Being selfish?

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
I know people say that selfishness is bad, especially for women but I don’t think this is the case. I find that when I am completely selfish and get my needs and what I want in life despite others feelings, I get more respect and attention from women. Wtf is going on. Am I crazy or is society trying to brain wash my ass to be a beta. Thoughts?

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Women cannot get by with empathy. The world has screwed them over a million times for it. So they assume that alpha males with all the power and control who show empathy is weak (This is projection at its finest). This is the beginning of the douche epidemic (Women going for fake alphas).

This is why insecure women will never find a quality guy. Real alpha males have all the power yet have empathy. This dynamic is why most alpha males are angry. We have power AND character and we cannot find women who match us....Only 1% of the time. This is dating in 2017. We have no need to overcompensate (with sh!t tests, negs, and power games), we have principles, AND we have power. But we cannot find women who are on our level.

Like I said a couple of months ago, 90% of women are either entitled (negs, power games, sh1t tests) or insecure. 90% of women do not believe that guys like us (Don Juans) exist. But we do.

And we are very upset there aren't enough upstanding women. In a sense, I don't even blame women. I blame the the world (elites, powers that be, etc). You cannot get by with empathy. In this world, might is right.
"When you become a great seducer you lose your character." - Pook(paraphrase)

lamath

Master Don Juan
I know people say that selfishness is bad, especially for women but I don’t think this is the case. I find that when I am completely selfish and get my needs and what I want in life despite others feelings, I get more respect and attention from women. Wtf is going on. Am I crazy or is society trying to brain wash my ass to be a beta. Thoughts?
Sadly yes they are brainwashing us.
Need to take that red pill

Amante Silvestre

Master Don Juan
All things in moderation for me.

Sometimes I am unapologetically selfish. Other times I am very generous.

This is particularly true sexually.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Ranger

Master Don Juan
All things in moderation for me.

Sometimes I am unapologetically selfish. Other times I am very generous.

This is particularly true sexually.
Yeah this is me. Especially sexually. I don’t get all snared up with the thinking part. It’s just more stuff to carry around in a persons head.

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Selfishness isnt about fulfilling your own needs on your own effort, you will be whole lotta attractive to oppisite sex if youre enjoying and thriving with yourself, why wouldnt they?
The most annoying people didnt even can stand being alone with themselves. Ure on the right track buddy and doing your own personal growth.

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
Selfishness isnt about fulfilling your own needs on your own effort, you will be whole lotta attractive to oppisite sex if youre enjoying and thriving with yourself, why wouldnt they?
The most annoying people didnt even can stand being alone with themselves. Ure on the right track buddy and doing your own personal growth.
Your right. So much of my conditioning has been "make people happy" or "don't do that". Well **** them. It's my life and I will do as I please. I will **** whoever I want and do whatever the **** I want. If anyone has a problem with it, they can choke on a ****.

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Your right. So much of my conditioning has been "make people happy" or "don't do that". Well **** them. It's my life and I will do as I please. I will **** whoever I want and do whatever the **** I want. If anyone has a problem with it, they can choke on a ****.
Exactly buddy

Grewd

Master Don Juan
And such is the common transformation from nice guy into a full blown a$$hole. You do know there's a middle ground? That you're not forced to always think "me or them", which is black and white thinking, not rational.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
The never ending calibration for balance in life.

Be selfish to ensure you can give without needing reciprocity.
True the one whos genuinely powerful can give without reciprocity less needy.. Greater man.and who in the world wasnt attracted by that, you will be the chase.. The prize. Man that women wants.

Last edited:

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
And such is the common transformation from nice guy into a full blown a$$hole. You do know there's a middle ground? That you're not forced to always think "me or them", which is black and white thinking, not rational.
Yes there is a middle ground. But selfishness as in getting what I want, not entitlement which is deserving what I want at the expense of others or expecting them to give me what I want.

However, ALWAYS err to the side of yourself. so 51/49

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Nahh u simply become a man that doesnt need to be needed, doing personal growth etc..even a plant has need to live and grow let alone human, there's huge gap between having needs and being a narcissist, narc parasite on others for their needs and care. A true man is comfortable by being himself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
I find that when I am completely selfish and get my needs and what I want in life despite others feelings, I get more respect and attention from women. Wtf is going on. Am I crazy or is society trying to brain wash my ass to be a beta. Thoughts?
If they give you more respect and attention when you are being selfish, sounds like they are trying to brain wash you to be selfish.

I don't know why that would be. I'm naturally pretty selfish (although I'm not proud of that). I don't really buy into the PUA idea that the less you care about anything and the biggest @sshole you become is the best way to get chicks - although it's better than being boring. The only thing I can figure is that if you are selfish, you will take care of yourself, and put yourself on firm standing. You have to be in a position of strength before you are in a position to help anyone else.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!