Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Belarus girl in Prague

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm mikedee, former member of sosuave. Some of you know me well, some don't. I need help with something.

I live in Prague, and I met a girl from Belarus at the university. She is a solid 9: tall, skinny, long blond hair, barbie face. I cold approached her on Tuesday or Wednesday, can't remember. She wasn't comfortable in English, so I immediately switched to Russian and asked her if she was Russian. She looked surprised that I could speak Russian, she then showed IOIs, I kept the interaction short and left with her number.

We exchanged 2-3 short texts and we met on Friday night, at 6.30. She doesn't text much, and she takes time to reply, it took almost day to accept my invitation, I thought she wouldn't reply but she did. She arrived on time, she was super hot. I was well dressed too, she noticed it, and I could feel that she liked to be around a guy like me, I'm 6.2, good looking, stylish, etc. Everything was "smooth", but still a first date. She asked me if I often cold approach women, I said no (I lied), but I said I'm a go getter so when I want something I go for it, I said i don't like OLD and don't use it.

We walked in the center of Prague for a while, the conversation was flowing (in Russian). She was charmed by the fact that my first language is French and asked me to speak in French a bit, I did and she really liked it. She was laughing at my jokes, she was really receptive, strong eye contact, but little kino, some silences too but I think it's normal. Then we sat in a bar and we had a drink. She is 20, I thought she was a bit older, I'm in my mid-30s. She asked my age and I didn't tell her, I said I'm older. She asked again, I said I would tell her later, the reason was that depending on my age, she would act differently and I wanted her to be authentic. She was ok with that. After that we left and walked in the streets of Prague for a good hour, maybe more.

Later, at the end of the date, around 9.30, she really wanted to know my age and she was insisting a bit. I gave up and told her, otherwise it would have been weird.. She looked ok with the fact that I'm 16 years older. She hugged me and said thanks for the evening, I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. She got on the tram and I asked her to text me when she would arrive home, she waved hand through the window and immediately called somebody as she was leaving.. When she arrived she texted me, "I'm home, thanks again for the evening" with a smiley (the one with the 3 little hearts orbiting), I said thank you and wished her good night with the kissing cat smiley, she replied good night with another girly smiley.

I texted her today to show her (sent a picture) that I had found at ikea what i was looking for (callback humor from the night before) and asked her what she was up to, if she had slept well. She replied a 3-4 hours later that she was going for her nails and that she had slept well, no smiley, no questions in return. I didn't add anything.

----------

I have a lot of experience with Russian/Ukrainian women, I have lived in Moscow for a while and dated so many, she was in my top 5. I know them well, they are more conservative so I didn't try to kiss close right away. I did that mistake so many times in the past. Now, the situation is a bit different, she is not at home, she is in a different country, she doesn't have much friends, she is not in her element. There are, of course, some cool Czech guys and Russian/Ukrainian guys in Prague and at the university, but I don't think she get approached that much, guys are p*ssies in general, but I'm sure she use OLD. She doesn't live in my dorm, she lives in another one, she is serious about her studies, she is completing her last year. She lives with 4 roommates, 3 czech girls and one Russian girl.

I think I didn't show too much insecurity about my age, but I must admit that I feel insecure about the fact that I'm older, I've been unlucky lately, dry spell for a while. Since I arrived in Prague, I got back to daygame so I have some options, I can meet pretty much any girls I want. All the girls I meet are younger, 18-26, average 20-21. I don't mind dating older girl (27-30), but the hot ones are 20yo.

I want her. What do you think, what should I do?

thanks!

sorry for the mistakes.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days a young girl gets more offers than all women throughout history combined and it really ****s with their heads, so at the risk of sounding callous - just don't be a *****. It sounds like you're heading the right path. I'd wait a bit and try to make plans again, just remember that you're the prize.

I've literally just created a thread about a Russian girl, lol.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days a young girl gets more offers than all women throughout history combined and it really ****s with their heads, so at the risk of sounding callous - just don't be a *****. It sounds like you're heading the right path. I'd wait a bit and try to make plans again, just remember that you're the prize.

I've literally just created a thread about a Russian girl, lol.
How long would you wait before trying to make plans?

Yes she has other options of course. But she has accepted to go on a date rather quickly, it makes me think that she was interested and knew that she would date me when I first approached her. The thing is, I feel that the attraction faded away a bit the next day, she probably talked with her friends and they probably told her that I was a bit old for her. Maybe she is still ON and I'm overthinking the the situation.
Not the first time I date 20yo girls, most of them are "ok" with my age but the influence of friends and parents play against me. You have to be tight, no mistake is allowed.

The good thing is that most girls think I'm 25-32, 28 is the average. Maybe I should start lying about my age. Avoiding to tell my age is a bit suspicious and telling it in the beginning of the interaction can kill attraction and disqualify me pretty fast. What do you think?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, with these ****ing zoomers it's really hard to gauge. They have an attention span of a goldfish, so anything over 4-5 days means she's forgotten about you, unless you're a gigachad. I think you're overthinking the age thing, but maybe because I'm 28. They'll react to it based on how much emphasis and weight you put into it.

You did the right thing by not answering her right away, but it becomes weird if you try to hide/lie about it, not to mention that it's illegal in some places. I treat my age as just another parameter, like my name or country of birth -- it only matters to those who actually care a lot about those things, and then it doesn't really matter...

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll find out if she accepts a second date. Really not much else to say.
I asked her out (this Friday), she said "let's confirm later this week, I think I'm sick". Not sure it's gonna work, in my opinion she has options and is waiting for confirmations. I don't think she is sick but I give her the benefit of the doubt. If we don't meet on Friday, I will try one last time, if it's no again, next.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I asked her out (this Friday), she said "let's confirm later this week, I think I'm sick". Not sure it's gonna work, in my opinion she has options and is waiting for confirmations. I don't think she is sick but I give her the benefit of the doubt. If we don't meet on Friday, I will try one last time, if it's no again, next.
Yeah sounds like it...or at least you aren't her first choice.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Takes 3 - 4 hours to reply to message on her phone. She is happy to see you. In my honest opinion, she has a man long distance.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Takes 3 - 4 hours to reply to message on her phone. She is happy to see you. In my honest opinion, she has a man long distance.
She takes more than 3-4 hours, she sometimes takes a day. It's like she's doing it on purpose, she is not that busy, but she knows she's hot.
That is a possibility, very popular among Russian girls to have a "boyfriend" back home. I didn't ask if she had a boyfriend, I assumed that if she's is on a date with me, she is single. I must be naive.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As you probably know - anything which is not “yes” or “I can’t today but how about this date” tells you how interested she really is. I would not reply after text like that.
I went on 2 dates last week with 2 different girls. One even texted in the evening thanked for the evening and wished me good night. However, in couple of days I reached both and tried to schedule a new date - first one did not like my original plan and I said how about we do this - she replied she has other plans and busy whole week (aka fuk off in my humble opinion) so I did not reply, unfollowed, and deleted out conversation. The second one who wished me good night took a day to reply and said she does not know if she will be free - I did not reply on this, deleted our conversation and muted her in IG ( I usually do it for chicks who follow me back but text sh1t like that so I do not see her anymore). So leave your option on that. End of the story.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you probably know - anything which is not “yes” or “I can’t today but how about this date” tells you how interested she really is. I would not reply after text like that.
I went on 2 dates last week with 2 different girls. One even texted in the evening thanked for the evening and wished me good night. However, in couple of days I reached both and tried to schedule a new date - first one did not like my original plan and I said how about we do this - she replied she has other plans and busy whole week (aka fuk off in my humble opinion) so I did not reply, unfollowed, and deleted out conversation. The second one who wished me good night took a day to reply and said she does not know if she will be free - I did not reply on this, deleted our conversation and muted her in IG ( I usually do it for chicks who follow me back but text sh1t like that so I do not see her anymore). So leave your option on that. End of the story.
I'm 99% sure it's not gonna work with her.

I'm gonna try something just for fun. On Thursday evening I will text her to confirm for Friday, she will probably flake (I'm busy, I'm sick bla bla..) Then I will say something like: That's sad, I had booked a table at "super trendy expensive bar in Prague (with the link)", I/my company has just closed an important deal and I wanted to celebrate. I'll invite someone else, no worries. Talk soon.
We'll see how she reacts and I will never text her again, next.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure it's not gonna work with her.

I'm gonna try something just for fun. On Thursday evening I will text her to confirm for Friday, she will probably flake (I'm busy, I'm sick bla bla..) Then I will say something like: That's sad, I had booked a table at "super trendy expensive bar in Prague (with the link)", I/my company has just closed an important deal and I wanted to celebrate. I'll invite someone else, no worries. Talk soon.
We'll see how she reacts and I will never text her again, next.
Knowing Slavic girls once you say fancy place she will be turned on instantly. Good stuff actually.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have waited. You are chasing at this point. I think she's becoming sick because she's not attracted. You showed weak frame from the beginning.

Me too. But don't beat yourself up just learn from it. Look up Agree and Amplify. Crucial part of your game.
Yes I made some mistakes, we'll see. Anyway I'm booked on Saturday with a girl I met on the bus yesterday, not as hot but more interested I think, not 20yo.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just young women these days either. A 35-40 year old woman can put themselves out on an app and get more interest than a 21 year old supermodel had in 1990, before the internet.

Keep in mind that if these 35-40 year old women had to rely solely on real life means, they'd garner a fraction of the interest that they generate through tech. It's also not just swipe apps. Women field requests from men on social media platforms, including LinkedIn. I can understand men making attempts on Twitter and Instagram in the DMs. LinkedIn is ridiculous, but plenty of men are sliding into DMs on LinkedIn looking for love and sex.

Honestly, with these ****ing zoomers it's really hard to gauge. They have an attention span of a goldfish, so anything over 4-5 days means she's forgotten about you, unless you're a gigachad.
That's not a Gen Z issue. Gen Y/Millennial women have been like this as well. There are plenty 30-40 year old Millennial women who act just like this.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I made some mistakes, we'll see. Anyway I'm booked on Saturday with a girl I met on the bus yesterday, not as hot but more interested I think, not 20yo.
never go for how long it takes to text and stuff like that . Always focus on how compliant she is

also on the first date you should have escalate more , and see how she reacts to it

compliance plus escalation is key . Not if she replies in 5 minutes or 5h

russian women are good at playing hard to get

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Never been a fan of Belarussian girls, they expect men to be old fashioned (pay for dates and hold doors open for them) but they refuse to ever cook/clean for their men.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
very popular among Russian girls
Oh boy :rolleyes:

Now I will have to talk to you and explain something.

It's easy to label Russian, because from Russia or Belorussia (Belarus) or Ukraine. In Russian language Russian nationality and Russian country origin is two different words. Russian person who's nationality is Russian is Русский (Russki). Someone who is from Russia, is Россиянин (Russiyanin, Russian).

In Russia there are more than 180 nationalities.

So for all we know your girl could be Chinese and Russian. Jeff Monson is American, and he is Russian. Steven Segal is American, and he is Russian.

But anyway. "Russian girls" is not descriptive at all. Because even if the girl is Russian she could be from different regions, and in different regions cultures are different. People from different regions and different nationalities were raised differently and act different.

Contrast is much more drastic than girl from Los Angeles and girl from Cincinnati Ohio. A lot more contrast. So you have to know background. Nationality, and region, raised in city or suburbs, religion.

Russian girl you meet next time will be from different region, perhaps have different nationality, and different region, and you will have different experience.

United States has 50 states, and pretty much cultures boil down to Jewish, Italian, American, Irish, Black, Indian, and Russian. Russia has 85 states and a crap load of distinct cultures. Also, don't forget about religion. Russia is Orthodox and America and Europe is Catholic. There is difference. Catholic is continuation of Ancient Rome, and Orthodox is original. The most original Christianity is in Ethiopia, then goes Armenia, and then Greece and Russia. So even on religious level there is a major difference.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy :rolleyes:

Now I will have to talk to you and explain something.

It's easy to label Russian, because from Russia or Belorussia (Belarus) or Ukraine. In Russian language Russian nationality and Russian country origin is two different words. Russian person who's nationality is Russian is Русский (Russki). Someone who is from Russia, is Россиянин (Russiyanin, Russian).

In Russia there are more than 180 nationalities.

So for all we know your girl could be Chinese and Russian. Jeff Monson is American, and he is Russian. Steven Segal is American, and he is Russian.

But anyway. "Russian girls" is not descriptive at all. Because even if the girl is Russian she could be from different regions, and in different regions cultures are different. People from different regions and different nationalities were raised differently and act different.

Contrast is much more drastic than girl from Los Angeles and girl from Cincinnati Ohio. A lot more contrast. So you have to know background. Nationality, and region, raised in city or suburbs, religion.

Russian girl you meet next time will be from different region, perhaps have different nationality, and different region, and you will have different experience.

United States has 50 states, and pretty much cultures boil down to Jewish, Italian, American, Irish, Black, Indian, and Russian. Russia has 85 states and a crap load of distinct cultures. Also, don't forget about religion. Russia is Orthodox and America and Europe is Catholic. There is difference. Catholic is continuation of Ancient Rome, and Orthodox is original. The most original Christianity is in Ethiopia, then goes Armenia, and then Greece and Russia. So even on religious level there is a major difference.
I lived in Russia for a while, I know all that, nothing new.
You understand what I mean.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

We have a date tomorrow at 7-7.30, I think it's ON but I can't take anything for granted, I have to escalate this time.