Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being her shoulder to cry on???????

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my situation, Me and this girl went out a couple of times in December, and everything went great, but at the same time we were dating her best friend came out and told her he liked her, and her parent was diagnosed with cancer. She didnt want to hurt her friend, and she had a lot to deal with with her parent. So she told me that she needed time to let things clear, and then we could start dating again, so i was cool with it,

Well after about 2 months, i found out she had gone out with another guy a couple of times. Which really pissed me off because she had lied to me. Since then things have been kind of broken off other than being friends since then.

However on Sunday, i was talking to her online, and asked her how her weekend went. She said bad, and i asked why. She said she would write me a letter and tell me what had happened. Since she had done what she did to me befor, i was ok with not pursuing her anymore, and just putting her in the friend category. Since i knew there wasn't any interest, even though i was still was a little interested in her. (i know afcish) so i was "her shoulder to cry on, "

The Letter said how her best guy friends had been talking behind her back, and treating her like ****, and that they never wanted to hang out with her anymore, and that her heart was broken.

Well i wrote her a letter back just trying to console her. Telling her everything was going to be ok, and that she is a great person and its there lose for losing her as a friend. You know just stuff to make her feel better.

Well she made me this thing out of clay that said thank you, and left it in my mailbox. I called her that night, and thanked her for it and everything, and then we just talked on the phone for an hour.

Yesturday I was talking to one of my friends whose friends with her. She asked me what all happened on the phone and what not. i hadnt even told anyone about it so i guess she told my friend. She asked me if i still like her, and i said sorta but not completly, and that i wasnt sure she would ever like me again anyways. So things were cool, and, my friend said thats what she and her had talked about. That "she wasnt certain about it". I asked her what she ment by it, and she said that she keeps changing her mind about wether she likes me or not. I'm just wandering what i should do in this situatuion?

i know yall are tired of these kinda posts, but i like have no clue how to deal with this

i mean i dont need a number close or anything, im just wandering what u guys would do in this situation.

i was thinking about calling her sat, and seeing if she wanted to go get some ice cream or somehtin and just talk...well please dont b|tch at me to much, but i need some help, thanks...and thanks for readin all this, i know its lizong

"have u ever felt like fate was pissed at you"

Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to read your post, I tried like three times. I really need at least DECENT grammar for me to read something.

That is what your post lacked.

Not to be an *******, but try posting with good grammar. You'll get many more responses, guaranteed. (At least make it easy to read :) )

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am too tired to read ur post man, my eyes are wandering... but from the topic title "Being her shoulder to cry on???????" just make sure ur not her "emotional tampon" :p

Peace,
Mikelo2k XP Version 7.69 Revison 7 Beta 42

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
i changed the grammar, hope its easier to read, adn tahnks to anyone who takes the time to read it

edward

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're keeping your options open then whats the big deal if you do somethin with one old friend? Keeping your options open meaning you have other girls to switch too if she makes a stupid decision and doesnt stay in your presence.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep going the way you are, be cool but dont be interested in her till she shows it first. That way you can keep it cool about yourself and let her make the call, since you arent rreally that interested anyway it will be easier for you to play it cool

yay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what you would to get / keep a normal girl. Be funny, take her out someplace, dont talk to her about stuff like 'DO YOU LIKE ME I LIKE YOU !," try not to talk about stuff like her mom or if she likes somebody else or her best friend etc... Just do what you would normally do. Call her up one day and get a date. Also try not to be the 'crying shoulder' anymore....

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!!!

You don't need that kind of b!tch. She's using you, do not like her.

If you date her, your a chump. Sorry.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about date her? He said he had her placed in the friend category, you do know occasionally women can fit that image with men too.

God, would you guys quit with the freaking out over every little detail and just go with the flow?