surfed on the wave for a while. Our date got better, but there was still a lot of work to do. Then we left that place and we walked for while, we were looking for another place. We found a kind of pub, there was a lot of people outside so we decided to enter and have a look. It was a big pub with a lot of electronic dart machines, a babyfoot table, a juke box, a bar and tables everywhere. So basically people go there, drink cheap beer and play darts, a really fun place. We had a few drinks, we played darts, babyfoot. Lot of kino, and finally we made out like crazy in front of everybody. We stayed there until 2am. We walked to his place (dorm), we kissed for like 15-20 minutes non-stop, I was touching her under her clothes, she was horny, so was I. It was really hot. After a while I said ok thats enough and I left. Anyway there was no chance for sekc she lives with 4 roommates.

I'm not gonna reach out for a few days, to let her think about me. It was really cool, but the most important thing is that it was fun.
I think I'm done with regular date (sitting in a bar and talk), I prefer to do something fun, ex: play darts, miniputt, etc. There is more room for escalation and you don't need talk that much.

I know more about her, personality wise. She is stunning but she is a good little girl. She is fun, I'm a bit tired of hot girls who don't want to do anything except having a glass of wine and talk, it's a bit boring. I like a girl who is adventurous and who likes to do fun things. We'll see.