Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being exceptional in bed...and the dreaded "I love you" that comes with it...

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am correct you stated you are in a LTR, and I know it's a difficult question, but I wanna know from your exp or female friends what keeps a woman going once the " fantasy part" is gone.
I don't have a lot of time right now but are you familiar with Esther Perel? You can google her, but anyway she has a great video entitled "The Secret to Desire in a Long Term Relationship," which I can vouch for and has worked well in my relationships these past few years since listening to her.

>>In long-term relationships, we often expect our beloved to be both best friend and erotic partner. But as Esther Perel argues, good and committed sex draws on two conflicting needs: our need for security and our need for distance and surprise. She discusses something called "erotic intelligence".<<

I wish I had more time to discuss the bolded but in short if a couple learns to balance those two opposing needs and there ways to do this, then chances are they will have long, successful, loving and erotic relationship for many years.

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will definitely look it up. Also added " erotic intelligence " to my vocabulary .Nice work!!