Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being smooth vs being hard

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i made a thread on this before but i cant stress this enough. I have tried being hard and super direct and girls like it but it scares them off. They are girls. The opposite of men. Men like directness. Women like it too but it scares them off.
Instead be smooth yet direct.
Have your intentions in your mind that youre going to get her and since you already know the outcome just speak to her normal. She will get the underlying tone and she will be impressed your holding your **** so well together. When in person keep good eye contact. That is enough for her to know your sexual and your intentions while speaking to her normal. Maybe add a little flirt here and there but not too much because doing it too much shows desperation. Instead just be normal. Then she will usually invite you to HER place! Isnt that great?

Going back to my old thread of trying to be alpha has the opposite effect, look at the douchey frat boys that wear boat shoes. Any true "alpha" or cool guy can see through the facade so quick. They are followers with no unique style that fits them. They are trying to fit the stereotype. And girls know this. Girls are smarter than you think. A LOT smarter than you think. They have to be smart in order to get the best genes in them. In fact the hotter the girl the more she will be aware of this stuff which means the more you have to have your **** together. You can argue the attractiveness of the woman a guy has shows you how composed and how emotionally strong the man is. This is why you see skinny artists with such babes. They may not be physically strong or financially strong but they have emotional strength and that is what women are looking for.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are giving women too much credit....they are manipulated very easily and basically date based upon what their peers/society tell them is good at that current point and time.

For example....and sorry to bring race into this but it's a good example....look at all these white girls throwing themselves at thugged out looking black dudes lately. They do it because of current market sentiment and what their peers do. These same women would probably be racist asf acting 60 years ago or so and dating completely differently.

That's just one small example.

If you go to China the vast majority of population (not the foreigner chasing leftovers) will choose the most hideous looking Chinese dude imaginable because that's what society and their peers say. Their family as well.

And speaking on frat guys...a lot of sorority girls will exclusively sleep with frat guys because once again....that's what their peers do. If you are in a frat....I did it for one year....you get women handed to you on a silver platter just because of your status. It doesn't mean anything about you as a person...or "superior genetics" though.

There are so many examples. Most women are hive minded and don't tend to think for themselves.

I do agree on your initial point though. Being smooth is the ultimate desirable personality trait in a man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are giving women too much credit....they are manipulated very easily and basically date based upon what their peers/society tell them is good at that current point and time.

For example....and sorry to bring race into this but it's a good example....look at all these white girls throwing themselves at thugged out looking black dudes lately. They do it because of current market sentiment and what their peers do. These same women would probably be racist asf acting 60 years ago or so and dating completely differently.

If you go to China the vast majority of population (not the foreigner chasing leftovers) will choose the most hideous looking Chinese dude imaginable because that's what society and their peers say. Their family as well.

And speaking on frat guys...a lot of sorority girls will exclusively sleep with frat guys because once again....that's what their peers do. If you are in a frat....I did it for one year....you get women handed to you on a silver platter just because of your status. It doesn't mean anything about you as a person...or "superior genetics" though.

There are so many examples. Most women are hive minded and don't tend to think for themselves.

I do agree on your initial point though. Being smooth is the ultimate desirable personality trait in a man.
They conform and ascribe to the "matrix" that they are part of.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Counter point on "thugged out" look. That fashion is part of a certain culture that's highly masculine so those looks, signify strong masculinity, rebelliousness, passion, fearlessness, danger...

Yes they do as they are told... So my estimate of a sorority girl raising her body count by 50-100 during her college years is probably very spot on...

And "hive mindedness" and "group think" are parameters that are part of this MATRIX that we are all in. To play the game you have to know the rules and the environment...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Counter point on "thugged out" look. That fashion is part of a certain culture that's highly masculine so those looks, signify strong masculinity, rebelliousness, passion, fearlessness, danger...

Yes they do as they are told... So my estimate of a sorority girl raising her body count by 50-100 during her college years is probably very spot on...

And "hive mindedness" and "group think" are parameters that are part of this MATRIX that we are all in. To play the game you have to know the rules and the environment...
Imagine if the "hive mind" or "group think" worked in your benefit! It can depending upon how you are positioned! In my church they often say "you have to position yourself to receive your blessings", meaning god can't do all the work, you have to put your self in the right space for it to happen.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that. The whole "thugged out"" look is actually rather effeminate, if you think about it. Pants hanging below one's butt, lots of jewelry...the whole aesthetic seems more "closet homosexual" than "rebellious" or "fearless".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that. The whole "thugged out"" look is actually rather effeminate, if you think about it. Pants hanging below one's butt, lots of jewelry...the whole aesthetic seems more "closet homosexual" than "rebellious" or "fearless".
Well be political against it. Some of those looks have made it mainstream such as bling. The beards. Tats. Etc. Women think it's hot. If they didn't you wouldn't be fussing.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well be political against it. Some of those looks have made it mainstream such as bling. The beards. Tats. Etc. Women think it's hot. If they didn't you wouldn't be fussing.
I don't know where you got the idea that beards and tats were popularized by hip hop. Both were popular long before hip hop was a thing. And I agree that some women are attracted to the "thug" look. But that's not because it's associated with heightened masculinity but rather because that's what they see on TV. Just like Justin Bieber. Girls under 25 think he's the epitome of sex appeal but he's not exactly a masculine looking guy .

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you got the idea that beards and tats were popularized by hip hop. Both were popular long before hip hop was a thing.
Im not the biggest hip hop fan. But reality and you and i don't have to like it is that hip hop is very influential in terms of marketing power and reach. So yes beards and tats existed before. But it exploded to much more common appeal due to that medium.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not the biggest hip hop fan. But reality and you and i don't have to like it is that hip hop is very influential in terms of marketing power and reach. So yes beards and tats existed before. But it exploded to much more common appeal due to that medium.
That makes no sense to me because most guys with beards and tats aren't even sporting the hip hop look. And many (not all) black guys can't even grow a proper beard for genetic reasons. I remember when hip hop first became mainstream in the 90's. Beards weren't popular back then, except among bikers. Tats weren't mainstream either yet. My theory is that beards became popular as a side effect of wars in the Middle East. Soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan would grow beards to get more respect from the natives and the trend caught on when they returned home. As for tattoos, they were gradually becoming increasingly more popular with celebrities and pop starts to a point where they became mainstream.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes no sense to me because most guys with beards and tats aren't even sporting the hip hop look. And many (not all) black guys can't even grow a proper beard for genetic reasons. I remember when hip hop first became mainstream in the 90's. Beards weren't popular back then, except among bikers. Tats weren't mainstream either yet. My theory is that beards became popular as a side effect of wars in the Middle East. Soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan would grow beards to get more respect from the natives and the trend caught on when they returned home. As for tattoos, they were gradually becoming increasingly more popular with celebrities and pop starts to a point where they became mainstream.
Tat's on the other end grew popular with the atheletes and spread to others. But I don't feel like arguing about it. The current beard look the Abe Lincoln thing is a new fashion trend spread by you know what. I really don't care.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Thats only for low quality girls. yes even high quality girls will take more of an interest in a guy that other girls are interested with but why are they interested in him? His soul. His essence. Girls want to connect with YOU. Not your player ego or your pick up ego but the unadulterated best version of you. A Man.

And a high quality girl isnt someone looks good. It is someone who looks at a guys character. Not some outrageous player. You may get a lot of sex playing that role but you wont be happy. Trust me. True happiness comes from being truly content and proud of who you are, having good people around you that you love and who love you back, and meeting a woman with the same qualities. Id rather be with ONE woman and be truly happy and satisfied with life than all the other useless girls i hooked up with that just wasted my time and who i dont even remember.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats only for low quality girls. yes even high quality girls will take more of an interest in a guy that other girls are interested with but why are they interested in him? His soul. His essence. Girls want to connect with YOU. Not your player ego or your pick up ego but the unadulterated best version of you. A Man.

And a high quality girl isnt someone looks good. It is someone who looks at a guys character. Not some outrageous player. You may get a lot of sex playing that role but you wont be happy. Trust me. True happiness comes from being truly content and proud of who you are, having good people around you that you love and who love you back, and meeting a woman with the same qualities. Id rather be with ONE woman and be truly happy and satisfied with life than all the other useless girls i hooked up with that just wasted my time and who i dont even remember.
A high quality girl is a virgin or under 3 sexual partner count with some kind of religous or higher power belief...and doesn't get drunk or smoke....also is naturally pretty with no makeup, eats healthy, has her own brain with a positive glow/aura to her. Good luck finding that in the US, Canada or UK.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A high quality girl is a virgin or under 3 sexual partner count with some kind of religous or higher power belief...and doesn't get drunk or smoke....also is naturally pretty with no makeup, eats healthy, has her own brain with a positive glow/aura to her. Good luck finding that in the US, Canada or UK.
You'd have to snatch her in college

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you literally just described a girl im talking to right now to a TEE. Seriously. We just talked about well i told her how good she looks iwhtout makeup.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you literally just described a girl im talking to right now to a TEE. Seriously. We just talked about well i told her how good she looks iwhtout makeup.

Well, if you want something serious snatch her up. Just be sure she is legit. Lots of pretenders out there too.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you want something serious snatch her up. Just be sure she is legit. Lots of pretenders out there too.
yeah she says 3 partners and i told her mine so its a pretty big gap between the two. Pure as hell. Maybe we'll see.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That under 3 partner count person may not even like sex at all. They might be avoidant to affection and can be a very selfish person.

While as the 30 c0ck "ho" might have been a bubbly sweet and intelligent lady and was having fun in her life, made a few bad choices for relationships.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That under 3 partner count person may not even like sex at all. They might be avoidant to affection and can be a very selfish person.

While as the 30 c0ck "ho" might have been a bubbly sweet and intelligent lady and was having fun in her life, made a few bad choices for relationships.
Yes, the girl has to check all boxes not just partner count. Obviously if she is just a prude then screw that. As for the 30 **** girl I judge harshly just as a woman would judge u hardly on your height or financial status for example.