Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being "sensitive"

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who is in touch with his feelings!! What the hell, isnt this a turnoff to women. Do women actually want a guy who is in touch with his feelings. Doesnt sound like a man to me. What do u guys think of sensitive guys?

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sowatchasayin
A guy who is in touch with his feelings!! What the hell, isnt this a turnoff to women. Do women actually want a guy who is in touch with his feelings. Doesnt sound like a man to me. What do u guys think of sensitive guys?

I dont think theres anything wrong with sensitivity in men, but sensitive guys are just missing the point altogether. They think that to become a better man is to act more like a woman, which as you said is a turn off to women. Lets face it, NO woman wants a man that acts like a woman, that's what her girlfriends are there for if she wants to interact with another chick. As far as youre concerned, she wants a MAN in her life, someone who shows strength and confidence and makes her feel protected. Sensitive guys dont cut it and on an emotional level a woman senses it. That's why you see some chicks madly in love with scum of the earth guys like badboys, sociopaths, and criminals.

Remember its not what she says she wants, its what she responds to emotionally. Sensitivity doesnt turn on a woman emotionally, but strength and confidence does.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll second that. My ex-GF said I was too sensitive sometimes, and although she didn't dump me because of it, she just reminded me if I was acting too sensitive. I took that advice even after we are no longer together, and it seems to be pretty universal. There's a time and place for it, and figuring out when is the trick.

In general, it's almost never, but there are times you need to be sensitive to her feelings.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say what Nightwing said but in different terms, but he beat me to it and I can't improve on it.

Anyway, being "in touch with your feelings" is a source of strength for a guy. But "acting like a woman" based on that is not. Better stated: acting feminine based on that is not a source of strength. Don't confuse the two---that is, don't confuse being feminine with being in touch with your feelings.

A lot of guys act feminine while exploring their feelings (that is, "getting in touch" with their feelings) and resent how society slaps them down, calls them "fags" while they do this. Worse than society doing this, women do this to them when they expect to "connect" and hopefully "score" while being feminine!

If you've been here more than 3 hours, you know better.

Get in touch with what you want. Stand by it. Just don't mistake being feminine with being in touch with your feelings. Some of the stongest guys you'll ever meet know their feelings. They don't apologize for them. They DO express their feelings differently, though--and women do respond to that.