Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Behavior: When a girl purposely leaves her stuff at your place/car.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl you are dating or having a relationship with starts leaving things around your car, your place - she is MARKING HER TERRITORY and an indication of high interest in you.

My friend asked me why his girlfriend of 4 months keeps leaving crap like lipstick or dolls at his place and car and he has to hand it back to her a week or two later. I tell him "How often do you accidentally leave a cd or dvd at your guy friend's house" he replied "not very likely."

Now I don't know if my assertion was correct so I need to know if other DJs have experienced girlfriends or dating girls or whatever leaving things behind.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think its a marking their territory issue as it more to do with very high interest.

When a chick does that it means that she is really into the guy but he does not pay enough attension to her as she wants him too.
Therefore she leaves her stuff in his car and then it assures that he at least calls her to tell her that she forgot something and beacuse it is in his car he would driver up to her and give it back.

Its a trick but its a good thing if she does it to you. If however you don't like the girl it will get annoying.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Women do this for two reasons, usually...although SOMETIMES it's done on accident.

It is done to:

1) Mark their "territory"...if they leave some girly item at your place they know it will be noticed by any other girl who is in there after her. It's a "catty" ploy to make any other girls jealous and discourage them from pursuing you.

2) It gives them an excuse to come back to retrieve the item at a later date.

There you have it.

If it happens once and is something that could easily have been forgotten, you shouldn't just assume it was intentional. If it's happening regularly, then it's probably being done on purpose.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl keps leaving stuff at your place, and you don't want her to, you have two options

1) lose it so she thinks she lost something and won't make a habit of doing that so she won't leave stuff

2) tell her you mailed it to your brother's gf/sister/cousin, because you thought it was theirs that they had left in your room somehow

lol

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damage and Wyldfire pretty much summed up that situation. It's the oldest trick in the book really.

What I hadn't considered though and really appreciated was alpha's response. Classic way to handle that situation.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can vouch for Wyldefire and Damage. A girl left her shoes in my room after we were messing around one night. I walked over to her room to return them and was enticed to stay by more messing around.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
I can vouch for Wyldefire and Damage. A girl left her shoes in my room after we were messing around one night. I walked over to her room to return them and was enticed to stay by more messing around.
Guys do this too. One guy I was seeing for a few months used to leave all kinds of things at my house. I never left things at his house except video games that I let him and his roommate borrow because they wanted to. He wanted to move in with me at that point and he had brought and left so many of his clothes over that he would claim that he had to come over because he ran out of clean clothes. It was kinda funny.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that women do indeed mark their territory. At this time I have a collection of hair products, perfume and as of this weekend I found a brush hidden in one of my bathroom drawers.

I have even had women rite on my bathroom mirror when they leave a message to me in lipstick. Try explaining that to another one who arrived hours later!

Women want to leave signs for other women of their presence. My favorite is when they will leave clumps of hair on your bathroom floor or sink. I've even seen them pulling it out and placing it in positions.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Men like to leave their underwear for some reason. At one point I had 3 different pairs of underwear from exes kicking around my house. Only one of them actually had any reason for their underwear to be there. The other two pairs were smuggled in via my kids' clothes after visiting their father. He became roommates with one of my old exes from highschool. They both sent a pair of their underwear home to me in another state by slipping them in with my kids' clothes. Freaks...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the relationship is much too early to even consider getting pregnant, a woman will leave her 5hit in a guy's car or house and use it as an excuse to see him at least one more time if he happens to break up with her. It's a small form of entrapment (although temporary).

I had one woman leave her goddam sweater in my truck after we had dated for 2 days or so. I broke up with her on the 4th day. That b1tch called me and left a message saying "I'm coming over to get my sweater tomorrow!" I knew the b1tch wasn't going to leave me alone about the damn thing, so I paid one last visit to her. I left her goddam sweater on a shelf in her hallway, but didn't tell her. She was busy yelling at her ex on the phone so I left.

That stupid b1tch called me up a week later and left a message saying "I still would really like to have my sweater back".

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl leaves something at your house on purpose, she wants you. No questions asked, she wants to see you again and this is a great excuse to do it---> To get her stuff back and but in essence to SEE you.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a bowl,

And all the stuff she leaves at your house put it in there

With all the other stuff other girls are leaving at your house.

Throw in a few hairbands, rings, hairclips etc so she thinks theres been more than one girl leaving stuff at your house.

And when she asks "wheres my earrings" just tell her "there in the bowl" with all your other stuff.